Will Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus & Demi Lovato Mimic A Threesome For A Sexy Britney Spears VMA Tribute?

Mon, August 15, 2011 8:09am EST by 87 Comments

Disha

Posted at 11:35 AM on February 3, 2012

Miley is the best

Katy

Posted at 12:05 PM on January 2, 2012

Selena can’t sing at all Miley is the best

HaterDemolisher

Posted at 6:59 PM on December 31, 2011

STOP HATIN!!! There all beautiful talented young women and deserve every award imaginable. However I think the idea of them wearing those outfits is kinda outrageous O.O

Аня

Posted at 10:04 AM on December 22, 2011

Selena the best!Miley suks and bich!Demi also!

bluejayyy

Posted at 6:58 PM on January 3, 2012

get that you like selena the most but that doesnt mean you have to be rude to demi and miley they are great singers too

SkyNet

Posted at 2:30 PM on December 21, 2011

Sorry, but Britney had best VMA.
1st- She had a creacher on her shoulders, which none of others (from this list) will even touch.
2nd- Miley, Selena and Demi was small girls when Brit was worldwide super star. They learnt how to be a singer from Britney!

Tiffany

Posted at 12:34 AM on November 17, 2011

That would be awesome!

denise

Posted at 1:17 AM on November 8, 2011

selena and demi have much more beautiful voice than miley. miley sings thru her noise

?

Posted at 12:58 PM on October 29, 2011

Haha selena look exhausted. seriously she can’t sing

Selayna

Posted at 7:20 PM on January 17, 2012

Oh my gosh that is so funny i laughed so hard cuz it’s TRUE

lovato boggest fan

Posted at 11:30 AM on October 23, 2011

for the last time DEMI LOVATO is not sexy!!!look at demi&selena they look nothing like miley!!!

alyssia

Posted at 12:36 AM on October 16, 2011

what kind of qustion is that selena gomez can not sing at all so we know she aint gonna win the vote no if it was who is the better autotuner then oh yeah then selena would win

Pamela Stefany Castro Ramos

Posted at 12:35 PM on October 1, 2011

selena is beautiful and is famous and demi miley is the best singer

@bru_ninha98

Posted at 2:11 PM on September 29, 2011

Miley is the best… Demi and Selena are great too and I love them, but Miley is just… PERFECT!

jullie

Posted at 5:15 PM on September 8, 2011

Na minha opinião a Demi é a melhor

Michael Brian Gonzalez

Posted at 6:20 PM on September 2, 2011

On Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato,& Selena Gomez

They’re are best Celebrities of all time I see these young ladies know that I have repsect for them as famous people this past sunday @VMA’s in case the fans are asking them what happen to one of them on Sunday night she knew she had what was coming to her on August 28, 2011 she didn’t Aoplogzie to me at VMA’s later that night that she was furious about what the fans saw what I did to my mentor on Sunday night I just learn that form a personal prankmaster but someone said to me to prank my mentor on stage is by putting the fans against her that night but I knew everyone was laughing at her at time I knew that she was furious I gotta say that I was such a prankster myself she knew I just pranked her on stage with the personal snowboarder named Shawn White when she annouced the winner the next thing you know she was off to the exit she was mad for what she did to me on SNL back in March 5th when she made fun of me on the night before she went on Jimmy Fallon on march 4th she wears a fake mustache on her face she was talking to former Comdiean Jimmy Fallon he taught my mentor a thing or two about being funny.