Justin Bieber Says He Is NOT Collaborating With Demi Lovato On Her Upcoming Album!

Wed, August 10, 2011 11:50am EDT by 10 Comments
Loading video...

Demi Lovato’s producer recently tweeted that she was recording her new album with a very special guest — but Justin Bieber says it’s NOT him!

Demi Lovato and Justin Bieber are both busy recording separate albums with a handful of special guests — but don’t expect to see these teen superstars collaborate any time soon.  Justin says that the prospect of them working together is “just a rumor.”  NOOO!

Justin tells M Magazine that he’s been hard at work on his new album.  “I’ve been working with Will.i.am, Chris Brown, and a lot of different people, so the album is going to be turning out great.”  However, recent reports that he would be recording a song with Demi Lovato are false.  “I think those are rumors, but you never know.”

Aside from recording for her new album, Demi has been seeking help while battling the pressures of Hollywood.  Her Camp Rock mom, Maria Canals-Barrera, told us, “Demi went through some stuff, you know I played her mom on Camp Rock, I’m just so proud of her for getting the help that she needs.”

Do you HollywoodLifers wants to see Justin Bieber record a song with Demi Lovato?

– Michael Emer

Cure Your ‘Bieber Fever’ With A Healthy Dose Of HollywoodLife!

1. Mariah Yeater – Pictures of Justin Bieber’s Alleged Baby Mama!
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Invited To Kim Kardashian’s Wedding — Will They Attend?
  3. Miley Cryus & Liam Hemsworth V. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: It’s A PDA Battle — Who Looks More In Love?

whocares

Posted at 5:12 PM on August 11, 2011

funny how everyone with very little to say and do scrambling to stay in the spot lite. Bieber – one more year max and he is right off as a “teen” heart throb. Lovato – just a singer and many more to choose from. Gomez – mediocre actres/singer no more chances from Disney

SheyF

Posted at 11:16 AM on August 11, 2011

i think her voice would over power his! i mean she has a waayyyyy stronger voice than him, he sounds like a little girl when he sings. Like when Selena and Demi did that song together you could still here selena’s voice, she was hanging in there, haha :) but NO NO NO! bad idea!

LaraGodden

Posted at 3:10 AM on August 11, 2011

I think it would be nice for them to collaborate, but I think Demi’s voice is just too strong! Her incredible voice would completely drown out the Biebs… Face it, she’s too talented to work with the likes of Justin =D

DEMI LOVATO, YOU ARE AMAZING! <3

Lara x

Georgia

Posted at 8:09 AM on August 11, 2011

I agree!

Music Guru

Posted at 8:08 PM on August 10, 2011

I’m sure all the younger kids are saying yes to this. If Demi wants to grow out of that Disney image then collaborating with Bieber will be the wrong way to go about it. I mean she already proved she isn’t just some Disney girl. I understand Bieber isn’t really Disney BUT if she works with someone young, us adults (not all, obviously) are not really going to be interested. It’s going to feel like a kid album. However I feel she can reach a bigger demographic if she doesn’t collaborate with him. This way she can reach younger people with her youthful personality and energy, and older people with the maturity of the song that really captures what older people feel. Example song, “Skyscraper”. I like Bieber, good singer and performer but not together with Demi. It just doesn’t mix well for me.

Jakeisabeast

Posted at 8:18 PM on August 10, 2011

Absolutely, it’s like putting Nicki Minaj and the rock band KISS together. It’s just weird. They both are good but in their own way just not together. She’s moving on and getting older, it would be weird if she took a step back and started singing for a younger group only. You guys got good points.

Julia

Posted at 7:37 PM on August 10, 2011

No thanks.. I used to like Justin, but now he seems a little snotty. I don’t like Selena, only because she doesn’t write her songs. That annoys me. But honestly, Justin’s music isn’t very mature. I mean, they are fun to dance to, but his songs aren’t deep. They are just childish (not in a bad way, they just aren’t mature.) I think Demi has grown up. Even her first album was WAY more mature than Justin could ever hope to be. So I think her new album should have collabs with mature, diverse artists. I just don’t see Bieber fitting in anywhere.

StephenFV

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 10, 2011

Aww Justin CAN sing but noooooooooo. I think Demi is just fine with the Timbaland/Missy collab. She’s growing up and I feel she needs to work with older and mature artist. She’s entering the BIG LEAGUES now. Don’t get me wrong I love them both but I’m just being honest to my opinion. I have a lot of older friends that listen to Demi but if they heard Justin was in it they wouldn’t listen to it. Justin is GREAT, but us adults don’t really listen to him.

YahiraK

Posted at 5:20 PM on August 10, 2011

Agreed, I couldn’t have said it better. Justin is a very cute boy but me being 24, it just doesn’t appeal to me. I need more (like you said) mature music. He is a cute kid though so I’m sure all the younger people love him. <3 muah <3

mike athondal

Posted at 3:06 PM on August 10, 2011

Just because Lil wayne said no to justin beiber to sing with him, doesn’t mean you say no to nice people.