Robert Pattinson Admits He 'Ruined' The Bed During 'Breaking Dawn' Love Scene — He's Such A Hunk!

Thu, August 11, 2011 12:21pm EDT by 28 Comments

harmoyny

Posted at 2:52 PM on March 28, 2012

he was so good.i jst lovd it.being hard with bella during sex was so….. hot.i love him.i just love his kissin scenes.

HEARTZI

Posted at 11:45 PM on December 21, 2011

Of course i’ll let Rob Pattinson into my bedroom i don’t care if he breaks it! as long as he gives it to me hard ;) man i <3 Rob Pattinson he's so hot, he's so dreamy :D

BRITTNEY

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 14, 2011

I’LL LET HIM BREAK MY BED;) I EVEN DO IT ON THE COUTH,FLOOR,AND ON THE BEATCH;)

shiza

Posted at 1:48 AM on September 13, 2011

well for sure if kristen allows……. ha ha ha
most welcom r-pattz, break anything i dont mind

bluebird

Posted at 2:44 AM on September 6, 2011

yes! yes! yes! even if i end up with broken hymen!!! Rob can break everything inside my bedroom!!!

lmf96

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 4, 2011

Yes, I would let him break my bed ;) I’m sure it’d be worth it hahaaa.

Rose`

Posted at 1:19 AM on September 2, 2011

OMG,My best friend–Caroline ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire man who is a celebrity !they met via[Meetrich.c0M]——-it is the largest and best club for celebrity and their admirers to chat online.You do not have to be rich or famous. ,but you can meet your true love,It’s worthy a try!

Nieves

Posted at 6:05 PM on August 15, 2011

I’m 13 of course NOT! That’s weird..

HL-is_so_Lame

Posted at 4:37 PM on August 14, 2011

You guys are so lame. Rob’s an actor. Kristen is his co-star. He was acting, he’s never said he’s in love with her. And actions speak louder than words. He was out last night at SoHo House in LA again, with his friends, not flying to London to be with her.

He’s not working. He has no reason to be in LA except that he wants to. It’s his choice to not be with her, just like it was his choice to stay in Toronto all summer instead of flying back to LA to see her. They are friends with benefits, not true love. Give it up, HL, no one is buying it anymore. He’s just not that into her.

emily

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 20, 2011

why are they holding hands and kissing then????
they are in love thats all.

bluebird

Posted at 2:47 AM on September 6, 2011

Rob is in London with Kristen right now!

Leigh

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 13, 2011

Um, of course I’d let Robert Frickin Pattinson into my bed!! Stupid question!!!!

Oh and by the way Elin the cougar… You should get yourself a good therapist.

Dee

Posted at 8:54 PM on August 12, 2011

Would I let Robert into my bed? NO.

Heeheesnap

Posted at 6:53 PM on August 13, 2011

Don’t worry, you won’t get asked. I guarantee it. Lol

P!NK

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 12, 2011

I can’t wait for the movie I’m so freaking excited!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis

Posted at 2:23 PM on August 11, 2011

one of his fans will ultimately kill him one day. People are crazy, Mark David Chapman shot John Lennon, his idol.
Nathan Gale shot Dimegag Darrell, ydk how many people sick people are in the world.

Georgia

Posted at 11:25 PM on August 11, 2011

How can you compare Robert Pattinson to John Lennon? Rob is just an actor, Lennon was an amazing being.

Reportingyou

Posted at 6:58 PM on August 13, 2011

Yeah, and you’re one of the sick people, talking about violence, you dumb stupid ish. I hope the FBI traces your IP, and HL helps them. Reporting your toxic insane azz, now.

The Truth

Posted at 2:16 PM on August 11, 2011

Oh my god I’m so bored of this…
Well finally, hope Rob dies so you could stop filling internet with your BS news

renate

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 13, 2011

to want somebody to die is so sick that you should get help…you have a REAL Problem….if you do not like himgives you no right to be that cruel…I think someone should report u because you’re a loose canon

Nunya

Posted at 1:39 PM on August 11, 2011

Are you kidding me Hollywood Life? Your subtitle says “Rob dishes in a new interview that he is so in love with Kristen Stewart that he just destroyed the bed — wow” But nothing in your quote from Rob has says anything like that. He said that Edward should be ashamed of ruining the pillows. If you ask me that quote shows a complete disregard for Bella (AKA Kristen in your book, since your weird and the lines of reality are blurred for you. He said Edward should be most concerned about the pillows, not the fact that Bella was beat to hell. Stop trying to make Robsten real. If it was real you would have to fabricate every single story that you write.

Nunya

Posted at 1:45 PM on August 11, 2011

See how stupid this article is. You made me mad enough to write without proofreading, and I typed everything incorrectly.

suzanne

Posted at 1:23 PM on August 11, 2011

Hell yea. Except he is with Kristen, so she is the only one who gets that gorgeous guy.

Sarah

Posted at 1:16 PM on August 11, 2011

I woudnt let Rob in my bed but Taylor, oh hell yah!!!

Ally

Posted at 7:39 PM on August 16, 2011

you discusting little freak nasty i want edward in my bed not some mutt slobbering all over me!

Elin

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 11, 2011

Robert Pattinson is just so cute and gorgeous! Sorry, guys. But I had to say it – he is so damn cute! Even though I’m just a few years older than him, I’d love to be a cougar for him! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now :)

ngatea1

Posted at 5:37 PM on August 13, 2011

do we really need to hear all of your problems in the hollywoodlife comments???

I LOVE U ROBSTEN!

cindy

Posted at 12:28 PM on August 11, 2011

lol
I love Rob and I love Kristen and I love Robsten so much!!!!