From Suri Cruise’s big night out to Kate Hudson’s wedding plans, we have it all for you here at HollyBaby.com!
Plus, you can call dibs on Teen Mom 2 Jenelle Evans‘ house in North Carolina and check out pictures of Ryan Gosling cuddling a baby…yep that’s right! Check out all of Thursday’s top stories!
Here’s what you missed:
1. Suri Cruise Cheers On Katie Holmes As She Judges Contestants On ‘So You Think You Can Dance!’
Suri Cruise had one exciting Hollywood night out last night, August 10, as she sat in the audience of the live finale of So You Think You Can Dance, where her mom Katie Holmesguest judged the top four dancers’ performances! How awesome is that? Click here to read more
2. ‘Teen Mom 2? Star Jenelle Evans’ House Is Up For Sale For $187,900!
As if Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans didn’t have enough problems on her hands after getting charged with another probation violation on Aug. 8, now it looks like the 19-year-old MTV star will have to add finding a new home to her list. Her mother Barbara Evans has put their house on the market for $187,900! Click here to read more
3. Family’s Fury After 14-Month-Old Baby Is Wrongly Cremated Against Their Religious Beliefs!
Jaylen Talley died after battling a chronic illness for all of his short life, but was cremated A DAY BEFORE his family planned to bury him, when the wrong body was released by the coroner. Absolutely devastating! Click here to read more
4. Maddox Jolie-Pitt Lands His First Ever Acting Role — Playing A Pint-Sized Comic Book Hero!
5. Ryan Gosling Cuddles A Baby On Set — He’s TOTALLY Dad-Material!
In his new movie The Place Beyond The Pines, heartthrob Ryan Gosling plays a tough motorcycle man who would do anything to ensure his wife and baby live a good life. And on the Schenectady, New York set of the movie yesterday, August 10, Ryan showed off his daddy skills, feeding and cradling his baby co-star. Too cute! Click here to read more
6. Kate Hudson’s In No Rush To Marry Baby Daddy, Matt Bellamy — Bingham Comes First!
Kate Hudson has always been a free-spirit, and motherhood isn’t changing that! The actress, 32, who gave birth to her second child, Bingham ‘Bing’ Hawn a month ago, is in no rush to walk down the aisle with fiance and baby daddy Matt Bellamy. It’s baby steps for the Bellamy brood! Click here to read more