Demi Lovato Announces The Name Of Her New Album: 'Unbroken!' Do YOU Love It?

Thu, August 11, 2011 3:43pm EST by 5 Comments

Demi Lovato surprised her fans by letting them in on the name of her upcoming album — and it fits the story of her last year PERFECTLY!

Demi Lovato has been through hell and back throughout the last year. After her emotional and physical breakdown, the 18-year-old starlet checked into treatment and stayed out of the spotlight for months. Now Demi is ready for her comeback with a brand new album called Unbroken, which she announced Aug. 11 on her Twitter.

After counting down with her fans, Demi tweeted, “#UNBROKEN,” along with a photo (above) presumably from her album cover shoot Aug. 8.

So far, Demi has released one single from Unbroken called “Skyscraper” that hit #1 on iTunes in less than a day and won “Choice Summer Song” at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards. The full album will drop Sept. 20. and we cannot wait!

How do YOU feel about the title of Demi’s album? Are you excited for it to come out? Sound off below!

More Demi!

1. Is Joe Jonas Apologizing To Demi Lovato In His New Song, ‘I’m Sorry’?
  2. Demi Lovato Steals Something From The Kardashians For Her Music Video Shoot!
  3. Wilmer Valderrama Confirms He’s Single. Demi Lovato Is Officially Back On The Market!

J Jeanette C

Posted at 6:00 PM on August 11, 2011

Woohoo! I can’t wait! I know this word has been thrown out too freely but she really is talented. She’s very creative and I know working with Timbaland and Missy will definitely give her a unique sound. I’ll tell you one thing, she’s not a Disney girl anymore, which isn’t bad. She’s growing up. As for the title, I love it. She’s telling the world that she won’t be damaged or altered from all the things she went through but instead rise (like a skyscraper). I’m 18 I’m not sure if I’m older but I definitely look up to her. You go girl!

Jakeisabeast

Posted at 4:57 PM on August 11, 2011

I don’t know if I should say this or not but I’m a 26 Yr old dude and I can’t even wait for her album :O. No lie, I think it’s going to be the sh!t for years. That girl is talented, so she deserves it.

JJanelle

Posted at 4:53 PM on August 11, 2011

Do you even need to ask?! Of course I’m excited. I’ve never been so excited for an album in my whole life. This is going to be a crazy album. I mean it got Timbaland, Missy and Demi oh my! lol. Wow I’m so flippin excited! damn! can’t wait! New york loves you Demi! <3

Demi Always!! ca

Posted at 4:49 PM on August 11, 2011

I cannot wait for it!
This year, is Demi’s year :)

Bethany