J.P. Rosenbaum Plans Romantic Trip To 'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert's Hometown In Maine!

Thu, August 11, 2011 2:00pm EDT by 6 Comments

Someone

Posted at 12:11 AM on August 12, 2011

No – they’re engaged – get it?

Jean Claude Kerray

Posted at 11:35 PM on August 11, 2011

“Do you think they’re getting serious too fast?”
Are you kidding, they are engaged, what should they be waiting for?????

Erika

Posted at 10:06 PM on August 11, 2011

They are so happy and in love and people need to let them live their lives. They are gonna last forever and they are the world’s cutest couple. Team Cupcake!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys. I wish you all the best and all the happiness.

michelle

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 11, 2011

You’re asking if they’re moving to quickly? Is that a joke? They are *engaged. Whether you’re engaged after 1 months or 5 years, how is visiting one’s hometown moving too fast? I love that people are so quick to say “yay, they’re in love and totally going to get married!”, but somehow skeptical that they actually want to spend REAL time together.

Michelle

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 11, 2011

If I would have know that you would have written a story about this, I would have never asked Ashley that question. You do realize you do a story everyday about every tweet they do. Geez. Next time I will keep my question to myself.

Jean Claude Kerray

Posted at 11:38 PM on August 11, 2011

I noticed that too-whatever is tweeted becomes a story-so this and other magazine authors are making money from efforts not their own………….so I am not tweeting anything to or about them – do you think this author is capable of any investigatory research?????? NO, I don’t think so either…….