10 Most Hated People In America, New Poll Reveals! Casey Anthony, Spencer Pratt & More!

Thu, August 11, 2011 9:15am EDT by 24 Comments

A new poll puts these infamous celebs alongside names such as O.J. Simpson & Paris Hilton!

What do Casey Anthony, Spencer Pratt and Jon Gosselin have in common? A new poll suggests they’re the most hated people in America!

These public figures top findings by Nielsen subsidiary E-Poll Market Research, the New York Post reports. Joining them are famous names such as O.J. Simpson, Paris Hilton and ‘Octomom’ Nadya Suleman, all making way on the following top 10 list:

1. Casey Anthony
  2. Spencer Pratt
  3. Octomom
  4. O.J. Simpson
  5. Jon Gosselin
  6. Levi Johnston
  7. Jesse James
  8. Paris Hilton
  9. Heidi Fleiss
  10. Howard Stern

“A lot of the folks on this list are people who are constantly in the news and have nonredeeming qualities,” Mary Ann Farrell, Senior Vice President of Researchv at E-Poll, says.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — does Casey deserve to be the most-hated person in America?

– William Earl

Felipe

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 25, 2014

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find
things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of
your ideas!!

killkimk

Posted at 2:59 PM on September 2, 2013

kim and all other kardashians should be the most hated person and family in America

babychinos

Posted at 3:42 AM on May 13, 2012

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to offer one thing again and help others like you helped me.

find shoe

Posted at 4:35 AM on April 16, 2012

Thank you for another magnificent post. Where else may just anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect approach of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such info.

get paid viewing websites

Posted at 11:09 PM on April 10, 2012

certainly like your website but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth however I’ll definitely come again again.

Poetry

Posted at 2:24 PM on April 5, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to offer one thing again and help others such as you helped me.

Helen

Posted at 8:00 AM on February 1, 2012

There you go Spencer……hook up with Casey and you’ll get all the attention you want.

tori

Posted at 6:23 PM on August 12, 2011

here is my version of ten most hated people in america:
1.casey anthony
10.

Anon

Posted at 6:21 PM on August 11, 2011

I say Miley Cyrus! LMAO

Bobbi

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 11, 2011

Jon Gosselin??? The guy isn’t even around any more on tv. His pig ex-wife should be on that list.

Sarah

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 11, 2011

Calling another person a pig makes you sound rather piggish yourself. Just saying…

Annie bird

Posted at 9:21 PM on December 17, 2011

I felt really sorry for Jon having to live with that selfish,self centered witch. He couldn’t do anything right to please her. She is a self-absored person who is only interested how she looks. She is using these precious children for her own benefit and attention. A very selfish and shameful person!!!!!!

Kenndra

Posted at 1:10 PM on August 11, 2011

I havent seen jon gosselin in the tabloids in forever!

jb

Posted at 12:55 PM on August 11, 2011

AND KATE GOSSELIN – FOR SURE AND KALAY

MsGoody

Posted at 2:26 AM on August 13, 2011

Kate didn’t leave her kids for a year to live with other women or steal all his kids money to live the high life!

Hello….

jb

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 11, 2011

I THINK KIM KARDASHIAN AND HER PIMP MOTHER SHOULD ALSO BE ON THE LIST. OOP, AND ANN COULTER – IF YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHO SHE IS! AND WHILE I’M AT IT — SARAH PALIN, THE ENTIRE TEA PARTY, DONALD TRUMP. I COULD GO ON AND ON.

kalay

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 11, 2011

this list is stupid you people don’t even no any these of these people and for you say you hate them that is very sad

Hmm

Posted at 11:37 AM on August 11, 2011

Jon is on there but Kate’s not? BS

JP

Posted at 10:22 AM on August 11, 2011

I’d like to add Justin Bieber to the Top Hated People in America, please. :)
Casey Anthony is DEFINITELY #1.

anna

Posted at 11:23 AM on August 11, 2011

AGREED! i hate justin too..
i’ll add kim kardashian and the rest of her family.

jul

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 11, 2011

Agreed too. im so tired of justin & selena. kids pufffff

jjp

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 11, 2011

how do you hate somebody you dnt even know ???? thats really sad !!!!

jb

Posted at 12:58 PM on August 11, 2011

i didn’t know Hitler, or Saddam Hussein, or Osama bin Laden, or the people who just shot down the Navy Seals, but I sure hate them! Are you some kind of religious zealot?

kkkkkk

Posted at 11:42 AM on August 12, 2011

Hitler, Saddam Hussein, and Osama bin Laden, and the people who shot down the Navy Seals are very different from those people on that list you and even compare the two!!!!
your not smart at all