'Basketball Wives' Star Evelyn Lozada: Chad Ochocinco & I Are Getting Married Next Summer!

Mon, August 15, 2011 5:41pm EST by 24 Comments
Loading video...

Evelyn sits down with HollywoodLife.com to dish on the ‘Basketball Wives’ season finale and reunion! Plus, she shares all the scoop on her and Chad Ochocinco’s wedding plans!

Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada has been one busy woman! She got engaged to the love of her life, New England Patriots Wide Receiver Chad Ochocinco back in November, has been consulting fertility experts about having twins and filmed another entertaining season of Basketball Wives. With part one of the reunion airing tonight, Aug. 15, on VH1, Evelyn dishes to HollywoodLife.com all the inside scoop about the finale and reunion. And she also reveals her and Chad’s wedding plans exclusively to us!

During the Aug. 8 season finale, Evelyn confronted Chad after she saw him having lunch with another woman. “We resolved it and we moved on,” Evelyn confesses. “I don’t know if he sees my point, but there’s always that man-woman conflict.”

But they have moved on and been trying to get pregnant with twins but Evelyn’s not pregnant yet. “That’s the good thing with fertility, you can pick and choose when you want to have babies,” she explains. “We want to have the babies after the wedding.”

Speaking of weddings, Evelyn and Chad are planning to get married in the summer of 2012! “I would like something small,” Evelyn gushes. “But Chad being who he is wants something bigger and more over the top. We’ll see if we can meet somewhere in the middle.”

Celebrity wedding planner Dianne Valentine, who did Usher and Evelyn’s co-star Jennifer Williams‘ weddings, will be in charge of the celebration, Evelyn notes. She also adds that they will be getting in married in Miami.

And Basketball Wives may be looking at a fourth season! “It only makes sense,” says Evelyn. “I would return.” But Evelyn admits that she wouldn’t want Meeka, or maybe even Royce, to come back!

Watch our interview above to see what else Evelyn has to say, and be sure to check out Evelyn’s boutique online at Dulceshoes.net.

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Basketball Wives Stories:

1. Jennifer Williams: I Haven’t Spoken To Eric Since Season Finale Fight!
  2. Jennifer Williams: Getting Divorce Is The Right Thing To Do!
  3. Season Finale Recap: Jennifer’s Divorce Party!

Dennise

Posted at 8:17 PM on July 6, 2012

Chad and Eve got married in sunshine St Maarten. A beautiful island in the Caribbean…wish them well,

Vietnam Travel New

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 12, 2012

I’ve read a few excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you place to create such a fantastic informative web site.

Start Building A Quality Email List With This Amazing Free Software

Posted at 1:06 PM on June 12, 2012

Unquestionably consider that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as folks think about concerns that they plainly don’t understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , other folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

Backup Tool

Posted at 10:51 PM on June 9, 2012

Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your website accidentally, and I am stunned why this coincidence didn’t happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

giyim, moda giyim

Posted at 9:28 AM on June 8, 2012

Hello there, I discovered your web site by means of Google while looking for a similar subject, your site came up, it seems good. I have added to my favourites|added to my bookmarks.

sip termination

Posted at 1:18 AM on June 8, 2012

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to paintings on. You have done an impressive job and our entire neighborhood will likely be thankful to you.

Singles Sugar Daddy

Posted at 12:41 AM on June 8, 2012

I do not even know the way I ended up right here, but I thought this post used to be great. I don’t realize who you might be but certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger if you aren’t already. Cheers!

fast food

Posted at 4:28 PM on May 17, 2012

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was once totally right. This put up actually made my day. You can not consider simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

cherry red review

Posted at 1:08 PM on May 17, 2012

Thanks , I have just been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the supply?|What i don’t understood is actually how you are now not actually much more well-liked than you might be right now. You’re very intelligent.

refinance program,refinance programs,harp program,harp refinance,home affordable program,refi,home affordable refinance,refinance harp,home affordable refinance program,harp refinancing

Posted at 5:42 PM on May 16, 2012

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You’ve performed a formidable process and our whole community will likely be grateful to you.

free vps

Posted at 10:39 PM on May 15, 2012

Fantastic site. Plenty of helpful information here. I’m sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you on your sweat!

Jackie Green

Posted at 10:25 PM on April 26, 2012

I COULDN’T BELIEVE SHE WOULD LET HER MAN HAVE A 3 SOME DO SHE GO BOTH WAYS.

תקליטנים

Posted at 1:05 AM on April 4, 2012

Fantastic items from you, man. I have have in mind your stuff prior to and you are just too magnificent. I actually like what you’ve bought right here, really like what you are saying and the best way in which you are saying it. You’re making it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it wise. I can’t wait to learn much more from you. That is really a great website.

