'Basketball Wives' Star Jennifer Williams Blogs: Shaunie, Evelyn & I Don't Want To Film With Royce Anymore!

Tue, August 16, 2011 11:18am EDT by 83 Comments

Tyler D

Posted at 12:46 PM on August 18, 2011

Royce is one of the top 3 charachters on the show (Tami, Evelyn than Royce). Part of what makes BBW good is the girls on the outside of the circle who conflict with the girls in the circle. Nobody wants to see a show about just the circle. Besides Evelyn is the star Jennifer could go away and nobody would notice.

Sandee

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 18, 2011

Royce is acting real silly and I hope she gets cast for Eric’s movie. That being said, from the comments I have read, Jen is not the bad person here. I think that she has been hurt so much that she is lashing out and that does not make it right. Suzie is playing all the ladies – last season she was going to California – what happened? Jen and Royce should not let Suzie’s back and keep them fighting. BEWARE of peacemakers!!! Meeka I am not sure about but she deserves another season if she wants. Tami and Suzie should be booted off the show – they start S&*%. I still love you Jen but you need a time out to heal from all that’s been happening. Take a season off.

Naj

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 18, 2011

Jennifer You Are a BUM. Point Blank Period. I started off liking you but why the hate toward Royce?? She’s too real or ya huh? Realness is like acid to fake b”ches like you and Evelyn. Go ahead meltaway fake hos….let us not hear from you again. I’d take Royce over ya’ll any day!

Sandee

Posted at 11:56 AM on August 18, 2011

Naj, have some empathy. Jen is hurting and lashing out at people who step to her. Suzie should not have meddled in this matter. Peacemakers are the worst.

Naj

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 18, 2011

Well you know what Sandee? Jennifer needs to learn 2 lessons

1. how to not lash out for no reason
2. How to think for herself and stop following Evelyn like a stray dog.

It’s all very distasteful. Royce tells it like it is and sometimes the truth hurts. That’s why I like Royce.

Roz

Posted at 1:39 PM on August 23, 2011

Amen….. Naj

sportstalk23

Posted at 2:52 AM on August 18, 2011

I must have missed it but did Jen kill Royce dog okay she don’t wanna film with her, big deal. These two don’t get along and for years I have heard fans complain if folks don’t like each other stop being around each other. Well here you go lol, I happen to thinlk the reasons for the Royce/Jen feud are minor but they don’t get along. Also out of all the ladies I am concerned for Jen as she emotionally relies on the wrong people for support. The husband treats her like dirt, her bff is a low
rent gutter snipe who is out for herself.
From what I see Jen is a vunerable girl
who has let folks walk over her its not healthy

5'3andBad

Posted at 5:44 PM on August 17, 2011

meant or not are…they need a spell check function in the comment section…lol

5'3andBad

Posted at 5:41 PM on August 17, 2011

Well I don’t think Royce needs a storyline with you are the rest of the rats on this show….I like seeing her with her real people and doing her. So, anyway. I think you are only saying all this because Shaunie and Evelyn are making you. get a backbone Jennifer. Royce is a solid yound lady with positive energy… I choose her over all of you any day! I also would like see more of Eric and Ashley and less of Suzie and Shaunie with her fake Ride or Die business woman talk. and Tami needs to go if Meeka goes…period! Get Bully Free how about that.

Miss_Nikki

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 17, 2011

Jennifer is the BIRD. She seemed cool and real on the first season and then started following behind Evelyn slutty self doing whatever Evelyn says. Can you think for yourself Jennifer? What did Royce do for you not to like her in your own opinion, not Evelyn’s or Shaunie. Bet you can’t answer that. Why are you putting Royce’s business out there and not all of yours. You are just as messy as you say Royce is and you are childish trying to air her dirty laundry. What really happened in Vegas since you want to put out businees that got Evelyn all heated at Susie? Bet you wont answer that either. Sit your irrelevant a$$ down somewhere with your dumb, slow talking, short bus, can’t think for yourself, snooty acting, colored contact wearing in your 30′s, punk bit*h a$$. Jennifer you are lame for your blog post, smh! Royce is cool, YOU are not. Your 15 will be up soon.

That's Right Nikki!

Posted at 4:50 PM on August 17, 2011

I agree with everything you said gurl!

M.S

Posted at 7:31 PM on August 17, 2011

Gurl you said everything i was thinking. Glad somebody agrees with me.

Miss_Nikki

Posted at 8:10 PM on August 17, 2011

Sorry for the typos.

Yunabx

Posted at 2:40 PM on August 17, 2011

The only person who does not need to return is Tami. None of that occurred with Meeka and she had no right to hit her. She is an angry bitter woman who needs counseling. Jennifer please get some speech lessons bc you can barely put a sentence together. I know you did not write this blog. The next step for you is to go back to school and get an education.

