Robert Pattinson Must Know Kristen Stewart Is Safe In London — He's Out Shopping!

Wed, August 10, 2011 5:00pm EST by 58 Comments

Rob is staying put in LA it seems as he and pal Sam Bradley do some shopping in the afternoon heat — Kristen must be fine!

Robert Pattinson went athletic, somewhat, as the actor stepped out in an Adidas hoodie and sweatshorts in Los Angeles August 9 to pick up some groceries with pal Sam Bradley. Pick up some groceries in 77 degree heat and a hoodie? Isn’t he a bit hot?

Rob stuck to his typically unstylish ways, going so far as to wear flip slops, something no one ever sees on the pale Brit. Maybe he is trying to score a nice summer base?

Meanwhile, as Rob shopped for groceries in his sweltering attire, girlfriend Kristen Stewart was across the pond in riot ravaged London working on her new film, Snow White and the Huntsman. While many thought Rob would fly over to see Kristen, it appears he is remaining put in LA.

One great thing is that Kristen must be safe, otherwise Rob would surely be flying out or laying low!

So HollywoodLifers, do you think Rob will head to London at all to visit Kristen?

Sink Your Fangs Into MORE RPatz And KStew News HERE!

1. Charlize Theron V. Kristen Stewart: Who Is The Fairest Of Them All?
  2. ‘Breaking Dawn’ Wedding Is ‘Touching!’ Boo Boo Stewart Spills Details!
  3. Robert Pattinson Disses Kristen Stewart & Reese Witherspoon In His Teen Choice Awards Speeches — Can You Believe It?

Louise

Posted at 5:40 PM on August 11, 2011

come on Rob doesn’t love Kristen, but he loves fame and hanging out with his buddies at bars surrounded by girls, while Kristen work hard, and also have time for him to visit on set and premiere he had none. Kristen is always touching him or laughing with him and he nothing you see the way he act at comic con, she deserves someone better

James

Posted at 5:46 PM on August 11, 2011

Correction: Hang out with HOT girls and all his buddies.
I do the same, because I’ve 26 years old, its normally.

James

Posted at 5:54 PM on August 11, 2011

…something that we all the young people do.

Dawn

Posted at 3:57 PM on August 11, 2011

I’ve been following what’s been happening on London and I think he’s making a political statement. I’m not going to say what I think that opion might be because it’s his right to believe what he wants. He grew up in London not me. I will say I’ve been reading an auful lot of headlines about “Hoodie” Britain lately.

keepcalm1918

Posted at 3:44 PM on August 11, 2011

Good for Rob to wear “unstylish” flip flops and hoody while shopping. He does what he says….if “it all disappears tomorrow I’ll go back to London and do my music”….i.e. if this red hot Hollywood hunk loses his film career he wil still be an average Joe and able to go back to his life in London (or wherever he and Kristen may settle). He won’t have a care in the world about losing any need to outshine the fashionistas of Hollywood. Who cares anyway….as an actor he portrays all kinds of folks on screen….that’s what he enjoys and that’s what his fans enjoy seeing….NOT the latest casual designer shoe and megaexpensive men’s shirt.

Michele

Posted at 3:34 PM on August 11, 2011

What has Rob done to create all of this? Gone shopping for groceries? Come on, people, really.

Some of you have accused him of not caring about his family because he is not in London – like he could stop the riots single handedly? If I were his family I would want him to stay in LA until things settle down in London.

Michele

blue eyes

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 11, 2011

he is not going to go see Kristen.Why don’t you all wake up, he doesn’t love her, if he ever did. She will find her true soul mate and rob isn’t it.. THANK GOD

loqloqloqloqloq

Posted at 2:27 PM on August 11, 2011

You’re right, he doesn’t love her, Robert Pattinson is completely different to her.
Rob should date someone funny, charming, smart, beautiful.
Kristen should date whoever she wants, I’ll give my whole life to destroy that relationship, Promise.
Don’t worry bout it.

krish

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 11, 2011

are u kidding? you’ll give your whole life to destroy that relationship…. what is wrong with…STOP BEING JEALOUS because he is with Kristen and not you!

Suz

Posted at 4:36 PM on August 11, 2011

Wow how sad that you would give your life to destroy the relationship of two people who are in love. All of the reliable journalists have even come out and said that they are a couple. If you are a true fan of Kristens you should wish her well in her relationship with Rob not heartache. Try being a true fan and support her and the man she loves. No matter in what capacity I dont see them not being in each others lives ever, whether it be lovers, best friends whatever.

loqloqloqloqloq

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 11, 2011

I stopped reading when I read “two people who are in love”
open your eyes dreamer.

melissa

Posted at 10:43 AM on August 12, 2011

wow u obviously have no ife if u want to detroy two people’s relationship and u dont even know them thats just sad

melissa

Posted at 10:44 AM on August 12, 2011

wow u obviously have no life if u want to destroy two people’s relationship and u dont even know them thats just sad

jessamine

Posted at 10:26 AM on August 19, 2011

u’re frustrated and pathetic..thats wat u call jealousy…and jealousy can kill you..i feel sorry for you darling u make me sick..get a life

kitty

Posted at 2:33 PM on August 11, 2011

rob is from England so he might as well go there, see his family and girlfriend…and we dont know of their real relationship..we might think that they are in love and they could be fighting all day or maybe they are in love…we dont know so dont think that cause he doesnt go to london means that he isnt in love with her! stop being jealous of kristen just because she is with him!

