Taylor Swift & Taylor Lautner Together Again At Teen Choice Awards — Do You Want Them To Date Again?

Mon, August 8, 2011 2:33pm EDT by 45 Comments

Taylor and Taylor spent some time together at the awards show proving there is no bad blood between the exes — do you want them to reunite?

Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner have been split for almost two years now, but they looked totally chummy hanging out together at the Teen Choice Awards August 8! So chummy in fact that many fans may be hoping the two get back together!

The only major problem of course is that boy Taylor is dating Lily Collins, his Abduction costar. If he does feel like returning to girl Taylor however he would likely be welcomed with open arms as she has always been apologetic and regretful about the way she treated him, writing the song “Back to December” to address their split.

So HollywoodLifers, would you like to see Taylor and Taylor back together?

More Teen Choice Awards!

1. 5 Best Things About Teen Choice Awards — Exclusive Hollywoodlife Red Carpet Video!
  2. Ian Somerhalder Reveals He’s Not A Katy Perry Fan At The Teen Choice Awards!
  3. Robert Pattinson, Nina Dobrev & More Hit Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet!

oIberee

Posted at 4:20 PM on September 6, 2011

Taylor Taylor Swift for you,let’s face it you really look happy with her. She is definitely bonkas over you, realizing what a fool she was to let Jacob Black get away.I will be happy with your choice. Love you and will always support you. Will pray for only the best for you.

Molly

Posted at 10:34 AM on August 21, 2011

Ohhhh! They are so perfect together, they are totally opposite but suit so well, I really hope they get together! I don’t really like Lilly Collins tbh :)

Becky

Posted at 3:56 PM on August 17, 2011

OKay is it just me because idont really see the cuteness ilove them both just not together , ithink taylor s should be with an older man , and didnt they break up last time cause taylor s didnt have the same powerful feeling taylor L did. they should just stay friends.

aquarius64

Posted at 6:32 PM on August 15, 2011

@allie – I don’t feel sorry for LC. She threw her stuntman boyfriend over the side to trade up to Lautner. She got him dirty and karma is coming back on her. LC has been MIA since June at the TCA’s; she’s been working on her SW and not ONE visit from Lautner reported? Lord knows everyone knew about her visits on the Breaking Dawn sets, as well as the meet the parents story, promise ring, etc. When the marriage allegation broke – nothing. His new car and dinner meetings with Gus Van Sant gets more press than her! Sad, LC is known more for who’s she allegedly doing than what’s she’s doing. Frankly I think they’re done.

P.S. – In Abduction Collins’ character does play the neighbor.

dian

Posted at 6:17 PM on August 14, 2011

@aquarius64@Iscia@agronnie I agree with you. I saw that interview, “he said Lily collins and that she was also his neighbour”,and it’s expected that Taylor Lautner would not be parking his new car at his old address in Santa Clarita. I do not think he was referring to his movie role in Abduction and this may be a slip-up. I will guess since LC is Beverly Hills and her mother knows a big realtor name of Kavanaugh (LC’s producer/Relativity CEO’s mother)that the connections are convenient. LOL How convenient that his “relationship” can continue with their both traveling/promoting together for Abduction very soon…Taylor Swift is busy finding a different “BF”or something..

allie

Posted at 6:48 PM on August 14, 2011

Taylor Swift is lucky to have the looks/popularity for red carpet events with her proven talent in music. I feel sorry for Lily Collins and believe that she is trying her best at interviews/acting in spite of her past performance. A Montreal blog said that production artists had to air-brush her poster more than once before presenting at ComicCon.

guest

Posted at 8:14 PM on August 14, 2011

no, Lily Collins’s character’s name is Karen and she plays Nathan Price’s (Taylor Lautner’s character) neighbor in the movie. It even says so on the movie’s website if you don’t believe me. he still lives with his parents is santa clarita :)

TAYLOR&TAYLOR

Posted at 5:10 PM on August 11, 2011

They look cute together. They seem to get along just fine. And the funny thing is, I heard that Taylor’s song ‘Back to December’ is about Taylor Launter. If we loved again, I swear I’ll love you right”. So I say, go for it if it makes them happy.

