'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert: I Really Miss My Fiance J.P. Rosenbaum!

Tue, August 16, 2011 9:39am EDT by 7 Comments
Ashley Hebert

best weight loss suggestions

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 24, 2012

I was recommended this website by means of my cousin. I am no longer sure whether this submit is written by him as nobody else recognize such special approximately my problem. You’re incredible! Thank you!

tayllorm

Posted at 11:28 AM on September 10, 2011

hey Ashely and J.P I LOVE U GUYS U are a GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD couple i love u and hope u write me back i am 11 and my name is tayllor mccaster and my brother timothy mccaster we love u guys and if u write me back i will give u my numba i am crazy about u guys

Andy Myers

Posted at 3:52 AM on August 17, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

deedww

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 16, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.

our website: { w w w – ( jordanforworld ) – c o m }

Anna

Posted at 3:37 PM on August 16, 2011

I loveee them together! :)
I am so happy Ashley picked JP!
Team Cupcake! ;)

Forget the haters! You guys are a beautiful couple!
Congratulations! Can’t wait to see wedding photos! :D

Mar

Posted at 12:07 PM on August 16, 2011

They are in love, love LOVE! Now let them be and quit reporting their tweets. Its rude. lol

Erika

Posted at 9:07 AM on August 17, 2011

Ya no kidding let them live their lives in love and happiness. Team cupcake you will make it. Keep loving each other and not letting haters and people that are jealous get in ur way. You guys are the cutest couple in bachelor/bachelorette history. JP you were my fav from day 1 and I knew she was going to pick you. Love you guys!!!!!!!!!! Congrats