Sarah

Posted at 1:22 PM on August 11, 2011

77 degrees?!?! Damn in Louisiana it’s probably not even 77 at night, we get stuck with 95-110 degrees!

Erased

Posted at 12:15 PM on August 11, 2011

Does Rob care about his family in England since the riots happened/are happening? Enquiring minds want to know.

David

Posted at 2:29 PM on August 11, 2011

Sure he does but what the hell you want him to do.
Travel to London knowing that the airport could be destroy because of the riots, please.

Louisa

Posted at 12:05 PM on August 11, 2011

Does Rob give a crap about his family in England? with all these riots? I guess he looks out for himself only, what a selfish brat!!! LOL.

musiclover88

Posted at 12:02 PM on August 11, 2011

Oh my gosh, most of you all are just pitiful. The dude is hanging with his friends and shoppping for food. And???

Linda

Posted at 4:11 AM on August 11, 2011

Here’s something you probs don’t no. My daughter is a month older than Rob she is a photographer for a national newspaper. She is not a pap but when Kristen flew into London a couple of Sunday’s Rob meet her at the airport he fly in a couple of hours before her. He stayed for a few days. He often comes home.As for other things that are been said is here working. I don’t no about you or your parents but I don’t go to work with my hubby or my children.

Mandy

Posted at 6:40 AM on August 11, 2011

What sense would it make for him to take a flight a couple of hours earlier then hers? You would always take the same flight as a couple, especially on such a long trip.

Dawn

Posted at 8:56 AM on August 11, 2011

I like your post Linda. I don’t go to work with my hubby either. He can’t do anything to help in London right now and Kristen is working. He might as well spend some time with his friends. Him and Sam both need all the support they can get right now. I’m sure as soon as everything settles down in London he’ll go home and help with the clean up effort. For all we know his parents or even Kristen may have told him to stay LA because it’s the safest thing to do. God forbid the poor man buys groceries. This is not front page news. His home is being burned to the ground as we speak. The paps need to give him some space and privacy right now. The rest of us need to say prayers for all those affected in the riots. May it all end soon.

nimantha

Posted at 1:33 AM on August 11, 2011

ok first of all do u idiots think they have no MOBILE PHONES ???????????? and what can rob will do ?? fight with riots like a real hero ???? they know what they are doing , don’t interfere in their lifes , plzzzzzzzz HL get a life

surrae

Posted at 1:04 AM on August 11, 2011

please don’t be foolish. robert pattinson and kristen stewart are good friends. i think at one time there may have been something more , but now he prefers to be with his guy friends again, and she is moving on with that reality. i think they truly care for one another as good friends; they have always supported and protected one another.

coco

Posted at 8:49 AM on August 11, 2011

completley agree – there is nothing going on between them more than good friendship

SLR

Posted at 8:32 PM on August 11, 2011

I am completely neutral, because I do not know either of them and their personal life is their business. However, people speaking like their ‘opinions’ are ‘facts’ is really annoying.
So, where is your proof that ‘there is nothing going on between them more than good friendship’?
Have you gotten confirmation from either personally? If not, I would encourage you to say, “my opinion is” before your comment.

Michele

Posted at 9:37 PM on August 10, 2011

Ah ha! I knew it! I knew you would grab this and come up with something snotty.

Rob’s sweltering attire? Oh, but HL, you wasted an opportunity here! Just think, you could have split the thread into two, or three maybe. Rob’s wearing black in summer . . . Rob likes Adidas – what about Nike-doesn’t he like Nike? Rob’s carrying three bags – does he have more than Sam? How come? What’s he got to eat in those bags?

Oh, the stories you missed HL.

I won’t even comment on the whole Kristen speculation because, frankly, it’s none of my business. I just hope she is safe as are the rest of the people caught up in Britain’s nightmare.

Michele

dr. Marcia

Posted at 8:44 PM on August 10, 2011

Some of you are so desperate for Rob to not be in love with Kristen because it shatters your fantasies of him being available. Face it, they are a couple who are handling their relationship very wisely. Since they are not joined at the hip like some young couples make the mistake of doing, they are not getting bored with each other. Instead, they have little separations that allow for some amazing reunion sexy times when they finally are in the same place together. They are both in it for the long term.