Guest

Posted at 8:51 AM on August 12, 2011

Yes, Back To December IS about Taylor Lautner. She even changed the lyrics at her concert in Michigan just for him. She changed from ‘I’ll go back in time and changed it but I can’t, so if the chains on your door…to….’I’ll go back in time….., so this is for a boy from Michigan’. Taylor Lautner was born in Michigan.

I really want to see these 2 get back together. They’re too cute and adorable together.

Oh Man!

Posted at 2:55 PM on August 11, 2011

LOL , @anastasia I knew you will reply. How do you know “they are happy”? Just because they took a pic together you can see that? If he was really at ease with her , he would probably stay next to her during all ceremony but he didn’t. Of course I don’t know her and you neither so don’t say she’s the sweetest girl ever, they are so many “teens” celebrities better than her.

Ashley

Posted at 8:59 AM on August 12, 2011

Wow! So many debate about them just from one picture together. I know some won’t like to see them back together but you cannot denied that a majority of people do! And you cannot denied that they do look sweet together. But at the end of the day, it their choice not us.

Peaches

Posted at 7:10 AM on August 11, 2011

DAMN…So many people comments on them! Some sites are talking about her and Zac Efron now. ALWAYS BOYS BOYS BOYS. Is there something else people want to know about her?
And btw Taylor Lautner never seemed happy with her.
He’s better today without her.

Ashley

Posted at 9:05 AM on August 12, 2011

Lol. I predicted that this will happen – the talk about her and Zac Efron. So looks like it has started huh…lol

Guest

Posted at 1:09 AM on August 11, 2011

Awww….cute couple! I wish they would go out again, get married and some adorable kids together 

Dem's

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 9, 2011

Stop fightinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
TAYLOR LAUTNER IS HAPPY WITH LILY COLLINS. Swift is the past and the past is dead. She has to date elder guy maybe she’ll reach to maturity LOL

trudie

Posted at 12:58 AM on August 18, 2011

This seems like the neverending story,what a bunch of sponges,for god sakes its just a picture,him and lily are adorable together,agree with you Dem.

Tini

Posted at 3:30 PM on August 9, 2011

I think they’re really adorable together and they are the cutest couple of all the time!! I absolutley agree with anastasia. I love Taylor and i will always support her . She realized that she made a mistake and learned from ot . Everyone makes mistakes And nobody is perfect. She apolOgized to taylor and they’re happy again. I really think they should be together again!!

Bells

Posted at 12:55 PM on August 9, 2011

To notLC fan, Swift is not loyal too, she dumped him for John mayer. But I agree with aquarius64 none of those girls deserve to be “loved” by him. But he’s still young and not mature yet in love. We know Swift dated a lot,Lily too wasn’t loyal I agree but at least she’s not Taylor S who wants to be loved by everybody because she still live in fairies world.
Now I’m not fan of any of them but they don’t look good together, we can see she’s not at ease in this picture( and back to 2009 when they were supposedly dating, Lautner seemed to me like a puppy for her nothing more) and I have to confess she was better with Jake Gyllenhaal who’s more “MAN” DON’T GET ME WRONG I have nothing against Taylor L but she needs to “grow up” yes and hang out with elder people like that she could “grow up” as a woman.
And Prue I understand what you mean, I understand every points of view but they’re better like that just friend who can hang out during show and nothing more.

Emma

Posted at 12:41 PM on August 9, 2011

Awwie They look cute together :) Weather they’re a couple or just friends, they still Kute ! =)
But I do hope they will give it another go if not now, perhaps later on in their lives, when they’ve loved and lost a few more times, they can reunite. That would be lovely.

