'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Recap: Jaqueline Laurita Kicks Her Daughter Ashley Holmes Out Of The House!

Sun, August 14, 2011 11:22pm EDT by 7 Comments

On the August 14th episode of’ RHONJ’ the women battle with their daughters in different ways — bringing more drama to the Garden State.

And the troubled 20-year-old Ashley Holmes faces an intervention that leads her to being kicked out of her own home.

Jaqueline Laurita’s daughter’s father, Matt, flies in from Texas to participate in the intervention. Everyone is incredibly fed up with her late night partying and are concerned she is not headed in the right direction. But Ashley is clueless that the invention is even in the works until later in the episode when they all meet at a restaurant.

Of course, the intervention does go as planned.

Ashley ends up insulting her mom saying “sorry I don’t have a baby,” after Jaqueline comments how Ashley has little to no responsibility.

“She throws in my face all the sacrifices she’s made for me,” Ashley says about her mom. “I don’t think I should pay for them.” Ashley proceeds to admit that she feels like her mom is mean to her because she is resentful that she had her when she was 20.

Jaqueline storms out crying after telling Jaqueline she should leave the house. The angry mother says she has had enough — and her husband agrees!

Meanwhile, Kathy Wakile is dealing with having “the talk” with her 16-year-old daughter, Victoria, as she gets ready to go to her first high school dance. Kathy tells Victoria how boys these days have ulterior motives and that she needs to watch out. Victoria says she knows and good thing she’s a black belt — plus I don’t think any boys wil be messing with her knowing what a crazy dad she has!

Caroline Manzo also deal with issue mother/daughter issues this episode. Her daughter, Lauren, confides in Caroline saying she is unhappy with her weight and that she feels unattractive. A supportive Caroline tells her beauty comes from within, and that she’ll help her with whatever she needs to make her feel better. Caroline really is such a great mom!

With all of the crazy Jaqueline/Ashley drama, it was refreshing to see Caroline and Kathy’s positive relationships with their own daughters.

What did YOU think about tonight’s episode? Will Ashley really be forced to leave her own home? Drop a comment below.

— Nicole Karlis

wasabrattoo

Posted at 12:44 AM on October 6, 2011

Jackelyn should kick Ashley out. She needs to learn that you can not dominate a household you do not contribute to. Let Ashley be responsible for her own actions, pay her own bills, and see how hard it is to make it on her own.

From one brat to another.

karen

Posted at 2:28 PM on August 22, 2011

I don’t agree at all with the way Jaqueline and Chris are handling Ashly,yes she does fall short of a model child but ever conversation she has with her partents is an attack on her and they gang up on her. As parents we make sacrafices but we can’t throw that in our childrens face every chance we get. Jaqueline acts like an attention starved, look at me mom, teenager and every conversation she has with Ashley is about her…her feelings her past her her her … shut up and listen to your daughter find out why she is unhappy and more importantly find our what makes her happy and motivates her. LISTEN Jaqueline – and don’t give up on your kid…throwing her out is a last resort that your family will never recover from.

Morning

Posted at 11:19 PM on August 21, 2011

Remember, everything is edited. There is a lot that goes on in people’s homes that is easy for other’s to judge.
Yes, Ashley is very fortunate to have so much wrap a round support. Some girls her age would be in college. But, she may not be college material at the moment and she may have some other issues from an intellectual perspective. Who knows? It hurt me to see that play out on TV–my heart broke for both of them as it was all there for everyone to see.

Patrick

Posted at 4:15 PM on August 15, 2011

I think Ashley should go live with her Dad for a while. For whatever reason she seems to have more respect for him and he seems like a no nonsense kind of guy. My heart broke for the way she treated her mom and how hard Jacklyn was crying. What they are doing isnt working so changes need to be made.

Kaycie

Posted at 2:12 PM on August 15, 2011

I can’t believe how Ashley treats her mother, wow. I lost my mom at the age of 8, and I tell you what I’d give anything to have her back in my life again. Ashley needs to find out how rough life is and not have everything given to her. I know her folks try and do the best they can, and from what I have seen since the show aired, Ashley doesn’t appreciate anything they have done for her. Grow up Ashley before your out in the cold and nobody is there to help you.

H

Posted at 1:50 PM on August 15, 2011

It’s about time that Jaqueline finally tells her daughter like it is! It is very rare that you see Jaqueline lose her cool, but I think she had every right. Her daughter is so selfish and never appreciates anything that Jaqueline or Chris have done for her. She needs to learn the hard way!

Harriet English

Posted at 4:38 AM on August 15, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com