Jocelyn

Posted at 7:29 PM on August 10, 2011

Something is keeping Rob in LA. He is from London so it will be no surprise when he returns home after so long.

dee

Posted at 7:04 PM on August 10, 2011

yes, Kristen is in london very busy right now,so i think it’s normal for him not to be there right now! they are trying to protect their relationship and they are strong, so they probably don’t listen to the rumors about them being apart! haha you obviously do not notice the way he looks at her so lovingly in real pics of them like comi con! people noticed it! this was for real. no pr stunts, not the way they were together! you cannot fake the love in his eyes. she justs looks shy, nothing wrong that! yes they love each other. but, i understand why they hide it so well! they said their personal lives are off limits! that’s a hint . people in hollywood that hide their relationships are more likely to make it! and they know that!

tom

Posted at 6:59 PM on August 10, 2011

je,je,je cris
that’s just what you think your

cris

Posted at 6:41 PM on August 10, 2011

Sam is hosted in the house where Rob lives with Kristen, yes……. Kristen and Rob live together

SLR

Posted at 8:34 PM on August 11, 2011

I would refer you to my comment above. Where is your proof of them living together? Or is this your opinion?

cris

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 10, 2011

Sam hospedade in this house of Robert and Kristen, but Kristen and Rob have a home where they live.
So let Robert take care of his affairs and his girlfriend, Sam is recording her new album in LA

emma

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 10, 2011

open your eyes keep dreaming when you know the truth will be a penalty Rob already does not love Kristen
and it shows in the latest pictures, you will see that rob already is not excited about sitting beside her
before they look at and compare and I’m not saying a lie
it if she is very much in love of, shame that this wasting time looking
She never has been a priority for him
Rob never tried to spend his days off in L.A while shooting in Toronto

peggy

Posted at 7:07 PM on August 10, 2011

I agree with you. He hasn’t loved her in a long time, if he ever did. She is better off without him. She will find her real soul mate, and rob isn’t it.

skye sparrow

Posted at 7:18 PM on August 10, 2011

Rob is very much in love with Kristen and you that don’t see it are JEALOUS ARE STUPID OR BLIND !LOL ARE ALL 3

David

Posted at 9:18 PM on August 10, 2011

Haters gonna hate leave them, they truly never found what real love is…
=)

robstenated_girl

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 11, 2011

Don’t debate with them sweetie. If you knew in yourself that Robsten is true, don’t waste your time arguing with them. We, robsten fans have followed this couple throughout their journey, they’ve never been change, actually, they’re a little bit more expose about it right now. So yeah, let’s just wait for Rob’s London flight. It’ll be soon, trust me. :)

Really?

Posted at 9:56 PM on August 10, 2011

I dont know where to start your comments are so wrong: 1) Rob actually asked Taylor to move at Comic Con so he could sit by Kristen. It is on video – look for it and you will see, 2) he has always looked at her like he adores her, look for times when they dont think they are being recorded especially, but it is obvious to anyone except those who refuse to see, 3) they always do the same and the person who IS NOT WORKING flies or drives to see the other one, the fact that you would expect Rob who got one or two days off from filming a week (but that does not mean he was not working – rehersal, gym, etc) to fly all the way across the country just to turn around and fly back less than 24 hours later, proves how immature and biased you are. Kristen flew to him several times as he did for her when she was working and finally 4) their relationship works great for them and Rob will go to London when he finishes up in LA and when Kristen has more time from filming – beginning of filming and pre production is always rough – he shouldnt be there yet.

sarah

Posted at 6:09 PM on August 10, 2011

WHY – “why every news about Robert has to end being a question about Kristen?”

Why indeed, report on Kristen & her career and leave Rob out of it. we want rob news w/o you shoving Kristen at us every minute.

AMEN

Posted at 11:03 PM on August 10, 2011

I agree with sarah. Leave Kristen’s name out of his news…. why bring her in there? Youre only starting war and really annoying people!!

LEAVE HER NAME OUT OF HIS NEWS UNLESS SHE”S ACYUALLY IN THE DAMN STORY OR IN THE PIC WITH HIM!

Let her have her own news!

Johanna (Pure Swedish Perfection)

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 10, 2011

Robert Pattinson is just so cute and gorgeous! Sorry, guys. But I had to say it – he is so damn cute! Even though I’m just a few years older than him, I’d love to be a cougar for him! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now :)

nimantha

Posted at 5:15 PM on August 10, 2011

hey HL get a life first

accoring to yesterday kris prefer rob over her family
now may be u guys wants to say kris is in london and rob is enjoying life in LA ???
just leave them alone , and try to sell ur mothers HL

Alice

Posted at 4:39 PM on August 10, 2011

Even If he is going to London to see her he won’t go yet they only just started so he would just be a destraction also there is riots in London not something you want to get caught up in

WHY

Posted at 4:08 PM on August 10, 2011

why every news about Robert has to end being a question about Kristen? FFS! It’s his girlfriend but he has his own life too…

pja

Posted at 5:46 PM on August 10, 2011

WHY – I wondered the same thing. I can pull up something on RPattison & Kristen’s name is always connected in some way or another. What is the deal with this? However, I never really read much just about KStewart unless Robert is with her. It would be nice to see her show a little more affection toward her alledged BF. From pictures I have seen, Kristen was totally different in public with her BF before breaking up with him.I did not know him, but think Michael Angaro (spelling?). If RP & KS do not have some kind of relationship, this could end any time. I wish both the best of everything life has to offer.

YEP

Posted at 11:04 PM on August 10, 2011

I gotta agree with you! Can we please have news about him without the mention of her!