Did Selena Gomez Rob Miley Cyrus Of 'Choice TV Actress Comedy' Award At Teen Choice?

Mon, August 8, 2011 12:34pm EDT by 123 Comments

Manuela

Posted at 1:37 PM on August 9, 2011

Sure Selina deserved it, BUT MILEY DESERVED IT EVEN MORE! Miley is the queen and is such a great comedian, so she should’ve won this!!!!

amy

Posted at 1:30 PM on August 9, 2011

I just paiid $20.87 for an i P a d 2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, EgoWin.com

Dianna

Posted at 1:21 PM on August 9, 2011

WHAT THE HELL???
Miley won the first poll, and it is now. Still, Selena won the prize? This is not really for me: O
OMG !!!!!
I don’t want to say, but can be cheated?

Selena is better

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 9, 2011

Dont hate on Selena she is a beautiful latina there is probably alot of white girls hating on her and of course voting for Miley. Please Miley is ugly and slutty.

torie

Posted at 3:13 PM on August 9, 2011

DID YOU LOOK THE WORD “SLUTTY” IN YOUR DICTIONARY BEFORE YOU SAY IT?MILEY HAS 1 B.F. AND HE IS A HUNK.LOOK AT SELENA’S TOYBOY,17 YEARS OLD AND HOW OLD IS SELENA?19 YEARS OLD.PEOPLE MIGHT SAY AGE DOESNT MATTER,WELL IT DOES BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAID SHE IS YOUR ROLE MODEL AND BESIDE SHE IS NOT THAT PRETTY,SHE GOT A BIG HEAD,JUST SAYING I DONT REALLY JUDGE PEOPLE BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS….GOOD LUCK!!!

torre

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 9, 2011

Only because Selena’s boyfriend is younger does not mean it is her boy-toy it is her boyfriend. You are starting to compare ages with Selena and Justin. People can compare ages then to miley and her boyfriend. And I could have said that he is her boy-toy too. How? Well I could say she is just using him for sex. And I am sure you would say the same about Selena. Does that make either one true? No! They both are going out with guys and not going out with different guys. So what the hell was your point about them? And you said Selena has a big head and that you do not like to judge people. Haha I could say the same thing to miley you know why? Because she is NOT perfect. That makes it so easy but why would I when it is you who is making fun of Selena and not Miley. Look at yourself because I am sure you are a horrendous piece of crap that no one wants to look at. Fat grease ball for sure.

Nicole

Posted at 3:17 AM on August 10, 2011

Really sex ? Have you ever seen such like a sex film pictures of Miam ? No,they don’t have.Selena-Justin have.U think Sel really loves JB ? No,just take advantage of him.2 words:POOR JB !

CiCi

Posted at 10:45 AM on August 10, 2011

u’re so ritgh!

selena bicth

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 9, 2011

no ofcorse no selena don’t deserve this award she can’t act and she is very ugly i mean look at her in the picture her make up is gross and what wrong with the dress she couldn’t buy better!!!

MILEY U R AND U WILL STILL THE BEST AND THE PRRTTIEST GIRL I’VE EVER SEEN I LOVE U

Lua

Posted at 12:08 PM on August 9, 2011

Selena ALWAYS win ‘Choice TV Actress Comedy’. Every year! That was the last year for her, Miley and Demi in that category. Good luck for all of them in their new projects.

You're really miserable Selena Gomez won and not yours repulsive Miley Hannah Montana is already out It's hot air disaster! Goodbye, you poor wretches now I used to be a groupie

Posted at 11:37 AM on August 9, 2011

You’re really miserable
Selena Gomez won and not yours repulsive Miley
Hannah Montana is already out
It’s hot air disaster!
Goodbye, you poor wretches now I used to be a groupie

nina

Posted at 10:03 AM on August 9, 2011

miley is a trashy disgusting slut.I’m glad miley is a has been lmao.miley does drugs and takes nasty pics of herself.the only ppl who support miley are sluts.Selena is better at everything.miley cant act for nothing.she had really bad reviews on her crappy movie the last song lmao.miley suck a huge a clock!!!!!!fuhk you miley fans!!!

torie

Posted at 3:19 PM on August 9, 2011

@nina,wow…you must feel good about it after saying it…did your parents teach you how to say it?gosh,you got a bad influence around you girl…it seems to me that the way you saying it,you kind of what you say?my advice to you is GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO RESPECT YOURSELF because pathetic people do the same thing…peace!!!!

CiCi

Posted at 11:03 AM on August 10, 2011

OMFG!!! Rude much? Who do you think you are? You called Miley fans slut? Well well well. Look at you. Did your parents teach you saying all these words? Oh poor you little girl. You dont know anything. Does Selena’s Monte carlo earn more revenue than Miley’s The last song? NOPE! Does WOWP get the best rating like HM? ABSOLUTELY NOPE! You dont see Sel and JB’s picture? You should go check your eyes. Selena should be ashamed to have a fan like you

Iam

Posted at 9:21 AM on August 9, 2011

I agree with u @lizzcyrus :).
She won female hottie?what the hell,is that just b’coz her pics in hawaii?but,i’m sure,it’s just b’coz justin.it’s completely justin.

Mee

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 9, 2011

I agree with u @lizzcyrus :).

