Justin Bieber Tells Emma Stone He Loves Her — In Front Of Selena Gomez!

Sun, August 7, 2011 9:38pm EDT by 16 Comments

Justin has always been proud of the fact that he is a flirt, but did he go too far screaming ‘I love you’ at Emma?

Justin Bieber is the hottest singer in the world and Emma Stone is the hottest young actress and it seems like Justin wouldn’t mind the two becoming a hot new couple!

When Emma took the stage at the Teen Choice Awards to present pal Taylor Swift with the Ultimate Choice Award, Justin screamed out “I love you” — as he was sitting next to girlfriend Selena Gomez.

We know Justin was just playing around, but do you think it was rude of him to yell that next to Selena?

More Teen Choice Awards!

1. Taylor Lautner Beats Robert Pattinson For Choice Actor At Teen Choice Awards — Again!
  2. Ian Somerhalder Reveals He’s Not A Katy Perry Fan At The Teen Choice Awards!
  3. Robert Pattinson, Nina Dobrev & More Hit Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet!

BieberFever

Posted at 6:27 PM on December 21, 2011

This is like me saying “I love you” to JB at a justin bieber concert with my boyfriend standing next to me. He’s just a fan! Nothing wrong with that

Taffy

Posted at 3:03 AM on November 19, 2011

Justin…. I think u made a bad bad mistake. If i where u i would never ever do that again..

caitlyn

Posted at 11:29 PM on August 27, 2011

omg lol i just so shocked and yea sooooo and hes a fan……………i think

JelenLover

Posted at 2:28 AM on August 15, 2011

Justin is just a FAN of emma stone
Justin Would Never do that in front of
his gf selena:)
So This Is Fake,
StopWriting These Articles,

Katie

Posted at 12:00 AM on August 15, 2011

Wow, for real? You guys seriously made this article? He is JUST A FAN. Justin loves Selena, so just let them be.

tillie

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 14, 2011

what was emma stone wearing at the TCAs plus selena gomez is a pedo not hatin just tellin the truth. lol

milly

Posted at 10:40 AM on August 14, 2011

omgg !! stop frkn out everybody ! he is just being a fan of emma stone !btw i love her too :)

karen

Posted at 4:53 AM on August 14, 2011

I think he just kidding….Don’t be so seriously

kirsty

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 10, 2011

i think they are fake couple … so yea he would do this …. hes a teenage boy who loves girls and flirting :) …. and ive herd there meant to split up at the end of the year/January 2012 x :)

JJ

Posted at 1:06 PM on August 9, 2011

I agree with Patricia when she say it’s fake. As I have said before when sitting they seem to try not to touch unless the camera was on them. I believe that this was all a act for Tca. Everything they did seem STRAINED.
In a couple of day or a week we will most likely hear about the truth and they are in fact broken up.
Besides folks these are teenagers and yes I mean Selena also she is 19 yrs old that still in teenager mode.
Teens normally break up three or four times a year I am suprised these two have lasted this long.

Patricia

Posted at 9:57 AM on August 9, 2011

I saw that part on the TCA when he did that and lol. Its not exactly a surprise since Jelena is a fake couple for publicity. He should ask out Emma lol.

Haley

Posted at 6:51 AM on August 9, 2011

I Need To See The Video Wanna See Selena Gomez Face HaHaHaHa

Jason

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 8, 2011

Well no wonder he said that. Have you seen Emma Stone?!? Complete babe.

lolwtfbbq

Posted at 2:48 AM on August 8, 2011

Look, I’m not a Bieber fan, but come on lol Nothing wrong with it at all.

Will H.

Posted at 10:03 PM on August 7, 2011

wow people. kate winslet said “i love you” to leo dicaprio in front of her husband. thats because he was her co star. has it ever hit you that maybe emma stone supporter him in his career. geez, and how old is she? you guys get the wrong idea. sheesh…

JJ

Posted at 12:23 AM on August 8, 2011

I agree with you Will H in this situration it could of meant anything for her movies, or her acting career, Etc. but I did notice that the hugging and light kiss seemed a little strained at this year TCA appearance and they hardly look at each other as they did before.