Drink Up

Posted at 12:09 PM on August 17, 2011

You are ugly, you dress really nicely, but you are an ugly person. I have heard so many things about how you chased street boys in Jersey, how you had been trying for years to get put on with a rich man…well you did and got a drink thrown in your face for your efforts. Serves you right…get your head out of Evelyn’s rear end, she DISSED you hard in Italy, and you came back like a puppy dog sad sad sad. Eric can do better. Please stop mumbling, get the rocks out of your mouth. LOLOL you are so stupid.

Megan

Posted at 11:06 AM on August 17, 2011

C’mon the reason you, Shaunie and Evelyn don’t want to film with Royce is because she called Shaunie out on her instigating to make ratings for the show. Royce is not afraid of you guys so she has to go, huh? Also the way Shaunie only invited Meeka on the trip just so you bullies would have someoone to pick on was disgusting. As far as being in a “circle” goes none of you are married to a basketball player except for Meeka. You significant others should be trying to get in her circle. So it was okay for you to throw a drink at Eric out of frustration but he isn’t allowed to be frustrated by that action and throw one back at you? It wasn’t his fault you were sitting down. If you didn’t want a drink thrown at you you shouldn’t have thrown one.

TJ

Posted at 9:08 AM on August 17, 2011

Sorry Jennifer but it appears that you think more of yourself then most of the people watching do. The reason you do not like Royce is because she calls you out. You say you don’t talk about her and she is not relevant yet you refuse to flim with her?? If someone is not relevant then why care if she is on the show? I hate to tell you but you have a lot of growing up to do. You dear are the drama queen and need to realize that people are not watching the show because of you. If Royce is not on the show then there is no show sorry. I am sure the local drag queen bar has an opening. You will fit right in there!

Brown Eyes

Posted at 2:25 AM on August 17, 2011

Fake colored contact lenses (so 90′s by the way)weave, jacked up lips, crooked teeth…lying about how you grew up in NJ,getting a drink thrown in your face on TV, crying over Evelyn LOSER!!!! nOW SHE HAS A MAN AND YOU DON’T!!! DUMMY!!!

Jules

Posted at 2:01 AM on August 17, 2011

I don’t really care for Royce but I say keep her and Meeka THEN give Tami the boot. Tami is the one who def needs some sort of medication. Poor Meeka. I have been watching from the jump and when Meeka came into the picture this season and I just don’t remember all this crap Tami be talking about and her issue with Meeka. Tami just makes things up in her mind even if they are really not even true or how someone actually came across. I have to DVR the show just so I can fast forward through anything with Tami.She is completely trippin all the time for no apparent reason. Just going off to be going off and creating MOST of the drama…….I know they will keep her bc she is always all about the drama…..

LaVonya from Reboundlovers.com

Posted at 12:54 AM on August 17, 2011

Is it me or are these women acting worse than teenagers? You’re almost 40 and you and Evelyn is always talking “the circle”. Give me break, very childish and to say the only thing that Royce has going for herself is a role in a movie. I read an article on Bossip.com that you’re going to be a “Video Chick”. SMH….

Khandi

Posted at 12:16 AM on August 17, 2011

This horse looking chica thinks her sh.. dont stink. I actually like that Royce is finally sticking up for herself…a circle…what are u in high school.

kharris

Posted at 10:53 PM on August 16, 2011

Instead of dishing Royce business, I am waiting for when you going to address with your friend Evelyn,since she have so much money and engage to a media whore like Chad, that having her family living in the projects is not a good look. Where they do that at? She has all these business venture, so why is her family still in the jets. Also, Al setting you up on a date? Girl Will look suspect and you look a fool grinding on him. All you guys hating on Meeka but you children need to get up in her tax bracket.

Walker

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 16, 2011

In the beginning Jennifer was probably one of my favorites on show. She seemed like she was a genuine person. I felt bad about her situation with Eric but when season 2 rolled around I started seeing her in a different light. She kind of painted the picture that Eric starting treating her terribly during their marriage but it came out that he was doing some of the same stuff before they were married. That’s when the sympathy I felt for Jennifer went out of the window. Saying I do isn’t going to change a man. It is still apparent that they both still have feelings for one another because if they didn’t it wouldn’t have gotten as animated as it did. Jennifer was wrong for throwing that drink at him because he was walking away from the situation. I feel he was justified in throwing the drink in her face. I was always taught that once you put your hands or whatever on a man, you’re not a lady anymore. She was dead wrong!

To this day, I still don’t understand the issue with Royce. She has not done anything that I saw that was so terrible to Jennifer, Evelyn, or Shaunie. I’m more surprised that Shaunie would be jumping on Evelyn’s band wagon about Royce. If jennifer could forgive her “friend” Evelyn for saying F@#! you and going off on her, then she should be able to forgive Royce for having her own opinion.

