Did 'Jersey Shore' Star JWoWW Get More Plastic Surgery?

Sat, August 6, 2011 10:21am EDT by 39 Comments
JWoWW Plastic Surgery

Check out these before-and-after pics & tell us what YOU think!

Jenni “JWoWW” Farley is no stranger to plastic surgery — she’s previously admitted to getting breast implants — but after the Aug. 4 season premiere of Jersey Shore, fans are wondering if she might have gone under the knife again! Most are noting that her chin and nose appear thinner this season, while her cheek bones are a bit more pronounced.

Regardless of whether or not JWoWW went under the knife again, one thing’s for sure: She looks great!

Ciara

Posted at 9:23 PM on February 29, 2012

You all are just hating,,,i bet half of you look like nerds geeks and bimbos so shut up..jwow is a beutiful woman.. she may have had botox thats what i’d say the only plastic surgery she had was on her chest,botx would probably be an obviouse answer..if yoiu dont agree that’s you..but thats my opinion.

Kelly

Posted at 8:30 PM on March 9, 2012

Speaking of bimbos…you can’t spell let alone communicate.
These are opinions, not haters, you obsessed sounding idiot.
She is big part of the show which makes it what it is. She definitely had something done, and even if she did, who cares. It’s being in denial that bothers people.
When she smiles, compared to season 1, she has that “joker-Joan Rivers” sort of look and it’s very obvious. It’s not weight loss, trust me. She has a nice physique, but I personally do not find her to be a pretty woman. Nowadays, fake hair, eyelashes, boobs etc…are almost a necessity to be accepted in this industry and it’s sad. Without those additions, alot of everyday women and celebrities are “faking” beauty to fit in or belong. Point blank, she’s not ugly, but far from pretty. As a former talent scout, these are my opinions and I give credit where credit is due.
That is my opinion and I give credit when credit is due.

suki

Posted at 12:24 PM on February 3, 2012

I don’t see a huge change. Looks like she lost weight.

John Atticus Hysong

Posted at 6:59 PM on January 7, 2012

OMG……………….she is soooo beautiful. So amazing-looking. I would die for her looks!

Just Me

Posted at 12:41 PM on December 11, 2011

I wouldn’t say plastic surgery but, enough Botox that she can hardly move her face. It has given her the opposite effect. She looks like she’s aged a good 10 years since season 1. I noticed it on the last reunion show. Can you say ahem butterface? Because everything looks good but her face.

bekah

Posted at 6:52 PM on December 7, 2011

Jwoww is beautiful no matter what. I believe she lost a significant amount of weight but she looks great!
I don’t understand why a lot of you are saying she’s not pretty or it doesn’t make her prettier? She looked great before and after. Her most recent look in season four makes her look grown up, sofisticated and STILL, I repeat, beautiful :)

tiffany

Posted at 2:40 PM on October 7, 2011

Is this nikki reed if so I’m a big fan

CC

Posted at 6:40 PM on September 18, 2011

She lost lots of weight so she lost weight in her face too. No plastic surgery was done on her face…only her chest.

iggy

Posted at 10:31 AM on September 5, 2011

your stupid why did you do that

K

Posted at 4:01 PM on September 3, 2011

I am an artist who specializes in portraits. I study faces in depth to draw them, looking at the structure. I can see that she probably had botox on her forehead, but if you look at the before and after her face has all the same features. Her nose looks thinner because she is not in a full smile like the first photo. Her chin has same shadows, curves, and lines. her cheeks bones are more pronounced because of the weight loss in her cheeks and chin. her eyes look rounder because again she is not in a full smile and squinting. Laugh lined are all the same not as dramatic because of the smile she has in new picture. I don’t believe she had nose surgery if she did they would have fixed the crooked nose brim she has. The jaw is same shape just defined because of the weight loss. and her lips at least in that picture have not been filled out at all. in my opinion, Botox probably, no lines on forehead before of after, other surgery i don’t think so. I may be wrong, and she had one hell of a surgeon

tuina

Posted at 9:36 AM on September 3, 2011

Rumors about it… well the first 3 seconds after she appeared I was like “What happened to her???” I think its soooo obvious and it didnt make her prettier at all….