Prue

Posted at 11:19 AM on August 9, 2011

taylorlover and anastasia are Taylor swift’s fans. Your precious is a boring and fake girl who does not deserve that guy AT ALL. she should grow up and date elder men, if they want her! Because with her mentality of a 12 years old little girl it’s hard to take her seriously.Let’s face it, he grew up and is more mature since he’s not linked to her AND JUST HAPPY. sHE LOOKS AS COLD AS ICE IN THIS PIC, NOT AT EASE SWIFTY??? Lol, he was polite that’s all.

anastasia

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 9, 2011

first of all she DOESN’T look as cold as ice!!!! she is really shy and nervous next to him! I love her so much and I think that they make an adorable couple!everyone has thei opinion but I think that she’s amazing! she will always be my favorite. Unlike other stars she’s real! I love her so much and it would be amazing if they got back together because Taylor Lautner is adorable! Taylor Swift has made a mistake 2 years ago when she was dating lautner but she learned from that mistake and wrote Back To Decemeber for him! You can say whatever you want to, but I will always support her! Taylor Square look adorable! they make the cutest couple!

beverly

Posted at 4:39 PM on August 9, 2011

The cutesT couple? Are u kidding me!!!The cutest couple was Jennifer Aniston and brad pitt! Come on teenagers focus on your life and not on those teens celebrities who really don’t care about your REALLY. I don’t care about them but they don’t match.She made a mistake! well that’s alright but instead of going back to past she should go ahead! Maybe that’s why Jake broke up with her, she’s still a little girl in her mind. Some say they should go back together lol , are u Taylor Lautner to decide this? He was single from december 2009 to july 2010 just like her but they did not “go back together”. Live your life!!!!

anastasia

Posted at 5:02 AM on August 10, 2011

I’m not Taylor Lautner to decide this, I’m just saying that they make a cute couple! YOu have your opinion and might thing that Jeninifer Aniston and Brad Pitt make a cute couple, but I think that Taylor Square make a cuter couple! I am living my life, and you can’t tell me how to live my life or anything like that.

Ashley

Posted at 6:20 AM on August 10, 2011

@Beverly, I think that Brad & Angie are much better than Brad & Jen.
As for Taylor Squared, I personally think that they are the sweetest & cutest couple ever. But Lautner would probably have a hard time trusting Swift again after what she did to him. Still, I hope he will try and give her/their relationship another chance.

aquarius64

Posted at 6:46 AM on August 10, 2011

SHY? Considering the number of men she’s notched up that description doesn’t apply. She better be careful or the Swifty nickname will mean how fast she beds them and how fast she sheds them.

Taysquared fan

Posted at 1:52 AM on August 11, 2011

@aquarius64: it doesnt matter how guys you been with, but when you’re with the one that you loved, you will always get nervous. And in this case since she’s been pinning for him all these times and finally get to meet him again it’s understandable that she’s nervous.

Ho Man!

Posted at 6:30 AM on August 11, 2011

She wasn’t in love with him. When you love someone you don’t dump him for someone else.Don’t pretend to know what their “relation-ship” was, it wasn’t even a fuss or REAL to say a RELATION-SHIP. That girl will have the same “love-life” Jennifer Aniston had and has. Meet guys, date them, and be single soon after…Who would like to date someone that wrote everything in songs after. Jake Gyllenhaal almost commited carreer suicide when he was linked to her.
Aquarius64 is right, that girl is definitely not shy, in fact for boys she may become a witch!

anastasia

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 11, 2011

I agree with @taysquared when you’re with someone that you once loved, you will always get nervous when you sit next to them, or talk to him, or anything like that. and @ho man I’m not pretending to know what their relationship was, but you don’t know it either, so you can’t say anthing abou it. Taylor apologized to him with a beautiful song, and he accepted her apology and are happy right now. You can see that in this picture, they look really happy together.Even though Taylor Lautner has a GF, I’m happy that they are still friends. And you will never know if she’s shy or not if you don’t know her personally. SO stop talking about her like you know her or something because she’s the sweetest gitl ever!

guest

Posted at 8:21 PM on August 11, 2011

@anastasia
taylor lautner did NOT accept her apology.
PROOF: remember when she performed Back to December at the CMAs or the AMAs i can’t remember which one and at the end of the song she sand Apologize by One Republic. And the line she chose to sing was “He said it’s too late to apologize, it’s too late.” So he didn’t accept her apology.

taylorlover

Posted at 8:38 AM on August 9, 2011

of course they should get back together! and whoever said that they shouldn’t is an idiot!!!! they looked so happy together!!! so shut up you haters! both of them are amazing!

