Demi Lovato Sounds Amazing Singing 'Skyscraper' — It's Her First Public Performance Since Treatment! Watch Video!

Mon, August 15, 2011 9:12pm EDT by 5 Comments
Loading video...

Demi hits all the right notes during her emotional performance at the 2011 Do Something Awards!

Demi Lovato is definitely an inspiration, and she thrilled all of her fans by performing a big-voiced rendition of her new hit single “Skyscraper” at the 2011 Do Something Awards!

The ceremony, which took place at the Hollywood Palladium on Aug. 14, brought many stars out, but Demi, 18 was a main attraction!

Even though the video above is a bit murky, the audio sounds amazing — and so does she!

The Do Something Awards will be broadcast Aug. 18 on VH1 at 9PM.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — was this Demi’s finest performance yet?

– William Earl

More Do Something Awards!

1. Kim Kardashian, Victoria Justice & More Walk The Red Carpet For The Do Something Awards!
  2. The Do Something Awards Red Carpet Photos!
  3. Demi Lovato & Kim Kardashian Are BFFS At The Do Something Awards!

* :')

Posted at 10:35 AM on August 16, 2011

THIS is what I call good voice! <3
I'm so proud of Demi, she's amazing, strong, talented…
I LOVE YOU, MY INSPIRATION.

John Daniels

Posted at 5:32 AM on August 16, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

Hate her

Posted at 2:15 AM on August 16, 2011

Ughhhh she’s so boringgg i cant stand her !

MusicMEvette

Posted at 4:37 PM on August 15, 2011

Aww I knew she would do amazing. She has such a strong yet graceful voice. That’s why skyscraper fits so well with her. I can’t wait to see the performance thursday.

Btw I LOVE skyscraper.

Michael Brian Gonzalez

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 15, 2011

On Demi Lovato

Hey I heard what you’ve said about me on Radio well I’m Shocked by that remark Demi, Selena and Miley Should Know that the fans asking you saying everyone talking about the rivaly between Miley and Myself has been nearly 10 years staright since this Rivarly began we became 3rd rivarly ever created since in 1999 The DJ’s Were asking you what’s going on between me and Miley well it’s been long ride Demi you know about me the thropies and the medals are all mine I’ve been getting them everywhere I go So Undercover well yes me and my mentor are teaming up for 1st time ever.