Robert Pattinson Vs. Jackson Rathbone: Who Would You Rather Hear On The 'Breaking Dawn' Soundtrack?

Mon, August 15, 2011 1:23pm EST by 9 Comments

Bill Condon revealed a ‘Breaking Dawn’ castmate might appear on the new soundtrack, released Nov. 8 — but who will it be?

True Robert Pattinson fans know he’s not just a talented actor but he’s also a talented musician. Rob was featured on the Twilight soundtrack with his original song “Never Think” (and his “Let Me Sign” was a bonus track), so when director Bill Condon told MTV that the Breaking Dawn soundtrack could feature a castmate, many fans hoped the castmate would be Rob. But could it be Jackson Rathbone instead?It’s certainly possible. As fansite Robert Pattinson News pointed out, Jackson played coy when asked if his band 100 Monkeys would be appearing on the soundtrack. “Honestly we are not allowed to talk about it,” said Jackson. Not allowed to talk about what Jackson? That definitely sounds like there is something specific he can’t discuss.

The soundtrack will be released on November 8 so we have a few more months before we find out which castmate is featured on it. But if you had your choice would you rather hear Robert Pattinson or Jackson Rathbone? Vote and discuss your choice below!

Sink Your Fangs Into More ‘Breaking Dawn’ News HERE!

1. Robert Pattinson Calls Edward Cullen A ‘Pussy!’ Too Funny Or Too Mean?
  2. Kristen Stewart Gets Goose Bumps Thinking About The Edward, Bella & Jacob Love Triangle!
  3. What Made Kristen Stewart Love Bella More Than Anything Else? Find Out!

Uhmyeah

Posted at 1:04 AM on August 16, 2011

Admit up front that Im a 100Monkeys fan. That said I think it’ll be Pattinson, because he has more buzz. In reality Jackson has more legitimate cred as a musician (producer, has participated in creating complete CDs and an entire (and exceptional) soundtrack, has toured as a musician and plays a flabbergasting variety of musical instruments). But Pattinson played on the first one and they’ll want to “envelope” the series. Considering recent confidentiality litegation & the franchise history, my bet is that “coy” could easily translate to “not making any solid comment in either direction/contributing as much as possible to confusing the issue”.

Melanie

Posted at 11:25 PM on August 15, 2011

Actually, *this* fan always hoped it would be Jackson Rathbone with 100 Monkeys. Rob got 2 songs, but if it can’t be both, I’d much rather it be Jackson!

Jess

Posted at 11:04 PM on August 15, 2011

As much as I like both as actors there is no denying Jackson has the better voice. Along with a experienced band (100 Monkeys) to back him up. (And by backing up I mean playing WITH him I almost hate myself for wording it that way since Jackson IS NOT the ONLY one in the band.)

Michelle

Posted at 11:03 PM on August 15, 2011

I love 100 monkeys it would be great for the band but why chose if you like Rob and Jackson I rather hear both of them

Kristina

Posted at 10:44 PM on August 15, 2011

There really needs to be a “both” option. Since there isn’t, I voted for Jackson because 1. Rob already got 2 songs on the Twilight soundtrack and 2. This would be better exposure for 100 Monkeys. As much as I love Rob, I think Jackson deserves a shot, too.

Christina Hansen

Posted at 7:40 PM on August 15, 2011

both

Adennos

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 15, 2011

Where’s the BOTH option?

camila

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 15, 2011

I like jackson but if I have to choice ROB always!!!!!!!!!!

Emma