Kelly Rowland Has A Wardrobe Malfunction & Flashes Both Her Nipples During Concert! Whoa!

Mon, August 8, 2011 7:00pm EST by 5 Comments

Another wardrobe malfunction? Kelly Rowland lost her top while onstage at a concert in New Jersey!

Wardrobe malfunctions are becoming an epidemic, and the latest victim to have rebellious undergarments was sultry singer Kelly Rowland. While performing onstage at club in New Jersey on Sunday, Aug. 7, Kelly’s barely there bra slipped up and flashed her fans her goodies!

“New Jersey crowd was amazing!! hope you enjoyed the show and didn’t mind the peekaboo LOL!!! #kanyeshrug #stuffhappens,” tweeted Kelly after the show.

Fortunately, Kelly was able to handle her accidental bare breast exposure with grace and humor. But with all these celebrities making their private parts public, people are starting to wonder if nudity is becoming less of a taboo? It seems like every day there is a new wardrobe malfunction offender, but celebrities are still donning their risky and risque wardrobes.

Tell us what YOU Hollywoodlifers? Are you sick of seeing celebrities flash their fans? Or is a little nationally-viewed nakedness really #nobigdeal?

Nicole Fukuoka

More Hot Stories:

1. Beyonce Bares Her Bum In Sexy & Skimpy Hot Pants At Glastonbury Music Fest!
  2. Justin Bieber & Nicki Minaj Get Flirty & Sexy At BET Awards!
  3. Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Willow Simth & More! BET Awards Red Carpet!

microstakespoker.com

Posted at 2:00 PM on February 15, 2014

You really make it seem really easy with your presentation but I in finding this
topic to be actually something that I feel I might never understand.
It kind of feels too complex and very broad for me.

I’m looking ahead in your subsequent post,
I will try to get the hang of it!

Penny Slot Machines

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 12, 2014

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was once totally right.

This put up truly made my day. You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info!

Thanks!

online poker ocean

Posted at 1:32 AM on February 11, 2014

I visited various blogs but the audio quality for
audio songs present at this web site is genuinely excellent.

Lucas

Posted at 7:25 PM on February 9, 2014

I do not know whether it’s just me or if everyone else
encountering problems with your site. It appears as if some of the text on
your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if
this is happening to them too? This might be a problem
with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before.

Mike