Ryan seems to be ABC’s favorite, but fans love Ames — and who can’t help but feel bad for Ben, who faced one of the hardest breakups ever on ‘The Bachelorette’! Who do you want to be ‘The Bachelor’?
Bachelorette Ashley Hebert may not have wanted these men, but it’s possible that Ryan Park, Ames Brown or Ben Flajnik may get their own chance to chase love as ABC’s next Bachelor. While Ben came in second on Ashley’s season, it seems that Ryan is being prepped for the role. But fans seem to love Ames the best!
Who will be the next Bachelor?
- Ryan seems to be the one ABC wants just based on all the air time he got after Ashley said goodbye to him this past season. They even flew Ryan back out for a second go at winning Ashley back (or to give him more face-time) even though Ashley was down to her final three. Ryan’s a good looking guy that owns his own business, but he may be the most annoying Bachelor yet if allowed to act like he did on The Bachelorette.
- Everyone loves Ames. He’s good looking, has multiple Ivy League degrees and is well traveled. Ames seems to love going on these shows (he signed up for Bachelor Pad 2). But while filming Bachelor Pad 2, Ames reportedly found love with one of his Bachelor Pad 2 co-stars and Bachelor contestant on Brad Womack‘s second season — Jackie Gordon. If this turns out to be true, then it’s goodbye Ames.
- Ben would be the most logical choice for The Bachelor! Who wouldn’t want Ben to get another shot at finding the love of his life after the way Ashley crushed him? She hooked up with him and then let him get down on one knee and propose, when she knew she was going to dump him for J.P. Rosenbaum. Unfortunately, Ben has said he’s not sure if he’ll sign on as The Bachelor. “Plans to be the next #thebachelor ? I don’t know…lots to ponder,” Ben tweeted Aug. 3. Ben could choose to just focus on promoting his Evolve Winery business.
BFFs — tell us who you want to see as the next Bachelor!
– Lindsey DiMattina
More Bachelorette Stories:
- Ashley’s Rejection Made Ben Flajnik Money!
- Ashley & J.P. Love Cake Boss Cupcakes!
- Ashley Visits J.P. And Her Sister In NYC!