Laura

Posted at 3:40 PM on August 26, 2011

I work with a plastic surgeon. Most of our patients are cosmetic so I see this all the time. I would put money on Botox and Fillers. although I am pretty sure she was doing Botox a LOOOONG time ago. I can also see a change her skin as well. which makes me think she may be doing some kind product like OBAGI (google it). A part of me wants to say maybe even a lower face lift ONLY bc her neck is tighter and jaw line thinner. But that seems a little overboard for her BUT possible. but what I do know 100% is that she looks GREAT and her Surgeon needs a gold star. OHH and maybe a lip implant (very modest results compared to lip fillers). and then on top of all that, she HAS lost weight and looks amazing. just my thoughts…. we may never know. bottom line is she looks great. :)

Hayden

Posted at 11:34 PM on August 14, 2011

i’ve personally being battling an eating disorder for the last 5 years and im almost 18. although i did lose alot of weight during this time… the shape of my nose remained the same and my face still moves when i talk. im not sure if she has an eating disorder but to me it is clear that she has lost a significant amount of weight AND had some work done.

jaymee

Posted at 6:12 PM on August 13, 2011

Jwoww looks gross. She used to be pretty!!!

Michelle

Posted at 12:29 AM on August 13, 2011

Weight loss doesn’t make your nose thinner, eyes rounder and face not move. She looks very different. Not sure if I like it or not, but still a pretty girl I think.

Amber

Posted at 11:27 PM on August 11, 2011

People…JWOWW has, without a shadow of a doubt, had work done to her face. If she was willing to get breast implants, why wouldn’t she be willing to have other work done as soon as she got the money? Your weight loss “logic” doesn’t make any sense. Yes, she has definitely lost weight so much so that it looks like she has developed an eating disorder, but her face is totally different…just look at the before and after pics…Kylie J is right, she’s starting to look like Heidi from The Hills! And it’s definitely not just different makeup (like Rawr stated), her eyes are a completely different size than they were before. Makeup does wonders sometimes, but it doesn’t physically change the size of your facial features.

Kylie J.

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 11, 2011

Jenny has def. had plastic surgery on her face and lost WAY too much weight…her face doesn’t even move when she talks anymore! She used to be so pretty and now she looks like she’s on her way to becoming the next Heidi Montag! I feel so bad for her. But, anyone that says she hasn’t become entirely too skinny and had work done to her face is absolutely wrong. Don’t get it twisted, i still love her…she and Snooki are my faves, but she looks AWFUL!

boosh

Posted at 6:54 AM on August 7, 2011

she lost weight, obviously. her arms are hella skinny too and her t*ts make her look like she’s gonna topple over. being so thin makes her look HAGGARD in the face. bleh.

Jo

Posted at 4:23 AM on August 7, 2011

**Anyone but me notice that she looks higher than a Gorgia pine in the new pic**? I think she HAS had some work done, for sure. But, also I think she’s doing drugs!!!**

mark

Posted at 10:28 PM on August 6, 2011

i frekin <3 her

kristie

Posted at 7:51 PM on August 6, 2011

no. she has lost a lot of weight between filming…the first noticeable thing to change is the face.

Rawr;

Posted at 3:23 PM on August 6, 2011

She has different makeup & she lost weight

victory

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 6, 2011

Yes, I believe she has had some refining done to her face. If I were in front of the camera and doing print work, I’d find a good surgeon, too. She looks better. That being said, I don’t why celebrities are hounded for having some work done, it’s their business, none of ours.

amber

Posted at 12:40 PM on August 6, 2011

Nah thats definetly plastic surgery.

Kel

Posted at 10:51 AM on August 6, 2011

I believe its because she has lost weight. Her face looks thinner.

Tonya

Posted at 10:36 AM on August 6, 2011

No, she just lost a out 10 lbs I think. That’s what happens to me when I lose weight

Dave

Posted at 4:20 PM on August 17, 2011

Yes she had plastic surgery . Yes she looks positively hideous . These lowlives really need to crawl back under the toxic cesspools that spawned these cretins . Jwow the Crypt Keeper , Snooki the “fat somehow piled on fat” smurf beast , Deena the retard , Mike (I’m 45 but gonna act 16 bro , for reals !) the Douche .

Sakalangkak

Posted at 11:55 PM on September 8, 2011

Yeah right fat azz. 10 lbs! LMAO! She’s skin and bones….