Does 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Give Up Her New Puppy On This Week's Episode?

Sat, August 13, 2011 10:00am EDT by 8 Comments

Farrah revealed her puppy plans to MomFinds.com — and she admits her decision to give up or keep the dog WASN’T easy. Oh no!

On the August 9 episode of Teen Mom, Farrah Abraham surprised everyone when she decided to buy a puppy! And although Farrah’s usually controversial mother didn’t mind the new furry friend, the teen mom herself now admits it probably wasn’t her brightest decision. But did she end up keeping the dog? FIND OUT!

“My experience with taking on a puppy and a baby was very hard,” Farrah admits to Mom Finds. “Maybe because I’m a single parent, but it was stressful, especially potting training Sophia and the puppy. As this season continues, you’ll see the tough choice I have to make about the puppy.” Oh no, we hope she didn’t get rid of it!

“You will have to watch next week’s episode to see the fate of the puppy,” Farrah reveals. “I feel buying a puppy, when I had so many other responsibilities financially, just added stress. The puppy became more of a chore rather than something I could truly enjoy.”

By the sound of it, puppy Abraham no longer lives in the comfort of Farrah’s home… We can’t wait for the new episode!

–Leigh Blickley

More Farrah on HollyBaby:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham Has A New Boyfriend Whom She Met On A Blind Date!
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham’s Shocking Tweet: ‘Did MTV Ruin My Life?’
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham: ‘I’m A Role Model, Not A Whore!’

kimeishajohnson

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 18, 2013

watever

Danielle

Posted at 11:42 AM on June 28, 2012

Farrah doesn’t need a puppy. Puppies are meant to be kept in a cage 24/7. Poor thing. Hope she gives it to someone who knows how to care for a dog !!!

Maureen

Posted at 3:20 AM on June 20, 2012

On last night’s (6/19) episode Farrah gets an English Bulldog. WTF is this girl thinking?? The dog pees on the carpet, she gives it a light pat and sticks it in a cage!! This is not how you treat train a dog and I can’t believe that stupid b*tch got another dog. Stupid people shouldn’t breed and stupid people shouldn’t own pets. She makes me want to vomit. Karma will get her

aw

Posted at 11:17 PM on June 21, 2012

I agree. What an idiot. She gave up her last dog because it didn’t look like a puppy anymore and got another one. I was kinda on her side and now I HATE her. It also looked like a sketch place. She might as well have driven to the corn bins and pulled a pup out from it’s starving mother…puppy mills.

joanna backman

Posted at 6:37 PM on September 16, 2011

if this sad little girl had any sense of her child’s real welfare and chance to make it in life, she would relinquish her baby to the care of her grandparents. in 15 yrs though the new reality show will be “i was the baby of a teenage mom.” wait and see.

Lynn

Posted at 2:30 PM on September 8, 2011

I think Farrah is really showing how immature she is by purchasing a puppy from a puppy mill. She is so rude to her parents and calling them by their names is just so rude. I hope that Sophia talks to her like she talks to her parents. They have just given and given to that spoiled little brat and moving to Florida will teach her just how much she depends on her parents. I cant wait to see her fall flat on her face and have to move back to her parents.

adrianne

Posted at 6:08 PM on August 23, 2011

It made me so sick that she went to a puppy mill to get the dog. She should’ve gotten a dog from the shelter. So many wonderful, loving, deserving dogs there. She does’nt even know how to take care of the new puppy. How utterly stupid of her that she could even think that the dog would be able to use a toilet.She should have done the research what is involved in the care of a dog. She even paid a few hundred dollars just to get the puppy. I thought she always made it like she was financially struggling. I have always been a big fan of Farrah. Let’s see how she takes care of the puppy. I don’t know how I feel about her now.

Puckersbabe

Posted at 7:26 PM on August 13, 2011

She totally sucks a**! I hate her so much. Honestly, she shouldnt have gotten a dog period, and if she was, she couldve adopted. With all the animals that need a home, she buys from a backyard breeder, and now passes the dog on to someone else. If I couldnt stand her before, I hate her now. Ugh! Thanks for contributing to the problem Farrah. So much for calling yourself “mature”. Please!!!