'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum 'Smooch' In Front Of His Family At $975 Dinner Party!

Mon, August 15, 2011 3:55pm EDT by 10 Comments

australian adult dating

Posted at 3:26 PM on June 21, 2012

I’m extremely inspired together with your writing skills as smartly as with the layout in your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is uncommon to look a great blog like this one these days..

Ball Shooter - Bubble Shooter - Play Bubble Shooter Games

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 25, 2012

Interesting information, thank you for sharing these in this post.

meemsss

Posted at 10:01 PM on August 15, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.

our website: { w w w – ( jordanforworld ) – c o m }
┗☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆┛

Sky

Posted at 7:27 PM on August 15, 2011

So glad to see the comments (and article-thank you, Lindsey) are more positive and wishing the couple well. I too, hope the best for them and am happy to hear that they are happy and in love.

Odd question though, Lindsey – why shouldn’t they be demonstrative and affectionate towards each other in front of family in a private setting. They are in America eating with family, not having dinner at the British Palace with the Queen. Now if they were climbing into each other’s laps and dry humping or the like – that would be inappropriate – but “couples kissing” – in this century? I guess with no real drama going on, column writers don’t have much material to work with, eh.

Tina

Posted at 4:46 PM on August 15, 2011

The Bachelorette was great this season and now so is Bachelor Pad 2. The premiere of Bachelor Pad was exciting and dramatic. I can’t wait to see what is going to happen on this week’s episode and the rest of the season for that matter.  Right before the premiere last season’s winners, Natalie Getz and David Good, sat down with CupidsPulse.com to discuss their predictions for this season.  Check it out: http://www.cupidspulse.com/‘bachelor-pad-2’-david-good-and-natalie-getz-share-their-views-and-predictions-for-the-new-season/.

Jane

Posted at 5:16 PM on August 15, 2011

==I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CoolCent . com==

Jean Claude kerray

Posted at 4:24 PM on August 15, 2011

Didn’t we all do that when we engaged?? I know I did!

Loved

Posted at 3:47 PM on August 15, 2011

Thank you, Lindsey, for a wonderful article and no negative bashing of the cupcake couple. They are loved by so many and everyone is pulling for them to make it. Looks like they will. Happiness all around.

Lindsey DiMattina

Posted at 3:58 PM on August 15, 2011

Thank you! We are rooting for them too!

Team Cupcake

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 15, 2011

Yes, I love nice sweet stories about our cupcakes!!!! I have never rooted for any couple (celebrity or otherwise) as much as I root for these two. I truly hope they will be even more in love and together on her 90th B-day!