Anne had the most whimsical 1970’s ‘do at the premiere for her film about timeless love — how perfect! And it’s so easy for YOU to get the look.
Anne Hathaway looked like a fairytale princess with her enchanting look at the August 8th premiere. Check out how Anne got her fabulous hairstyle and find out how you can create it at home!
Here’s how Anne’s celebrity hairstylist, Adir Abergel from The Frederic Fekkai Salon in NYC, created the look:
- Adir began by applying Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Volume Styling Whip to the roots of the wet hair.
- He then added Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel from the middle of the hair to the bottom, helping to hold a slight natural wave.
- Adir then dried the hair while using a Fekkai Large Round Brush to ensure that the ends of the hair had a nice bend.
- Once the hair was completely dry, he used a 1” curling iron to create waves from the middle of the hair to the ends.
- After allowing the hair to cool, he added softness to the waves by spraying Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray and brushing it through.
- Adir finished the look by applying Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Sheer Shine Mist to the ends of the hair, creating beautiful shine and bounce.
Will YOU try Anne’s hairstyle, HollywoodLifers?