A Baby For Jennifer Aniston & Boyfriend Justin Theroux! Finally!

Wed, August 10, 2011 9:19am EDT by 19 Comments

Jennifer Aniston is fast tracking in the baby making department. She’d be thrilled to have a shotgun wedding! Isn’t that great!

She’s decided that actor Justin Theroux—whom she only went public with in early June—has the potential to be the perfect papa!

“They have talked at length about getting married and starting a family,” a source tells Us Weekly. “She is anxious for the next phase of her life and feels like this is the time.”

And she sure has time to devote to motherhood: She has no plans to film anything until at least 2012. Having a child, says the source, is “something she feels strongly about, and talks about openly.”

And Justin, meanwhile, who has a reputation in Hollywood as a bit of a bad boy, is also itching for a child. “All of our friends are starting to have kids or settle down,” a friend of his tells Us Weekly. “He’s not getting any younger.”

But haven’t we heard about Jen‘s yearning for a child before? This time, says the source, she means it. “Jen hasn’t felt this way about anyone since [ex-husband] Brad [Pitt,]” says the source. “They are moving quickly, but they know the feelings they have about [each other] are different from past romances.”

The Truth Fairy.

Posted at 1:55 AM on August 22, 2011

I hope this does happen it would be so great to see her start a family and to see her have kids would be amazing. And justin is so hot especially when he shaves in the end they would make such good looking kids, here’s hoping there love stay’s true. everyone who talks negative of jen are usually just a bunch of old bitter Jolie/Pitt obsessed fans who are at war with anything jen & can’t get over old news. I’m sorry that Jolie & Pitt got a bad rep because of there (own actions!) from the past and all you can do is blame jen for it. But GET OVER IT! No one cares anymore get some lives. They’ve moved on, so should you.

Ceunei

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 11, 2011

I knew my husband was the man for me, and, I knew I wanted a baby with him when he was ready, too.

Celebrites live in a different universe and this allows the press regularly fabricate many portions of their lives.

anonymous

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 11, 2011

Jen married to Brad Pitt with a big lavish ceremony who is one of Hollywood’s biggest, rich and hansome movie stars,wanted no baby but a career instead. Now: not married grabbed a broke man fresh out of a 14 year relationship with another woman,wants baby. Maybe at the time of Brad she wasn’t ready, but she makes weird choices. Whatever makes her happy but I would have made the first choice.

Jay Leno Chins

Posted at 2:50 AM on August 11, 2011

One thing is for sure, if your mom is Jennifer Aniston, the baby will inherit the bulging nose and long, sharp chin. The guy has a Jay Leno chin too.

Jen has more money than God, so her children will be able to afford the nose job and other plastic surgery.

uchy

Posted at 4:17 AM on August 11, 2011

jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lola

Posted at 4:09 PM on August 10, 2011

She wants to have a baby by a man who left another woman for and she thinks that he will be around. I have no respect for Jennifer Aniston, the same thing that she said about AJ, she did herself. Remember you will lose him the same way you got him.

galey

Posted at 7:45 PM on August 10, 2011

Hmmmmmm, last I heard, he was NOT MARRIED to his “ex” and besides they had already separated. Jen was MARRIED to Brad and AJ knew that and made a play for him. She uses the kids to keep him……I think the marriage thing makes a big difference.

Genug

Posted at 11:18 PM on August 10, 2011

@galey – right on target lol!

Watup

Posted at 2:47 AM on August 11, 2011

Totally agree with you @galey!

Darlene Myers

Posted at 3:33 PM on August 10, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

Molly

Posted at 2:52 PM on August 10, 2011

She’s infertile. She tried fertility treatments before but they failed.

Genug

Posted at 12:36 PM on August 10, 2011

Bet the baby will be beautiful if it is true – I am very happy for the both of them …..

Get Real

Posted at 11:43 AM on August 10, 2011

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Do you really think Jen’s friends are speaking to Us Weekly or any tabloid for that matter? Every time Jen gets with in 5 miles of a man the tabloids (and her dopey) fans start crying baby and marriage. Trust me on this….the tabloids will claiming Jen’s getting IVF in a few months when she’s still NOT pregnant.

Courtney

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 10, 2011

so what they’re rushing it big time and twins are more likely at her age she better be careful what she wishes for. Tablods have always done this kind of thing to sell papers it’s nothing new weddings babies deaths & Divorces sell the most magazines. an oscar winner once said tabloid magazines aren’t worth using to line a bird cage

suebonnet

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 10, 2011

How PITIFUL and DESPERATE and WEAK. This woman has everything and is too Pathetic to learn and grow. I think that Jennifer is going to smother this man to death and GOD forbid a child in the HELLDISH UNION. What a PATHETIC woman. Took another woman’s companion and thinks that she can hold onto him with a baby. How selfish that so many people have to suffer just so this sorry woman can keep up with Brad Pitt. This woman needs to get a life.

galey

Posted at 7:49 PM on August 10, 2011

Huh? You make no sense…Jen, pathetic? You may not care for her fine but pathetic – yeah, she laughs all the way to the bank. She has no kids, Brad has 6 or is it 7 by now and you think she’s trying to keep up with that because she wants a baby so bad and her time clock is ticking – no empathy huh? Me thinks you are the one who needs to get a life dear….

pansie

Posted at 10:14 AM on August 11, 2011

excuse me Sue Bonnet.. u r so negative ok.. Jennifer r positive & move on also Brad Angie & Justin too, ok Sue

Carmen Vergara

Posted at 10:33 AM on August 10, 2011

I’m so happy for her if this is true! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now :)

anonymous

Posted at 9:16 AM on August 11, 2011

Me 2 i need a bay badly but i have left all to God.