Mila Kunis Says ANYONE Can Lose Weight! She's Such An Inspiration!

Wed, August 10, 2011 9:20am EDT by 19 Comments

Even Mila struggled with weight loss, but says she can’t believe how her body could change!

Mila Kunis is gorgeous, but she works hard to keep her great body. And while remembering her dramatic weight loss for Black Swan, she said she found out everyone can lose weight if they work hard enough!

Mila, 27, loves food but began to understand that her body would do whatever she needed to prepare for her intensive role as a ballerina, Glamour UK reports.

“I don’t think I ever fully realized what a human body is capable of doing,” she said. “But I think I was also, in a beautiful way, incredibly naïve. I believed I could do anything. I never for one moment thought that I couldn’t do it. I believe in hard work. In self-drive and self-worth. I’m a huge foodie, I love food. But when people say, ‘I can’t lose weight,’ no no no, you can. Your body can do everything and anything, you just have to want to do it.”

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — is Mila a great weight-loss inspiration?

– William Earl

More Mila!

1. Mila Kunis Looks Like Little School Girl Gone Bad In British Glamour!
  2. Mila Kunis Tells Off Reporter After She Disses Justin Timberlake — In Russian!
  3. Mila Kunis Wears Three Dresses In One Day Promoting ‘Friends With Benefits’!

adighqywanvf

nkjgmbyarxqi

qgbljuwbtvzt

Posted at 3:52 PM on March 11, 2013

umesobnlvbls

Tracy

Posted at 11:38 PM on July 1, 2012

Shes right, anyone can. Just eat LESS of your normal diet, and it will be cheaper for you and you will lose weight. Simple. This is also known as the college-diet :) Hey it worked for me!

Amanda

Posted at 9:40 AM on August 10, 2011

I bet a lot of people could/would lose weight for $1 mil and nothing to do all day but exercise with a personal trainer. Celebs are so glib.

Kelly

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 10, 2011

glib… no

Anyone can lose weight if they want and it is not about money and time it’s about not making excuses. Eat a healthy breakfast, pack a lunch and work out a couple days a week, send the kids to the park, hell go with them. It’s about staying away from easy to make dinners and lazy attitudes.

Rachel

Posted at 2:36 PM on August 10, 2011

Oh wow is it really that easy? If only everyone was as smart as you! We would all be super thin!

Jos

Posted at 10:30 AM on December 24, 2011

It is easy. I used to think it was hard, now I walk to university, eat healthily and drink loads of water. I don’t go to the gym, I don’t buy ridiculously expensive health foods etc but I have managed to lose 20lbs in 3 months, not a huge amount but enough to make a difference.

CL

Posted at 12:54 AM on February 2, 2012

Your sarcasm just proves how big of an idiot you are. Compare one single breakfast McMuffin of the price of approximately $6 to a bag of ordinary oatmeal that costs $4 which will take you more than a week to consume. Big a bag of carrots instead of those chocolate bars for the same price as a snack. It’s about making smart and healthy choices. You don’t have be a million to be skinny. You’re obviously obese to not know this and to evidently deny that losing weight is simple and easy.