CAN'T WAIT TO

Posted at 9:13 AM on August 9, 2011

Miley Is And Will Always Be The Tenn Queen

a smiler

Posted at 9:02 AM on August 9, 2011

Miley should have won miley is the best

mileyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy go we love u

Rita

Posted at 8:44 AM on August 9, 2011

I think Miley deservs this award. Hannah Montana was the best Disney sitcom and I think Miley’s acting is great.

stargirla

Posted at 8:18 AM on August 9, 2011

,please miley deserved to win that award,cause for a Fact Hannah Montana is the most watched show on disney that’s a fact and also most popular,and if miley was a nobody why did she do so good in her last tour its actually one of the biggest tours of the year that’s also a fact and despite how much you selena fans hate miley she still can sell better albums than selena,i mean cant be tame was her worst album according to people but she still sold wayyy more than selena,so tell me again who’s the nobody

@lizzcyrus

Posted at 7:34 AM on August 9, 2011

TCA WAS STOLEN VERY MUCH ! Miley deserved this more than any other, she is the best.
The same thing in the fashion icon, Taylor was not to win, Miley was supposed to win!
and Selena won for Female Hottie, just because Justin also won, Selena is NEVERRRRRR hottie!! o_o hahahahah
MILEY WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST !! Brazil loves Miley <3

Helene

Posted at 7:30 AM on August 9, 2011

Miley Forever!
Selena is a loser, i hate her.
Miley should win, she’s the best.
Selena is only popular because of Justin Bieber.
btw, he sux too.
Miley forever, Selena SUCKS !!!!!!

LamE

Posted at 7:12 AM on August 9, 2011

I think the funnier was Jannette McCurdy from iCarly but no one noticed her because she’s not the lead role but she deserves more atention.Who thinks that secondary roles should be appreciate as the lead role? *Btw:I think they are both good comedy actresses but I voted for Miley cuz I’m a Smiler forevar!(JUST SAYIN’)

Meee

Posted at 6:51 AM on August 9, 2011

Oh come on……
Are you guys blind?don’t you see miley’s talents?that’s soooo much better than selena.she didn’t deserve it,and she’ll never beat miley.my mom also confused,she said like this to me,”what?selena won it?i think miley is funnier than her”.don’t be too proud selena.

Someone

Posted at 6:28 AM on August 9, 2011

Why should selena?
This is really unfair for miley.i know she’s so popular NOW.but only b’coz bieber………

omg!

Posted at 6:02 AM on August 9, 2011

hollywoodlife you’re stupid! making this silly answers! Selena is only one and Miley is only one, and Selena won this award last two years, so haters shut up!

samy

Posted at 5:25 AM on August 9, 2011

Selena won this same award in the last two years as well. No surprise here. miley fans are haters go tell miley to stop smoking and so she can do something selena is the best role modal ever

LOL

Posted at 4:46 AM on August 9, 2011

I am glad Selena won because she deserved the award. Do not be hating because no one handed her an award. Obviously if people thought she deserved it she would have won. What miley did win is this hilarious poll >.< Are you not happy your idol at least won a Hollywood Life pole? HAHAHA

And funny how some person below me thinks Selena WANTS TO BE LIKE MILEY…. -DEAD- No she does n-o-t. Only because your head is full of stupid ideas such as this one does not make it true. I LOVE laughing at people who say this. You make continue because it never gets old XD

badapple

Posted at 5:10 AM on August 9, 2011

Well I don’t know if Sel wanna be like Miles or not, but it’s obvious how once in a while Sel would dress something that Miles did before (and not the opposite).
It has happened quite a few times to be coincidences huh?

LOL

Posted at 6:25 AM on August 9, 2011

Really? Selena will never be able to do anything without people accusing her all the time of trying to be like Miley, copying miley’s clothes, stealing miley’s friends, copying her songs, stealing nick jonas etc.. I have heard so many miley fans accuse her of these things and more which is ridiculous. You said that it has happened quite a few times to be a coincidence and I am sure Selena is not thinking of miley or her clothes as an inspiration for herself. Besides what miley wears other celebrities wore it before her but are people accusing miley? The reason Selena is always being accused is because they always compare her to miley and mostly the people who do this are miley fans.

And I really want to see which outfits Selena has worn that are similar or exactly as miley’s.

torie

Posted at 8:31 AM on August 9, 2011

@LOL,why dont you check out for yourself and tell us because there are tons of it.I dont want to say too much because everybody knows that and yes i like miley because she helps alot of people but i dont have anything againts selena is just she doesnt have originality for herself and that gets me to my nerve.I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU?WOULD YOU DATE YOUR BEST FRIEND BOYFRIEND WHEN THEY BROKE UP BUT STILL HAVE FEELING FOR EACH OTHER? IF YOU’RE REAL PERSON AND REAL FRIENDS YOU DONT DO THAT DO YOU?THAT’S WHAT SELENA DID TO MILEY,DATING NICK JONAS AFTER THEY BROKE UP,DONT DO THAT TO YOUR BEST FRIEND AND HAVE SOME CLASS.SELENA DID THAT TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND LAUTNER BUT TAYLOR DIDNT MAKE A BIG DEAL BECAUSE THEY WERE FRIEND.

Ina Cyrus

Posted at 3:58 AM on August 9, 2011

Of course Miley had to win!!! Selena copies her and wants to be like Miley but SHE WONT BE! MILEY FOREVER

helena

Posted at 3:40 AM on August 9, 2011

mileyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Beth

Posted at 3:37 AM on August 9, 2011

I accidentally clicked the wrong button. Selena deserved to win.

Face it haters, Miley is dead and Selena is in. Miley didn’t even go to the awards because she didn’t have a chance to do anything.

All hail Selena (and Jelena)!

Just another thing that shows that HL might not be accurate.

Ina Cyrus