'Basketball Wives' Star Jennifer Williams Blogs: Shaunie, Evelyn & I Don't Want To Film With Royce Anymore!

Tue, August 16, 2011 11:18am EDT by 83 Comments

Monique

Posted at 5:44 PM on August 16, 2011

Who is Jennifer to say anyone is irrelevent???? Jennifer please, who the heck are you??? To keep it real none of you all are relevent, after all you’re on a reality show!!! At least Royce keeps it real!!!! You follow Evenlyn’s trashy a$$, which makes you look trashy to. Let’s keep it real, you don’t like Royce because Evenlyn doesn’t like her, how childish. For some odd reason you think that you are better than Royce, but you’re not. Your ok looking and that’s about it. Get a life Jennifer, please your’re ridiculous!!!!

tt

Posted at 5:34 PM on August 16, 2011

Jennifer really comes off as Evelyns puppet. She never came out and said why she doesn’t like Royce (unless I missed that episode)and everytime someone asks her why she says oh well Evelyn said you were talking trash on twitter…like really that’s your only argument? If so you sound and look real stupid petty and immature. I will never understand why Jennifer constantly says that Royce is the drama starter when CLEARLY Evelyn is the sh** starter She even went HAM on you please…

nursenita22

Posted at 5:30 PM on August 16, 2011

The comment about not wanting to film with Royce is crazy to me because she is the realest one on the show. To be honest I will probably not watch the show anymore if Royce wasn’t on there anymore.

You BIG dummy!

Posted at 5:14 PM on August 16, 2011

Jennifer IS a follower and a lame excuse for a woman! What 40 yr old woman lets a trashy whore like Evelyn and Shaunie control their life? Eric said in the beginning that Evelyn was not her friend and she needs to be careful of her. Watch Evelyn is going to have shirt made for all them! Evelyn shi**ed on Tami, Susie, Royce, Jennifer, and Meeka. I can’t wait until Evelyn sh*t on Shaunie! Evelyn is the head sh*T STARTER on the show but yet you can’t tell Royce why you’re really mad at her! You’re lame, a sucker, and don’t have clue when it comes to being played by your so-called home girl. Girl please keep it moving….. And PLEASE TELL US JENNIFER OR ATLEAST SHOW SOME PROOF OF WHY “YOU” DO NOT LIKE “ROYCE”? The world is waiting for a response. If I were Royce, I’d say F$@k all you old azz hoes and film by myself and make it reign all by myself. Jennifer is a complete bird brain and follows trouble makers. Sometimes I wonder if she and Susie are men! Susie has a Yuk mouth with excessive diarrhea flowing from it. But she calls Susie a friend. Royce they’re all jealous, envious, and hating on you. You are young, talented, and pretty. Tami is my girl and I really hope she stays real to herself, those old witches, and Royce. #teamRoyce

JUCCI

Posted at 5:09 PM on August 16, 2011

Aside from Jennifer, did you see Shaunie at the reunion last night sitting looking pretty while she also cashes the checks. (Cant hate her hustle) but why is it that shes even on the show? Okay youre a exective producer then you should play the back scenes? You choose to be on screen so lets expose your dirt too. You and Shaqs divorce, you and Laura’s drama) why isn’t hoopz on the show. She’s with an ex ball player like the rest of the chicks. It’s just funny how shaunie is always sitting low and she has just as much drama as the rest of the ladies….If not more:)

ds

Posted at 5:08 PM on August 16, 2011

smh jenn u dnt have a storyline other than ur husband who was from season 1 ur jus a follower and lost soul lol

Peaches

Posted at 4:51 PM on August 16, 2011

Jen doesn’t want to shoot with Royce because Royce doesn’t follow them around like a lost puppy trying to fit in. Royce is doing for herself, but Jen is so busy letting Evelyn fill her head with nonsense. And Eric did right to throw that drink in her face. We as women think we can do anything we want to a man without a consequence, but that just isn’t the case. Always remember do unto others as you want done to yourself.

Twin2Gemini

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 16, 2011

YES I agree If ROYCE is not on season4 I wont Be watching! Dont try to cut her out because she dont follow behind the 2 of you small minded little girls. You could learn from Royce remember yall were here Cheerleaders at one point!
And Correction ROYCE IS NOT A FOLLOWER AND SHE DONT TELL LIES!! She proved that on BBW2! I like Royce she keeps it real and if she wanted to like she said she could out dress all of you!!

