Can You Know A Guy Is 'The One' At A Young Age Like Snooki Feels About BF Jionni?

Fri, August 12, 2011 11:31am EDT by 11 Comments

The Jersey Shore star is just 23. Can she really know that her new boyfriend is the guy she should be with forever?

Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi may only be 23 and may have only been dating boyfriend Jionni LaValle for ten months, but she says she knows he’s ‘the one’ and is already planning their life together. Can she really know if it’s true love at such a young age and can you in a similar situation? After a quickie hookup with co-star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, Snooki found Jionno, and the rest, as they say, is history.

The reality star plans on waiting for her wedding day, although she already knows her new man is the one. “My timeline would probably be like 26,” Snooki told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “I would like to get married [to Jionni] at 26.”

She continued, “I’m sure he’s going to be an awesome daddy. I would love for him to just respect my kids like he respects me [and] just take care of us.”

Although she’s currently in a long-term relationship, Snooki has made her fair share of mistakes, and is still seen as a party girl. She may claim she’d rather sit in on a Friday night and watch movies, but what she actually does instead is hit the club circuit hard.

If she really has turned over a new leaf, then Jionno is definitely a catalyst behind her change. In that sense, he’s a positive influence and may just be someone she should marry. But can she know at 23 if he’s the one?

She may not have had much life experience at this point, but it isn’t unfeasible that Snooki knows her new boyfriend is the man for her. When you know, you know.

That said, sometimes you can convince yourself that a guy is right for you when he’s is, in fact, completely wrong — and that’s regardless of age. But the older you are, the more you’ll be able to tell if your feelings are genuine or not.

Only time will tell if Snooki’s relationship works out — but given her bravery to say it loud and proud, I can only hope, for her sake, that it is the real deal.

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Erin

Posted at 7:14 PM on May 6, 2012

To answer the article’s question, yes you can. My dad and my mom have a 4 year age difference. When they met for the first time he was 15 and she was 11 and he knew she was the one. They married when she was 18 and he was 22, and that was 38 years ago. They are still going strong today!

sports betting

Posted at 1:55 PM on April 11, 2012

I have fun with, cause I found exactly what I used to be looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Very wonderful site thank you so much for your time in writing the posts for all of us to learn about.

Posted at 8:10 AM on April 7, 2012

Wow, marvelous blog format! How long have you been running a blog for? you made blogging glance easy. The overall look of your site is great, as smartly as the content material!

BP Claims

Posted at 8:07 AM on April 4, 2012

Woah this blog is fantastic i like reading your posts. Stay up the good paintings! You realize, many persons are searching round for this info, you could help them greatly.

Bp Settlements

Posted at 2:26 PM on April 2, 2012

You understand thus significantly when it comes to this matter, produced me for my part believe it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men aren’t interested unless it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. Always care for it up!

cursos a distancia gratis

Posted at 9:51 AM on March 31, 2012

We are a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with helpful info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our whole group will likely be grateful to you.

Amanda

Posted at 8:29 PM on December 30, 2011

I married my husband at 22, and knew that he was “the one”. We’ve been married 5 years and have a beautiful son, and our relationship is stronger than ever. Of course you can know if you’re with “the one”, it just depends on your maturity level like Heath said.

Heath

Posted at 7:35 PM on August 12, 2011

Personally I don’t think 23 is too young to get married it’s all based on ur maturity…which obv snooki doesn’t have

geraldine donnelly

Posted at 4:32 PM on January 9, 2012

met at 17 married at 20 ,9 children, 9 grandchildren 40 years on , still going strong. COMMITMENT! COMMITMENT! COMMITMENT!X

Tiffany

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 7, 2012

that is awesome so wonderful to hear congrats….I hope one day to find that someone to spend the next lifetime with :) gives me hope to see a post comment like this :)

olivia