5 Best Things About Teen Choice Awards — Exclusive Hollywoodlife Red Carpet Video!

Mon, August 8, 2011 9:15pm EST by 8 Comments
Loading video...

Justin Bieber proved he is the fan-friendliest star EVER, Charice told us about her new album and more. Watch this!

Since I first met Justin Bieber when he was performing a free concert at an outlet mall in Commerce, Calif. nearly two years ago, his career has skyrocketed. At this point, he’s pretty much just as big — if not bigger — than Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie…and he’s only 17 years old. That said, I wasn’t getting my hopes up to see him on the Teen Choice Awards “blue” carpet Aug. 7, since people like Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian only took pictures and slipped in the side door, but boy, was I wrong. Not only did Justin walk the entire carpet, he stopped to talk to press outlets and fans along the way. What a class act!

I cannot begin to describe to you how hot it was on the press line. It was easily 85-90 degrees. Everyone was sweating and getting sun burned, so I completely understand why some of the stars (the ladies especially) didn’t want to deal with it. However, Justin was a pro…skillfully making his way down the carpet, giving fun (albeit brief) answers to questions and even signing autographs and taking pictures with his young fans, who had been waiting hours for a glimpse of him. Although it didn’t take him too long to get into the theater, Justin made everyone’s day by taking the time to show us he cares still about the people — his fans and the press — who helped him get where he is today. No wonder he won four Teen Choice Awards!

For other highlights from my red carpet escapades, watch the fun video above!

More Teen Choice Awards!

1. Taylor Lautner Beats Robert Pattinson For Choice Actor At Teen Choice Awards — Again!
  2. Ian Somerhalder Reveals He’s Not A Katy Perry Fan At The Teen Choice Awards!
  3. Robert Pattinson, Nina Dobrev & More Hit Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet!

Julio

Posted at 4:34 AM on August 31, 2011

The lesbian?

iDigLA

Posted at 5:02 PM on August 15, 2011

Luv Charice! :)my ultimate inspirational TEEN!

ryla

Posted at 11:41 AM on August 12, 2011

charice!!!!!! love you

LShadow

Posted at 1:50 AM on August 10, 2011

Charice is so adorable! >.<

Patricia

Posted at 10:39 AM on August 9, 2011

This is one one of the many reasons why I love Justin. He is a sweetheart, so talented, and gorgeous. Congrats Justin!

Emma L. Satoquia

Posted at 1:28 AM on August 9, 2011

congrats!!!!!!Justin

The Boy

Posted at 11:21 PM on August 8, 2011

On Justin Bieber,

You Should know that Mr. Bieber I’ve been watching you for past few months because I saw what you did you try to mock me so every Celebrity wants to be the boy huh I’ve been Channel by My Mentor Miley who acted like me on Saturday Night Live Justin You Went You Can’t See Me, I’m pretty sure that I see you big guy I hear you won last night congrats on those awards those wwe superstars put my mentor out backstage last night they attacked her form behind Justin I don’t play games with a 17 year old man. besides am nice guy u know I was 17 just like you. think about it justin, Selena she’s loves you for one I’m glad I pulled two upsets in a row.

aeeasd

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 8, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.