Twin2Gemini

Posted at 4:30 PM on August 16, 2011

I hope Jennifer reads this because all these comments are so very TRUE! Yall dont want to film with Royce because she doesnt care abt the fake circle! Yall (jennifer/evenlyn) were muted by Royce! Where were all the “i cant do her, she ia a bum” comments last night! One thing I can say abt Royce is she is real she tell lies and she is NOT a follower< and thats why yall are mad. She dont need the two of you. Jennifer does what ever Evelyn tells her. When Royce said on a previous show "what did I say" Jenn turned to evelyn and she said he said and Im going to believe what Evelyn says!" POINT BLANK PERIOD NO MIND OF YOUR OWN JENNIFER! U got what u deserved for throwing that drink u cant do what evelyn do! U wet him his entire back was wet, and u sat there like u tough saying what what! SPLASH is what!! If you werent listening to Evelyn you would stay married to ERIC. Now she getting married and ur alone! DUMMY! TRY TO FIND YOURSELF LEARN TO BE YOUR OWN WOMEN! AND NEVER LET AL SET YOU UP WITH ONE OF HIS EXs AGAIN!

Lovely

Posted at 4:24 PM on August 16, 2011

You are all bitter and jealous of Royce!!!!! Its a shame you are trying to stop her shine by not filming with her!! Get a life and I’m not watching the show anymore!! People join in with me so they are bullying and hating on Royce!! Let’s boycott them and stop their shine too!!

Kris

Posted at 4:16 PM on August 16, 2011

All of you all are irrelevant! No one on this show but Meeka is a basketball wife, period!!! All you guys talk about is sleeping with guys, shoes, clothes, and how to make easy quick money.

tee

Posted at 4:16 PM on August 16, 2011

LOL YES @ ME. JEN IS NOTHING BUT A FOLLWER EVELYN SHUD OF PUT THE BEATS ON HER TALKIN ABOUT CHAD LIKE THAT

tee

Posted at 4:14 PM on August 16, 2011

i so agree olivia jen is jus a lost case

me

Posted at 3:58 PM on August 16, 2011

she’s irrelevant yet you’re writing/talking about her AGAIN! come from under evelyn’s dress and be your own person. if shaunie doesn’t wanna film with her, then kick her off the show. you’re all flops.

Olivia

Posted at 3:47 PM on August 16, 2011

The saying “hurt people, hurt people” is so real and because you are hurting you tend to put your anger on the people you feel are weak (royce, meeka and previously Susie). Thankfully Royce got tired of ya’ll bashing her and go real and none of ya’ll can’t handle it. I really do believe at the end of these basketball wives shows Royce will be the one coming out victorious because she kept it real with HERSELF!

You do have alot of growing up to do and hopefully you will take this time to discover who you are and what you want to do with yourself. I wish you nothing but the best Jennifer.

DivaV

Posted at 3:25 PM on August 16, 2011

Jennifer—REALLY?! I really liked you in the beginning but since it’s obvioius you are Evelyn’s lap dog….not so much. You are such a pretty woman and I see some good in you but as long as you hang around childish and petty people you will never have a moments peace. You had no comebacks for Royce b/c you know she’s on point. I think y’all can’t stand it that she wants no part of y’all “circle”. Speaking of “the cricle”…aren’t y’all fast approaching (if not already there) 40? At the age y’all are who in the hell still cliques up like that??!! That is just embarressing! I know you were super scared when it looked like you and Evelyn were about to end y’alls friendship. Unlike Royce, you’re too weak to handle Evelyn’s anger. Look at the people in your life. Are people like Evelyn really good? You clearly don’t like all aspects of her life (Chad) and you’re are probably on point w/him. As for the drink throwing: You need to watch the replay b/c you did hit him w/the drink. As a mother of two boys, you need to watch it. As a women, I’m disgusted you would do that. Looks like your puppeter (Evelyn) has taught you some nasty habits. You need to pick what you want to be: a woman that is treated as an equal to a man or a respectable woman. You can’t have it both ways. You put yourself on equal leval w/him when you threw the drink at him. You just didn’t think he’d respond b/c you think, as a woman, you can get by with disgusting behavior like that. Let me tell you something (you will understand when you have sons of your own), any woman who dares to do something like that to my sons will have to worry about more than my sons’ throwing a drink back at her. Luckily I have already begun telling my boys to stay away from people like you. You really need to get rid of more than you’re bad marriage…..GROW UP!!

CourtMack

Posted at 3:57 PM on August 16, 2011

I couldn’t agree more DivaV. I used to like Jean too, but she has turned into Evens puppet! They are unfair to Royce. If you ask me, Evelyn has no relevance anymore, she’s about to be a football wife. I also feel like Royce was right on with her comments. Jen was also right with her contents about Chad, people can’t handle the truth.

majavae

Posted at 3:05 PM on August 16, 2011

Wowwww… I really can’t stand any of these girls but Royce.. they all are too old to do childish things.. it is proven that Jen has no mind of her own.. she is Evelyn’s follower..! To say how Royce was childish was quite funny to me, seeing that you &’d Eve kept saying “do you hear something” that’s high-school shit.! Smh, &’d a circle.??? To me, that is irrelevant .. y’all too grown to even evolve y’all self w/a circle.. I wish I was on the show cause I’d have all y’all in ya’ feelings..! Y’all couldn’t do me how y’all try to do Royce &’d Meeka.!!”

