'Hannah Montana' Star Cody Linley’s Brother Chad Is Dead At 29. So Sad.

Thu, August 11, 2011 7:16am EDT by 12 Comments

Demi Lovato and fans send love to Miley Cyrus’ onscreen boyfriend over Twitter.

Miley CyrusHannah Montana costar Cody Linley is facing tragedy after his older brother Chad died at age 29.

Details are scarce but Cody, 21, is torn up by the loss, RadarOnline.com reports. He took to Twitter August 8, writing, “Thanks for all the prayers and support. I appreciate everyone that has reached out to me one way or another.”

One of Cody’s famous friends — Demi Lovato — also shared support on Twitter, writing on August 10, “RIP Chad Linley.. Knew you since I was a kid.. You were family… You will be missed… Please #prayforcodylinley and his amazing family.”

We wish Cody the best in this difficult time.

– William Earl

More Miley News:

1. Miley Cyrus Slams Casey Anthony Verdict: ‘People Get Away With Murdering Children!’
  2. Miley Cyrus’ Sheer Top — Is It Too Racy To Wear In Public?
  3. Is Selena Gomez Trying To Be More Like Miley Cyrus?

buy kratom

Posted at 10:43 PM on April 7, 2012

hey there and thanks on your information ? I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did on the other hand experience a few technical issues the use of this site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of occasions previous to I may get it to load properly. I had been puzzling over in case your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, however slow loading cases instances will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and could injury your high-quality ranking if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am including this RSS to my email and could glance out for much more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you replace this once more very soon..

destiny$

Posted at 7:01 PM on December 4, 2011

R.I.P CHAD I’M SO SAD

kate

Posted at 8:01 PM on August 14, 2011

R.I.P Chad Linley

stillaperson

Posted at 8:34 PM on August 12, 2011

Get over how he died, he was a great guy. He was human, and it is sad. So, let his family be at peace and mourn their loved one. Miss u CL!<3

drugs

Posted at 6:21 PM on August 12, 2011

they won’t post the cause or say the cause because it was an overdose

Cyclone

Posted at 9:32 PM on August 11, 2011

Maybe we need a follow up story with some more details
Like cause of death ect.

M.m

Posted at 4:53 PM on November 17, 2011

well tbh if you had sence you wouldnt write about someone elses loss on the internet for the world 2 c its personal

kim

Posted at 8:34 PM on August 11, 2011

of course miley cyrus’ face gets worked into this
my heart and prayers go out to codyfamily

Raisa

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 11, 2011

Aww love demi Nd fans

zicka

Posted at 5:39 PM on August 11, 2011

it would be great to know the cause of death but anyways rip chad

nik

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 11, 2011

R.I.P chad linley dnt know u but still sooo sad!!!!!!

Marissa