'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky Delays Vows: I Don't Want Ashley Hebert To Overshadow My Wedding!

Wed, August 10, 2011 5:25pm EST by 19 Comments

unlimited data plans

Posted at 2:05 PM on June 24, 2012

We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to paintings on. You’ve done a formidable job and our whole neighborhood might be grateful to you.

istanbul bez çanta

Posted at 5:27 AM on June 8, 2012

It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this submit and if I may I desire to recommend you few interesting issues or tips. Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to read more issues approximately it!

HTML to Wordpress Theme

Posted at 6:56 AM on May 30, 2012

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be actually one thing which I feel I might never understand. It sort of feels too complex and very vast for me. I’m looking forward in your subsequent post, I will try to get the grasp of it!

rosetta stone mac

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 25, 2012

Helpful information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I am surprised why this coincidence didn’t took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

Lis Mitchell

Posted at 2:20 AM on December 13, 2011

I wish that Ali and Roberto would sit down and really find out what you two have together… Remember all the wonderful memories you have shared and how much you have together, your love of the outdoors and the many thing you told each other and us… Yes, I know it was a movie but you are very good actors if you think that you could fool all of us…

Again, please think it over very carefully both of you or you might regret it forever… All my wishes is with you…..

mec

Posted at 12:12 PM on August 16, 2011

Ali denied this in her Twitter account. She said she and Ashley had a chat and laughed about this BS. Ali is supportive of Ashley and the real reason as to why she delayed her wedding because of her foot problem. Get it from the source next time like Ali’s Twitter account or her Facebook page where she is active not the tabloids.

misty

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 12, 2011

i dont believe ali said that as u read the article its just all maybe…not so true at all i dont think ali is that insecure…ali and ashley are friends..and im sure they are both happy for what they both found good looking hot fiancee…and good guys..

vip

Posted at 12:42 AM on August 11, 2011

Did Ali really say this? Sounds like the media is full effect as expected…making ish up. I love both couples and wish both of them a long life together filled with happiness, Until I see the real evidence that convinces me Ali really said this, I refuse to believe it. It just sounds to petty and catty and does not sound like Ali.

Josephine

Posted at 1:00 AM on August 11, 2011

Did you not see Ali on Jake’s season? She is as catty as they come!

mec

Posted at 12:14 PM on August 16, 2011

She’s only catty where Vienna was concerned. She did apologize at the Women Tell All on Jake’s season.

LittleMo

Posted at 11:47 PM on August 18, 2011

Anyone in their right mind felt the same way Ali did about Vienna. She just had the courage to say it out loud and to Vienna’s face rather than whisper it behind her own hand.

Elizabeth

Posted at 12:05 AM on August 11, 2011

I don’t get it, why would she plan the wedding for next summer, when another Bachelorette season will be going? Wouldn’t December, which is months from now (so stuff with JP and Ash should calm down), and not during the Bachelorette, be the opportune time?

Josephine

Posted at 1:02 AM on August 11, 2011

Yes but she’s just making excuses as to why the wedding keeps getting delayed that’s all this is about

jess

Posted at 12:43 PM on August 10, 2011

I love Ali and Ashley both but I must say this. The bachelorette always takes place during the summer. If you plan your wedding for the end of summer then that’s a risk that you take. Also, Ali’s real friends and family more than likely don’t know Ashley or J.P., so therefore she technically is ALSO worried about the media and her fans. A wedding should be between the couple and their friends and family. I understand that since we saw them fall in love, we should have the right to watch them tie the knot. This is her wedding day so I can understand what she means but it’s just something that you have to think about when you are entering into the celebrity world.

Jill

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 10, 2011

You don’t have to worry Ali, I for one can not wait for your wedding. I,m not interested in watching Ashly and jp,s wedding IF they ever get one. I Admire you for not letting Chris propose to you unlike what Ashly did to Ben. So good luck on you up coming wedding.

Lola

Posted at 12:17 PM on August 16, 2011

Chris couldn’t propose because she let him go home early. Sorry but Ali broke the rule which stipulates the Final 2 should be in the Rose Ceremony. As for Ashley she did try to tell Ben but her interrupted her. No one was at fault there.

galey

Posted at 11:54 AM on August 10, 2011

Don’t worry Ali….most of us are much more interested in your upcoming wedding then Ashley’s – I for one am so excited for you and Roberto – think you are a darling couple – sorry but can’t say the same for Ashley and JP!

Yelsa

Posted at 12:45 PM on August 10, 2011

Ashley and JP seem like the most real couple to come out of this show. I can not wait for both weddings!!

Jamie

Posted at 6:43 PM on August 10, 2011

I don’t even watch The Bachelorette, since I cannot stand reality shows. But, I agree with you.