Prince William & Kate Middleton Baby On The Way!

Wed, August 10, 2011 9:09am EST by 18 Comments

Kate’s already said she’s looking forward to starting a family and now there’s new evidence the royal couple may have already conceived!

Prince William and Kate Middleton been trying to produce an heir to the British throne since the Royal  Wedding and now guests at William’s cousin Zara Phillips’s wedding on July 30, are buzzing that  the deed may already be done. “Catherine refrained from drinking any alcohol at the reception or at the pre-wedding cocktail party,” a source at the wedding reveals to In Touch magazine. “She’s being very careful not to do anything to jeopardize getting pregnant — or unknowingly harm the fetus in the event that she already is.”  Hmm!

The couple is also planning to spend the rest of the summer at but Queen Elizabeth‘s Scottish estate, Balmoral Castle! “They both love the peace and seclusion there, and it’s the perfect relaxing setting to help them conceive their first baby if it’s not already on the way,” or to take it easy if a royal heir is already in the works, says  a source.

“Catherine refrained from drinking any alcohol at the reception or at the pre-wedding cocktail party,” the source reveals. “She’s being very careful not to do anything to jeopardize getting pregnant — or unknowingly harm the fetus in the event that she already is.”

this guide

Posted at 11:48 AM on January 19, 2013

This piece of writing will help the internet visitors for
creating new website or even a blog from start to end.

harp refilharp 2.0lharp refinance

Posted at 10:28 PM on May 4, 2012

I do not even know the way I ended up right here, but I believed this post used to be great. I do not recognize who you’re however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger should you aren’t already. Cheers!

seo1lseo2lseo3

Posted at 9:30 PM on May 4, 2012

Excellent blog here! Also your website lots up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link for your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

Engraved Zippo

Posted at 8:09 AM on April 5, 2012

Your style is really unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I’ll just bookmark this blog.

cj

Posted at 4:05 PM on January 30, 2012

what will there names be?????

Dana

Posted at 9:55 PM on November 23, 2011

I hope all the best for Prince William an Catherine whether they are expecting a heir or not right now they seem to be wonderful people .
The rag mag’s need to back off Catherine she has only been a royal for almost 7 months now she is still learning what it is to be a royal.
My hat go’s off to her an William for all they have to put up with . :)

Christy

Posted at 8:14 PM on August 20, 2011

Oh we all know how those nameless “sources” are, got all the made up scoop, cuz of course Mrs Princess of Prince William is gonna tell the ENTIRE world “oh hey my hubs is trying to knock me up!” Give me a break, how about less made up nonsensical ridiculous bs and try “reporting” and I use the term loosely something with actual merit and facts to back it up!!!

sara

Posted at 2:05 AM on August 20, 2011

She could still be trying. People who don’t drink alcohol have a higher chance of getting pregnant.

Elle

Posted at 6:04 PM on August 18, 2011

She stays away from alcohol because of the calories, I suppose.
In fact, this woman got so skinny that tabloids already write about her inability to give birth.

Beth

Posted at 8:13 PM on August 11, 2011

I live in England, n rest assured, this is total crap! If it were true it would have been all over the British news as Katherine is loved by so many British people, but there’s not even been a hint of it. The only news at the moment is about the riots, and believe me, our pitiful government would push ANY story, let alone a positive royal family story, to take interest away from the riots. So to sum up, this is all fabrication.

Marina

Posted at 6:21 AM on August 11, 2011

… Poor Kate. With all that pressure on her, I really hope William is as nice as he seems to be.

Jaceyn

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 10, 2011

She said that she does not want a baby right now! Maybe in a few YEARS from now!

anna

Posted at 7:42 PM on August 10, 2011

YET AGAIN… PURE B.S!

Darlene Myers

Posted at 3:36 PM on August 10, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

Johanna (Pure Swedish Perfection)

Posted at 10:34 AM on August 10, 2011

I’m so happy for them if this is true! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now :)

SERIOUSLY?

Posted at 3:21 PM on August 10, 2011

^^^ Third article I read with this same comment ^^^
What’s your point?! I promise, posting on sites like this will NOT improve your chances of finding someone willing to knock you up. Go away.

dancerfaa8

Posted at 4:11 PM on August 10, 2011

tmi!

Terri

Posted at 10:02 AM on August 10, 2011

was this proofread before being published?