Loved how Selena looked at the August 7 Teen Choice Awards? Now you can re-create her makeup at home. Here’s how!
Makeup artist Karan Mitchell, for Maybelline New York, created Selena Gomez‘s gorgeous look for the awards. See her step-by-step how-to and shop the products she used on Selena!
Here’s what Karan did:
- Karan started with Selena’s eyes, using Maybelline EXPERTWEAR Eyeshadow Quad in Chai Latte, using the soft shimmery shade of the palette on her lids up to the crease. She then used the lightest gold hue from the Maybelline EYE STUDIO Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow in Caffeine Rush on the inside corners and as a highlight under her brow bone.
- Next, she used the deepest warm copper shade from the Maybelline EXPERTWEAR Eyeshadow Quad in Chai Latte on the outside corners of the eye, accentuating Selena’s beautiful brown eyes. Karan lined the upper and lower lash lines with Maybelline EYE STUDIO Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Charcoal.
- Karan then topped off the look with three coats of Maybelline New York’s Limited Edition Vivienne Tam Great Lash Mascara in Very Black.
- Karan created a fresh-faced healthy glow for Selena, using Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation in Naturel as a base. To set the base, she used Maybelline FIT ME Pressed Powder in Pure Beige.
- On the countour of the cheeks, she used Maybelline FIT ME Bronzer in Light Bronze.
- The lip look was finished with Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Pink Satin.
Would you try out Selena’s look, HollywoodLifers?
More Teen Choice Awards!
- Taylor Lautner Beats Robert Pattinson For Choice Actor At Teen Choice Awards — Again!
- Ian Somerhalder Reveals He’s Not A Katy Perry Fan At The Teen Choice Awards!
- Robert Pattinson, Nina Dobrev & More Hit Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet!