Demi Lovato & Kim Kardashian Are BFFS At The Do Something Awards!

Sun, August 14, 2011 10:13pm EST by 9 Comments

x

Posted at 7:39 AM on August 15, 2011

demi is fucking fat

Karla

Posted at 7:59 AM on August 15, 2011

So are you.

120

Posted at 3:53 PM on August 21, 2011

Demi is effin hot. Those who think otherwise, get a life and stop hating.

darknight

Posted at 6:26 AM on August 15, 2011

why is Kim Kardashian at a Do Something Awards? She doesn’t do anything!

Harriet English

Posted at 4:41 AM on August 15, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

Celine lovatic :)

Posted at 2:29 AM on August 15, 2011

Non words to show how Demi is amazing she was born to be a star and us lovatics won’t stop believin

dumas1000

Posted at 12:05 AM on August 15, 2011

They look like real women. Granted, I’m not sure how “real” Kim K actually is, but at least she looks like a full formed woman. And Demi does too. I prefer women with some curves and that can’t happen unless they have some meat on their bones. I’m getting tired of “scary skinny” Hollywood girls looking like human PEZ dispensers.

Lucy

Posted at 11:41 PM on August 14, 2011

First thing I thought when I saw that photo was ‘Wow, Demi looks stunning’!! Beautiful dress. She’s so amazing. I LOVE YOU DEMI!! Kim looks gorgeous too :)

Naomi