DivaV

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 16, 2011

That’s what I’m sayin!! They are so high school. Saying “do you hear something” I haven’t seen such behaviour since middle school :)

Bresha Stewart

Posted at 2:39 PM on August 16, 2011

Royce is finally coming out of her shell&”THE CIRCLE” cant handle it!Jen&Ev come w/just as much drama-it is what it is so get over it.

Lindsay Hor-Han

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 16, 2011

To those talking negative and saying the show is a waste, what does that say about you who tune in to watch it? If you don’t like it, STFU and move on to another show.
That being said, Jennifer is my fave out of all the girls. I don’t understand how you can say she’s a follower and blah blah blah… And a follower of Evelyn… Of all people. Royce, I’ve never really understood WHY she’s on the show or even what her appeal is. I just see her as a “BLAH” person. Whether she’s real or not, she’s kinda irrelevant. Meeka or whatever her name is, that girl is HAM cuz she is the weakest liar ever… She tries to put herself out there like she doesn’t talk shyt about people or judge anyone or blah blah blah, when that’s EXACTLY what she was doing… Then she gets called out and she starts stuttering and sweating buckets… She’s spineless. I really don’t know what to say about Evelyn other than she’s nothing more than a pretty face and a common whore. But I guess that’s why she’s where she’s at in her life right now.

Black Beauty

Posted at 1:34 PM on August 16, 2011

Quite honestly I don’t know why any time was wasted producing this show. The only two real people on there was Royce and Tami. Jennifer (no identity) married a nobody in the NBA, Evelyn was just slutted out in the NBA, Shaunie I had a lot of respect for her when she was trying to be a VJ for Extra don’t know what happened to that, and um who else is on this show…oh my bad nobody worth talking abot or mentioning….Watching this show was a waste of brain cells, should’ve, would’ve, could’ve smoked pot in their timeslot and still have more brain cells left.

Lady

Posted at 1:13 PM on August 16, 2011

I love all the girls on the show except for Meeka and Jennifer. Meeka is fake and can’t seem to figure out who she wants to befriend. Jennifer, well she is a follower. Without Evelyn she wouldn’t be sh@t. True story!!!!

tracey r.

Posted at 12:34 PM on August 16, 2011

Royce is obviously still a little girl. I’d rather not watch her anywayz, she adds absolutely nothing to the show. We all knew Brian was a loser when he said he was a “business man” lmao Royce sure knows how to pick em! Keep doing your thing Jen!!!

Misty Jones

Posted at 10:23 PM on August 16, 2011

I guess Jen doesn’t know how to pick them either!

Valerie

Posted at 12:33 PM on August 16, 2011

I agree 100% Jasmin. Jennifer does whatever Evelyn tells her to do. What it boils down to is that Jennifer, Evelyn, and Shaunie are all jealous of Royce. Jennifer can’t form her on opinion because she is following Evelyn. Evelyn threw the drink on Royce first and if it wasn’t for security Evelyn would have gotten her %%$# beat. Also, Jennifer your hair is faked along with your eyes. Stop saying you are wearing pieces… Give me a break. It is a good weave job though. You all are so high school talking about the circle…lmbo Royce and Tami are the favorites. The three of you do not make the show and the polls tell that.

Tiffany

Posted at 12:28 PM on August 16, 2011

Jennifer,

I liked you up until this season. The mere fact that you all wont film with Royce is primarily because she keeps it honest and does NOT suck up to any of you. If I should be honest, after this season you will not really have a story line either and nor will Shaunie (which is pretty evident because she was only really shown when she was doing publicity for her shoes) .You all are so quick to argue with Meeka and throw her under the bus but wont even think about doing that with Royce.

All in all, you ALL have started and caused drama throughout the season. While looking at this season, it would appear Royce was really chill and only retaliated when she was provoked by someone. This Basketball wives stuff wont last forever, and when it doesn’t remember, you never know who you may need. Yes Royce can’t dress but she is business minded and frugal(lol).

jasmin jackson

Posted at 11:50 AM on August 16, 2011

Jennifer is a bird. She says Royce is irrelevant and has no story line well neither does she. During each episode she spoke about Eric. Not to mention how she can’t ever defend herself. She ran from Royce because she knew she has no reason to dislike her. Jen is just following behind Evelyn and its said. Like Eric said you’re about to be 40 in 3 years and u have nothing to show for it. And how dare she speak about someone have a baby with someone else. Tuh. How many kids did Eric have while married to her. She’s delusional.

shika

Posted at 5:57 PM on August 16, 2011

Damn I thought I was going to have to spill my guts and exspress so much but the greater majority agree with me great minds think alike. Well I use to like Jennifer but she really doesn’t like herself so I don’t understand how I can. I never seen such hate and pathectic shame on someones face on the reunion show. I really can’t believe how pathetic Jennifer is she says Royce isn’t relevant but yet she decuss her business in this blog. You need to not film to find your self Hun you are a lost cause