anastasia

Posted at 8:26 AM on August 9, 2011

Taylor Squaree was the best couple ever. They looked really happy together last night! it would be amazing if they got back together after the beautiful song that swift has written for him! back to december is the best song ever! i’m a huge fan of taylor swift and i think that she looks really cute with taylor lautner! and whoever said that she’s using him is not right because she’s not! she is just writing songs about her life and her experience! I love both of them!

taylor+miley=love

Posted at 8:26 AM on August 9, 2011

i wish taylor lautner & miley cyrus dating

guest

Posted at 11:11 PM on August 8, 2011

my goodness i pray these two don’t end up together again. Why would ANY guy go out with taylor swift? Hasn’t it been made crystal clear that all she does is use them to write songs and make her career more successful. Just look she won best break-up song that night because of taylor lautner. That’s all she does- write songs about men. He must be out of his mind if he starts seeing her again. she’ll play him like the strings on her accoustic guitar. “Back to December: 2nd Edition” would come soon enough.

dore

Posted at 5:09 AM on August 9, 2011

I totally agree. Well Taylor L made an interview with e-online before the show he was talking about lily.Don’t know…But I may do not like Lily collins but better her than swift. If he go back with her he will be so stupid but it will be his decisions..And then paparazzi will be happy but Taylor L will live the same Jake G lived when he was linked to that girl: A NIGHTMARE.

aquarius64

Posted at 6:54 AM on August 9, 2011

Neither Swifty or Collins are prizes in my opinion. Both have been trifling. Bet you anything Collins is not happy about these stories of a Taylor Squared reunion. Not one article states Lily is the current gf. On the E interview did he go on the record and state he’s dating Lily, or was he talking about her in context with Abduction?

Iscia

Posted at 7:10 AM on August 9, 2011

Aquariussssssssss hi. HOW ARE U?
On the E interview, the interviewer asked him who was his romantic other in the movie, he said Lily collins and that she was also his neighbour, then the interviewer said “she’s hot”, Taylor said ” of course”.
I join you neither swift or collins for him, he should whether stop dating and focus on his carreer or date a “simple” girl, I mean not a “starlet” like those two.

Not LC fan

Posted at 11:52 AM on August 9, 2011

I honestly don’t know what he see in that LC? He wanted someone loyal and LC definitely is not. I means she dumped her previous BF for Tay, so she can do the same thing to him.
If it were between Swift and LC, hands down Swift.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:56 PM on August 9, 2011

I’m good lscia. And you.

Jojo

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 9, 2011

Well, I actually loved Taylor Squared. I don’t care much about the songs but what I’m annoyed about was that she didn’t treated him right when they were together. He was soooo in loved with her and adored her so much but she never treasured him or their relationship.
From her songs, you can total tell what she did to him.
She either fantasizing about another man or is thinking/wishing for her exes back when they were together. She totally played him and broke his heart so bad. It made me so sad and mad with her.

AGREED 100%

Posted at 5:14 PM on August 11, 2011

That is so true. She is one of the richest musicians out there. Plus, any relationship you see her in never lasts long. I don’t think she’s ever been in an ACTUAL relationship. Judging from her sing lyrics, she had (and probably still does have) boy problems.

guest

Posted at 8:33 PM on August 11, 2011

i don’t think she’s ever been in a real or serious relationship either. which is sad since she’s 21 years old.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:21 PM on August 8, 2011

allegedly. LC is not enough to sell his hotness they have to trot out secret crushes, pics with exes, and swarm of screaming girls? They’re done.

Not LC fan

Posted at 11:58 AM on August 9, 2011

I didn’t even know who the hell LC is till she was linked to him. So how can she be of any help to sell his hotness??? If anything, she’s using him and father’s name for fame.

Oh mannnn, I just can’t stand that girl.

Tiffany

Posted at 5:13 PM on August 8, 2011

Honestly I’m not a fan of any of them but she doesn’t deserve him. She’s a player, dated too many guys,she likes that or what? And how can they do? she’s a singer , goes on tour he’s an actor and has to film in differents places. And don’t forget she “brings” paparazzi with her everytime. It would be a hell for both of them. Hollywoodlife post good articles and not those sh.. sorry but it’s true.

Andrea