I don’t believe this Basketball Wives show will be able to continue because none of the women on the show will be relevant anymore. Evelyn’s was never even married to Antwoine Walker so she should’ve never been on the show. Jennifer is divorcing Eric, Shaunie isn’t married to Shaq anymore, Suzie was never married to her ex either. We know why Royce is there (even though she can’t talk about it) and Meeka is actually the only wife (imagine that).

Jennifer heed what your ex told you on the reunion show. I would think he knows you better than Evelyn. I don’t know you but there was definitely a change in you from season 1 to season 3 and not necessarily for the better. Keep your head up and stop throwing drinks :0)

Tickled Pink Educated Reality JunkE

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 17, 2011

Ditto this!!! However, Eric shouldn’t have thrown the drink back. I completely understand why they both threw drinks…frustration is a beast!!…But for a man to stoop to an emotional level of a female makes him less than a man.

As much as I agree w/this post, we must all admit we are hypocrites because we are so addicted!! If we weren’t, wouldn’t be here on blogs, viewing delted scenes, defending our fav characters, etc. Correct??? Hey someone’s gotta do it and keep us entertained…why not it be these ladies…lol!!!

Ren

Posted at 8:50 PM on August 16, 2011

I have to commend all of you ladies for opening up the good, the bad and the ugly of being married/or in a relationship to a high profile man. I hope young ladies realize that it is not all glamour and there are few people you can trust. I do understand that this show has brought parties from both sides and it started off being an up hill battle from season 1. You definitely have to have tough skin to be a basketball wife.

trish

Posted at 8:03 PM on August 16, 2011

I like you Jennifer I feel like this divorce and show all happened at the wrong time for you. I understand you don’t like Royce but calling her irrelevant then putting her business out there doesn’t really make you seem like a good person when I have a feeling you are. Don’t paint a picture for the world that you don’t want to be known as. Keep people’s names out your life, and let the real Jennifer shine through!

Denise

Posted at 7:53 PM on August 16, 2011

Girl you need to sit your fake, following @ss down somewhere. Why is it exactly that you don’t like Royce? Oh, I forgot because you master don’t like her. And as for being relevant how exactly do you fit that bill…. because in your small narrow mind you feel that way. Oh and one more thing with the way your husband treated you season 1 and 2 you should be the last to talk mess about someone else man. Royce consider yourself lucky you got away from these shallow, wannabe but nobody woman.

Shirley Covington

Posted at 7:50 PM on August 16, 2011

I am a 59 years old professional widower of two very successful daughters. This show is so full of bitter women, it’s sicken. Shuane tries to come across as though she is so good. She is so phony. Everybody feels that they have to Kiss Evelyn A–, why? She is trashy, rude, and not much of a mother to carry on like she does. I saw you at the Essence week end in New Orleans. I did’t buy what u were saying then, Shuane, And I DON’T BUY IT KNOW, GROW UP.

Tina

Posted at 7:47 PM on August 16, 2011

Royce has more going on in her life than you and Evelyn put together! You’re the nonrelevant one.

boosmith

Posted at 6:50 PM on August 16, 2011

Lol. You are actually the irrelevant one and how old are you again? I don’t hear anyone. Really? I am glad that she called you out and Evelyn also. You talk trash but honestly you and Eve are the drama. Royce was not even there and there was still drama. Wendy williams calls you dumb. Why are you posting her business? You really need to check yourself. If Eric is so bad why are you fighting to keep his last name? Oh yeah, because that name made you. GTFOH!

Carolyn

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 16, 2011

KUDO’s to Royce,
She might not have any lines, only because Shaunie wants it to be this way. Royce is honest and tells it like it is. Everyone else is two-faced. Shaunie is getting paid but she starts out by saying I don’t want to protray women in a negative light. She is doing exactly that. Tami needs to get
anger management and raise her daughters to be much more respectful than she is. Luckly Evelyn’s daughter has a good education she can be an independent woman unlike her mama. Jennifer, count your blessings and move on you to can be irrelevent?

aosgrl

Posted at 6:12 PM on August 16, 2011

I’m sorry and what exactly is your story line again? You’re not exactly a basketball wife anymore.

Quite frankly i won’t be watching this show anymore. This is where the rest of the world gets the stereotype of women of color being loud brash and whorish.

Thats what this show is about. A collection of back stabbing whores.

Donna

Posted at 11:35 PM on August 16, 2011

Tami EVE are to old women that donot carry there selfs like
mothers are ladys , its really sad that to get a pay check
and lower your self like that . loud clowns Iam ashame for
them and being black women not ladys.

sandra

Posted at 11:15 AM on August 17, 2011

First of all if you are going to be judgmental learn how to spell and use correct grammar, next these ladies are only doing what they are paid to do, in all actuality if you really sit and think about it, the events that transpire on these reality shows are what’s happening in the real world we may not see it or even hear about it, but trust it’s
there, so if it sells, sell it, everyone has a story to tell