Teri

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 29, 2012

Isn’t this show called Basketball Wives? No one on here is a basketball wife. Even the new girl said she was in the process of a divorce…….this show should be renamed!

aggie

Posted at 8:53 PM on June 20, 2012

I I call it: Basketball Ex Wives, Ex Girlfriends & Whores///

Maria

Posted at 3:28 AM on August 28, 2011

Chad think before you act.

This women has been desperate to be a basketball wife for years and she saw you coming. Those looks are already starting to fade. Enjoy her company and body for the next few months but you would be a fool to commit to someone who will eventually make your life hell.

Find someone your own age

PRENUP

Miss_Nikki

Posted at 8:22 PM on August 17, 2011

Girl stop with all of this fake wedding mess. I doubt you two are a real couple. I will give you props for being a hustler though, you are working the hell out of that used and abused cooch for handbags and money. You are nothing but a high priced prostitute who wont admit it. Girl let everybody know the truth. You were linked to THREE athletes but you did all of that crying in season 1 about how terrible groupies are. Looks like you are one too. How come you hate Royce and what really happened in Vegas you slut? I heard a rumor about you engaging in a threesome with Jennifer and Susie and also something about you were in a di*k sucking contest there as well. What was it that got you so heated at Susie?

Miss_Nikki

Posted at 8:23 PM on August 17, 2011

Sorry for any typos.

Lola

Posted at 3:05 PM on August 17, 2011

Can this cumbucket speak correctly? What is “you seen it on the show”? Or “Nobody seeked you” like she said at the reunion? Did she graduate from high school? Obtain a GED? Forget going back for another season, this whorebag needs to go back to school! I’m sure her daughter is going to college, mainly because she doesn’t want to turn out like her mother. Evelyn is completely disgraceful!

anthony

Posted at 5:20 PM on August 16, 2011

i am true man and yes i admitt i waych this show, but there are few woman i just dont care for evelynn and jen look like they can do justice with those lips of theirs. I happen to love royce and tammi. these are two of the realest woman on the show. you see evelynn, jenn, and instigator shaunie found out that little ol royce is no punkand can hold her own! and thats what i love. they need to stop disrespecting the girl and folcus on their own lives.

Dee

Posted at 11:39 AM on August 16, 2011

WHERE DO I BEGIN, WHY DON’T THESE WOMEN KNOW HOW MUCH THESE FIGHTS, AND ALL THE PROFANITY, ESPECIALLY EVELYN LOZADA, MAKES THEM LOOK THE HOOD RATS EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE. I KNOW HER DAUGHTERS FRIENDS GOT TO LOOKING AT HER FUNNY. WHY IS SHE STILL ON THE SHOW, CHAD…. IS A FOOTBALL PLAYER, SO IN REALITY SHE IS THE NON M. F FACTOR, EW THEY MAKE ME SICK I KEEP WATCHING HOPING ROYCE WHIPS HER A.., AND SOMEONE FINALLY KICKS SUZIES A.. TO, BECAUSE SHE GOT A BIG MOUTH, AND STARTED THE DRAMA FOR THAT FIGHT IN ITALY, AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LOOK AT THE SHOW, WE ALL KNOW THAT TAMMY DID CALL THEM FAKE B…..S, NOT POPULAR GILRS , NOW WHO’S THE LIAR TAMMY, WHO, ITS YOU BOOBOO.

caliesha

Posted at 7:53 PM on August 16, 2011

From watching season 3 of #bbw . I don’t like Tammy and Suzie. Suzie got diarrhea at the mouth and tammy likes drama. My favorite bbw on the show is Evelyn she is the only one who keeps it real. As for meeka I feel bad that she didn’t get along with the girls on the show but I think she’s a nice person overall,but she talks too much sometimes. As for Jennifer and Royce they need to stop with the foolishness and get along.

mye mye

Posted at 11:47 PM on August 22, 2011

I agree but I like Tammy and Evelyn. It is jen and Shaunie who seems like the “Fake Girls ” like Tammy said!!! All that smacking and court side drama for nonthing. Diarrhea of the mouth is desperate for friends, Really.

nakomas

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 28, 2012

So how do you define ‘real’,always po’d,lots of jealousie,filthy mouth(i hope she is able to get through life with that),mean spirited, and she will take this Ocho Ego guy as her husband even it it means other women? She’s so tragic and appears desperate so hopefully she goes after this season and pray to god no reality show for her;ps, she for sure knew her X’s financial situation;come on isn’t the Evelyn just the BMF of all times!What’s REAL about a person like her.