'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Has A New Boyfriend Whom She Met On A Blind Date!

Fri, August 5, 2011 3:55pm EDT by 7 Comments

??Farrah was introduced to her new man by a woman she met at an airport and she’s smitten: ‘I couldn’t ask for a better guy.’

‘Teen Mom’ star Farrah Abraham has found love again, three years after her ex was killed in a car crash — she’s been dating 23-year-old Daniel Alvarez, a social media manager from Texas since June and he’s already met her daughter Sophia!

“It’s the most random I’ve ever met somebody,” Farrah, 20, tells Life & Style magazine.

Farrah admits she was instantly captivated by Daniel’s good looks and how grown up he is, compared to other guys she’s dated.

“I thought he was handsome,” she says. “He’s the definition of a man. I have dated boys before but he’s independent and pays his own bills.”

“I couldn’t ask for a better guy to come into my life.”

“I’m trying to move forward. I am not saying I’m perfectly fine now but I’m happy to be dating Daniel.”

Her new beau is equally taken with Farrah, telling Life & Style, “Farrah is a great person to be around and a really good mom.”

Farrah’s waited a long time to get back into the dating game — after the shock death of on-off boyfriend Derek Underwood, just two months before the birth of their daughter Sophia, 2.

But she knew she had made the right decision when she introduced Sophia, 2, and Daniel — and they hit it off straight away!

“I introduced them right away,” Farrah shares. “It’s like a perfect little family. He’s great with Sophia.”

What do you think, HollyMoms? Did Farrah introduce Daniel to Sophia too soon?

– Ian Garland

More on HollyBaby:

1. Maci Bookout Leaving ‘Teen Mom’ For Bentley? ‘I Don’t Want To Steal His Childhood!’
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Recap: Maci Moves Out Of Kyle’s House & Amber Is Investigated By Child Protective Services!
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham Lands a Role In The New ‘Charlie’s Angels’ TV Show!

Karina

Posted at 6:30 PM on October 13, 2011

You all are ridiculous! Grow up…she has gone through so much! She’s all alone having to grow up so fast and be mom AND dad to the baby. She is the only girl in the show that focused on her child. Its called stress! !!! She is doing so good and she is making it happen. If you all had ur baby daddy die 2 months your baby was born im sure you all would then understand. Im happy that she is finally stepping out of her shell and jumping back into society. She needs love attention and moral support. Who doesnt like the attention of a male? Sophia is the happiest baby too! You go Farrah!

donna

Posted at 5:04 AM on September 15, 2011

hey ur all right then not much can be said to honestly dispute it. lol…i agree with every post here except 1! she can do something with sophia’s hair! i understand maybe she’s more limited by sophia’s short hair but with the millions of hair accessories out there, things can be done! a nice head band here and there , cute little barettes mini pig tails on each side of her lil head, all these things are possible and would look adorable on a 2yr old! also u can get her some cute trendy kid stylish hats, not just the outdoor pink 1 she always sees to have on as she is once again off with grandma while farrah, as usual is totally focused on herself! i havent watched much teen mom except this season and i was surprised when reading posts here to discover michael is farrahs biological dad! i thought he was her step dad n her moms 2nd husband or something because of how she talks to him and calls him michael but calls her mom, appropriately by the correct title of mom. wtf is that all about? farrah is so nasty n ungrateful and talks to every1 like they r beneath her i’m surprised she acts so ga-ga over this guy! she doesnt light up even a 1/4 of that when looking at her own daughter. how sad is that?! =( … she really disgusts me!

Nicolette

Posted at 10:32 PM on August 23, 2011

Sorry this must be said with her attitude and just the way she talks to people im surprised anyone wants to have anything to do with her. I am not the only one that has commented on this she should watch her own show and if she dont see it then she is going to be an very lonely person!

Black Beauty

Posted at 11:49 AM on August 8, 2011

I think her hair is always a mess because her hair is curly and not that long. It’s not so much she can do with it until it really grows out.

ur mom

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 6, 2011

hahah i went to high school with him …. he is only do this for publicity

vero

Posted at 6:51 PM on August 5, 2011

*hair*

vero

Posted at 6:50 PM on August 5, 2011

i have a problem with Farrah! i could careless that she has a boyfriend, what bothers me is that she’s always all hooked up and her daughter is always nappy! I dint think i have ever seen Sophia heir done.it bugs me so much!