If Reggie Bush Truly Loves Kim Kardashian Still, He Must Try And Stop Her Wedding!

Wed, August 10, 2011 7:30pm EST by 24 Comments

online entertainment magazine

Posted at 1:24 PM on July 11, 2012

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and include almost all significant infos. I’d like to look more posts like this .

solicitor

Posted at 4:37 PM on July 2, 2012

Generally I don’t learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.

Convert your website in to Wordpress

Posted at 12:38 PM on June 14, 2012

I’ve read some good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to make one of these magnificent informative web site.

personalized mms

Posted at 2:12 PM on May 23, 2012

Someone necessarily lend a hand to make severely articles I’d state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular submit amazing. Fantastic activity!

maria luiza-brasil

Posted at 3:05 PM on October 29, 2011

O Reggie Bush nunca quiz um compromisso serio com a Kim que estava louca para se casar, ela mesmo admitiu isso, não cremos que os dois reatem só se for alguma coisa do destino.

wheeney

Posted at 5:07 AM on August 21, 2011

when it comes to matters of the heart its always complicated. but i guess it wasn’t sooooo complicated for Kim. she chose Kris and she has stuck by him. so all Reggie fans….. go seek comfort elsewhere and let the girl be. BTW BIGGUPS on your wedding to Kris.

Shellly

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 20, 2011

Reggie don’t want Kim back and I doubt very seriously if he has been trying to woo her back. If he really wanted her back she would ditch Kris in a minute. You can see this coupling is a mismatch. They don’t even look good together.

I think her mother set this whole thing up because Kim is 30, Reggie is not coming back and Kris wants to have more grand kids so she convinced Kim this would be the best thing for her. Kim has too much baggage and dudes who really know her do not want to wife her up.

lena

Posted at 10:29 PM on August 17, 2011

I think everyone should let kim kardashian live her life ! let her make the decision and we should support her ( thats what a real fan would do )

Karie

Posted at 2:34 PM on August 15, 2011

Kim is a glorified prostitute, who cares who the guy is that she marries. Kim is a common uneducated whore. By the way, what is she famous for, oh yeah, getting peed on. Nice girl. Wait till her kids see what a whore she was.

klas

Posted at 4:39 AM on September 2, 2011

Ua an idiot n just describin uaself atleast shez got a life ,wat do u have..? U need a mouth wash.. Educated fool

Barsse

Posted at 9:54 AM on August 13, 2011

Kim should totally marry Reggie and have a bunch of cute little babies! Kris is totally a rebound guy and I hope she realizes it before August 20th…

TeaCup

Posted at 8:04 AM on August 12, 2011

I think Kim Should’nt marry Kris because she doesn’t love him. I think it is all business.She will marry him for publicity to make Reggie jealous,and then run off with Reggie after the honeymoon.i feel sorry for Kris because the marriage will not last anyway ,as soon as he gets injured ,she will be gone.

simone

Posted at 7:04 PM on August 11, 2011

KIM MARRY REGGIE YOU KNOW THAT YOU REALLY LOVE REGGIE…I AM QUITE SURE THAT KRIS IS A NICE GUY AND ALSO A REBOUND. YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN WITH HIM FOR 6 OR 7 MONTHS..A YEAR AGO YOU WERE JUST WITH MILES AND SHANGO…….REGGIE HAS COME TO HIS SENSES…AT LEAST TALK TO HIM BEFORE YOU REGRET IT…KRIS IS TOO YOUNG TO SETTLE DOWN AND HE IS NOT EVEN 30 YET (WHICH IS USUALLY MOST MEN ARE READY)….KIM GO BACK AND TALK TO REGGIE..YOU BOTH WERE SO IN LOVE WITH ONE ANOTHER AND HAD A REAL RELATIONSHIP THROUGH UPS AND DOWNS…..KIM AND REGGIE…..DONT MARRY KRIS AND REALIZE THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!!!

Klas

Posted at 4:47 AM on September 2, 2011

To simone theaz a limit line in every woman , wen u luv some1 who treated u bad u cry n hurt over a lóng tyme for them , then u realize wen u walk away that u actualy wasted alot of tym wen u get sm1 who treats u wel .. Kim has found that person n has muvd on.. Shes an inspiration to ol women around the world , beta things are out thea.. Kudoz KIMBERLY…;-)

what the?

Posted at 8:26 AM on August 11, 2011

Bonnie, you are officially an idiot. You appear to be 40, yet write like a 14 year old. This article stinks worse than your usual trash, all of which is recycled and reworded from sites like Life and Style and OK! It is also highly likely that this item was paid distribution from Kris Jenner’s camp. At least give us the courtesy of making it less obvious.

MEME

Posted at 3:58 AM on August 11, 2011

I don’t believe this story one bit. Life & Style are on the Kardashian’s payroll, they are always planting false stories about Reggie. Kim needs to move on already.

dumas1000

Posted at 9:42 PM on August 10, 2011

This site is aimed at Teens and Preteens. I come here because I cannot stand how evil TMZ is, but I fully realize that I’m one of only a handful of adults that would actually visit this site. Bonnie is not 13, but most of the people who visit her website are 13 and she realizes it. So, she pretends to be 13. She write immature things and allows immature content, of which this qualifies, but it’s calculated what she is doing to seperate herself from TMZ and RadarOnline. I don’t agree with Bonnie a lot. I don’t think Bonnie agrees with herself. She writes a lot of stuff and knows its B.S. Bonnie Fuller is smart though. She knows exacly what she’s doing.

Jezoebel

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 10, 2011

Stupid article. Who cares about this stupid wedding? I think Reggie has better things to do with his time than chase after a fame-hungry ex.

dumas1000

Posted at 9:37 PM on August 10, 2011

I wouldn’t be surprised if he did try to stop the wedding, being that the wedding isn’t real and this whole thing is scripted. It’s not a wedding, people. It’s a 4-hour E!special.

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 9:00 PM on August 10, 2011

Dajah says!! stfu bonnie no one cares what u think!! u sound hella childish!!
i bet win u were n skool u were one uv those messy females that always talked shyt about someone els!! get a real job nd not this fake shyt!!

arabia

Posted at 8:33 PM on August 10, 2011

u gotta be kidding me ‘bonnie’ ur articles are stupid and silly why waste ur time kim and reggir r over she loves kris and is getting married in less than 2 weeks its too late to throw thousands of dollars away on and ex BF DO U HAVE A MIND

Dea

Posted at 8:09 PM on August 10, 2011

Bonnie: you are so stupid to write this article. This is a total calculated move by Kardashians to increase their ratings. I cannot believe you fall in their trap unless you are paid by Kardashians.

Wow

Posted at 7:59 PM on August 10, 2011

Wow Bonnie Wat r u 13 years old? Real life isn’t like da movies u kno…unless ur a kardashian and u hire Reggie to show up to get ur wedding ‘special’ to get more viewers

oh dear

Posted at 8:11 PM on August 10, 2011

haha! this bonnie person cracks me up every time!! her “articles” are ridiculous.