Kendall & Kylie Jenner Tweet Pics From Their Outdoor Photo Shoot! So Cute!

Tue, August 16, 2011 10:00pm EST by 12 Comments

From their new blog to their modeling shoots, Kendall and Kylie Jenner are following in the Kardashian sisters’ footsteps! Don’t they look glamorous?

Kendall and Kylie Jenner are blowing up big. First, they got Twitter accounts, then they got their own blog — and now they are doing multi-day high-end photoshoots with famous photographers. They look amazing!

Kendall, 15, and Kylie, 13, are currently shooting with Nick Saglimbeni, who recently shot their sister Kim Kardashian‘s photos for her first ever 3-D magazine cover.

“I feel like I’m shooting a video game out here with @KendallJenner & @KylieJenner today. #JennerPower,” Nick tweeted Aug. 16.

Earlier that day, Kendall tweeted writing, “On my way to another shoot with @kyliejenner! yay! Can’t wait to shoot with @nicksaglimbeni again.”

Kylie got in the action too, saying, “LOVE this outfit for my shoot with @NickSaglimbeni today! Can anyone guess the theme?”

We’re still not sure exactly what the theme is for the shoot, but it looks to be rugged and fun! Also, Kendall is already a tried and true model, but Kylie looks amazing as well!

Give me a break

Posted at 1:45 PM on August 20, 2011

SO CUTE ? It’s cute to be born with a silver spoon in their mouths, never have to know what it means to struggle through life living from pay check to paycheck ? They and all the Kardashians are pathetic.

william

Posted at 1:42 AM on August 28, 2011

Your just jealous that you never turned out good lookin

KATELYNN:)

Posted at 12:04 PM on August 20, 2011

It would be real kool to be them:)))))))

Danni

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 19, 2011

Kylie is the Prettiest

william

Posted at 1:35 AM on August 28, 2011

I totally agree she has beautiful big brown eyes and think she is sexy I’m 15 oooooh who knows?????????

Taylor

Posted at 7:42 PM on August 17, 2011

What are these girls 13…14? Why do they have tons of makeup on with super short shorts? Why cant kids just be kids anymore without being oversexualized..these Kardashians are just like leaches! they just keep coming and wont go away…

rayraySWAG

Posted at 12:06 PM on August 20, 2011

WHAT EV,THEY HOT

Sheri

Posted at 10:25 AM on August 17, 2011

I hate how Kylie is such a whiner. She’s bitter because she knows she’s the only ugly sibling.

kaye

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 19, 2011

wtf i like her the best i think she is the prettiest

rayraySWAG

Posted at 12:09 PM on August 20, 2011

kaye, THEY BOTH HOTTIES!!!!!!

Andy Myers

Posted at 3:56 AM on August 17, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

deedww

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 16, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.