Selena Gomez Finally Admits 'I Love Bieber' & Calls Herself A 'Cougar!'

Sun, August 14, 2011 11:16am EST by 16 Comments

Sarah

Posted at 4:05 AM on August 23, 2011

Hi my name is Sarah I love Selena Gomez and Justin bieber very very much

sue72

Posted at 3:31 AM on August 17, 2011

I don’t think she would have put up with all the death threats, insults, or hate if she wasn’t in love with him. I am pretty sure if many people would think about it twice. They would mostly likely think that a guy is not worth all that trouble unless they really liked him. Plus she risked a lot to be with him, for example her reputation, her fans possibly leaving or hating her, her career plummeting, etc. Yeah my bet is she loves him. :)

Ann

Posted at 11:27 AM on August 15, 2011

Wow this was like from 2010 actually and since she had not done many interviews. To be honest she has not been wanting to answer any questions about him on her tour. They have not talked about each other recently at all Justin did not even do interviews at the do something awards.

Ann

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 15, 2011

Oh and she would not call herself a cougar that is not a good thing lol. If she laughs about that I would find something wrong with her, because where I am from that is not a good thing. Plus cougar might not be something for her age anyway he is not that young. Now if Kim was to date JB at 18 then yes that is a cougar.

Ann

Posted at 7:06 PM on August 15, 2011

I mean if Justin was 18 sorry about that. If kim or someone at least 5 years older were to date Justin when he turned 18 that would be a cougar lol. Depends though some people think that a few years older is a cougar and I don’t know why. Usually for middle aged woman.

Sherri Wong

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 14, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

Olivia

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 14, 2011

I think she really does love him. She seems so happy with him! When she’s with him I see a spark in her eyes that I haven’t seen before. I’ve always seen a spark in her eyes but this one’s different. It’s a love spark. I love Selena so much and have been a fan of hers since I was one watching her on Barney and she seems so happy with him. So give Jelena a chance everyone.

rawan

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 17, 2011

i agree whit Olivia she love’s him and he love’s her and when there together there so happy i wish they stay together forever and i love both so there amazing

Alice

Posted at 1:47 PM on August 14, 2011

You gys are very idiots and do not have love at ur heart! Why they cannot love each other? Don’t you love someone? Don’t you love your family, your friends? You have not feelings…

javi

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 14, 2011

you are right i read this some where but it says with out love there’s no peace with out peace there’s hate so people don’t hate spread the love and love one an other.

The Voice of Reason

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 14, 2011

The only thing she’s in love with is his money. this couple couldn’t be more fake

BrittZ

Posted at 12:48 PM on August 14, 2011

I totally agree

yorty stewart

Posted at 1:41 PM on August 14, 2011

completely agree ! they’re just teenagers they , that’s not the true love :/

alyssa

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 14, 2011

then you guys are stupid…she is obviously in love you can so tell they wouldnt of kept it a secret would they….

rose

Posted at 7:21 PM on August 14, 2011

love has no limits… age is but a number. But everybody has an opinion so… i will respect yours.

yorty stewart