'Teen Wolf' Hunk Thinks Selena Gomez Is A 'Phenomenal Hugger!'

Tue, August 9, 2011 7:48am EDT by 6 Comments

Dylan O’Brien raves about Selena on Twitter — does he have a new celebrity crush?

Everyone would obviously love to give Selena Gomez a hug, but Teen Wolf star Dylan O’Brien was actually lucky enough to get a little love from the superstar — and he’s sharing all the details!

Dylan, 19, met Selena, also 19, at the Teen Choice Awards red carpet on August 7, and took to Twitter that night, writing, “The Cutie Awards were great! Oh and if you haven’t heard, I met Selena…DAS RIGHT. And she was so sweet to me. Phenomenal hugger. Cool! :)”

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — is Selena the best hugger in Hollywood?

– William Earl

More Teen Choice Awards!

1. 5 Best Things About Teen Choice Awards — Exclusive Hollywoodlife Red Carpet Video!
  2. Ian Somerhalder Reveals He’s Not A Katy Perry Fan At The Teen Choice Awards!
  3. Robert Pattinson, Nina Dobrev & More Hit Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet!

isabel

Posted at 1:57 AM on August 20, 2012

i luv u but i think selena looks like a horse

Stacy

Posted at 6:55 PM on August 9, 2011

I LOVE Dylan O’Brian!!!!!!!!!! But what does this have to do with Justin?

what

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 9, 2011

lol justin and selena are a better couple, dylan is not that handsome imo, sorry :/

Hi

Posted at 8:49 AM on August 9, 2011

what the heck?! That was a really stupid poll! The barely hug! i can’t even explain right how stupid that poll is! But I <3 Selena! I'm going to see one of her concerts for my b-day and I'm so happy

I ship Dylena :)

Posted at 12:28 AM on August 22, 2011

^ She actually really hug him and took lot’s of pictures with him! :D

He is so cuteeeeeee I ship them even tho Sel is whit Justin! I like them and I think they would make a cute couple!

I thinck for him meeting her it was like her meeting Shia! I just love him so much! <3 hehe

Daphne

Posted at 8:21 AM on August 9, 2011

Its not a new crush, more like a longtime crush. In every interview he does he always manages to mention that hes jealous of the biebz and selena gomez. But of course hes joking. Im really Happy they finally got to meet becuz he didnt get a chance at the mtv awards so i felt bad