Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Wedding Details Revealed! The Venue, Flowers & Color Scheme! It's Going To Be Stunning!

Tue, August 16, 2011 4:42pm EDT by 22 Comments

Alicia

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 23, 2011

I think you guys need to get over it, he brings out the best side of her, he’s fab, loves her for who she is, and he is very funny. Besides their already married, it’s her life not yours so get over it.

Sofia

Posted at 11:42 PM on November 1, 2011

LOLOLOL

Diamondsrock

Posted at 1:03 PM on August 21, 2011

Marriage will be over in less than a year…..yawn

Toni

Posted at 12:35 PM on August 22, 2011

Amen to that!!

Erica

Posted at 1:14 PM on August 20, 2011

Do you HATE your job? Do you want untold sums of cash?

We all do… But there is a difference between those that have it and the rest of us. They did something about it and went out and got their money. Do you want your share?

Google the term “Simple Stock Cash” and click on the Top ranked non-ad site! Go to the Penny’ Stock section to find out what the rich do not want you to know.

This is easier then making cookies.

Elvira

Posted at 12:28 PM on August 20, 2011

Awww …! What A CUTE Couple (:

katela

Posted at 11:45 AM on August 20, 2011

Chump.

marlene

Posted at 8:21 AM on August 20, 2011

She couldn’t buy the flowers from a gardener in the US instead of from Africa – with this lousy economy we are in?

ThebigKuhunna"

Posted at 9:49 AM on August 20, 2011

Kim,
Dear, I think you made a mistake here, he’s not right for you. you may be sad if it ends after all most splits are at levels of 65%+ people just grow apart even with my own parents.
While I wish all of my best I dont think you got to know this man well enough to wed at this time.

Sandie Harrison

Posted at 3:51 PM on August 19, 2011

wHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM. SHE IS SO FALSE LOOKING.she is so spoiled and funny looking like her sisters. no talent I won’t watch the whole thing who watches these un real reality shows. so sad. no brains.

Darlene

Posted at 3:39 PM on August 19, 2011

I was so shocked when she decided to marry him..he is rude and doesnt respect her at all… eating at a nice restaurant he pulled her close and belched in her face! This family is so disfunctiona and their language is fit for the gutter. Even her teen sisters are using it as well as her mother.They are off my tv for good!

Don Vyhnalek

Posted at 3:11 PM on August 19, 2011

Is Kim really that short??? They look like Mutt & Jeff. Is she as broad in the rear as she is tall???

CHARLIE TAYLOR

Posted at 2:13 PM on August 19, 2011

SHE ISN’T ROYALTY, JUST DELUSIONAL

Rebecca

Posted at 12:52 PM on August 19, 2011

He may not be Gay; but he looks like a little Boy! Face it She just wants to be the Royalty of the whole Familia! Out of all her sisters Khloe seems to be the most levelheaded one, and she is the youngest of Kim, and Kourtney! This is just Publicity!!!

lastat bain

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 19, 2011

I would like to say that i have been correct in my opinions for several years now.About 98%.What i am trying to say is that there marriage will not last a year.They are not made for each other.She is a spoiled rotton brat.She is not attractive.But she think she is.She has everything givin to her on a silver platter forever. Now she wants to become a housewife??? Its because she is getting old ,is very insecure,and does not know what or how to love anyone.And not even herself.Her true collors will come out just after the marriage,and he will be the one to divorse her.

chytnia

Posted at 5:24 PM on August 18, 2011

who watches that fug family.
theyr beyong grosssss.

Jackie

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 18, 2011

I think Kris looks gay! Nothing against gay people, some of my friends are gay!

Carol

Posted at 9:30 PM on August 17, 2011

I hope they have a great life together and always be happy.

hattie

Posted at 4:27 PM on August 17, 2011

Why the secret, after all they are having it on tv they are crazy.

Artie Lange

Posted at 3:55 AM on August 17, 2011

wonder if rayj will be there, who cares she famous for a dad who supported OJ and made a sexttape other than that who cares

Andy Myers

Posted at 3:50 AM on August 17, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

LOUIS LANESE

Posted at 10:15 PM on August 18, 2011

SHE COULD DO A LOT BETTER, WAIT WHEN HE GETS TRADED THEY WILL BE LIVING A PART THERE ARE BETTER MEN OUT THERE.