Kelly Osbourne Disses Kate Middleton's Royal Rewearing: She Should 'Get A New Dress Every Day!'

Fri, August 5, 2011 11:14am EDT by 7 Comments

Kelly has some harsh words for Kate — do YOU agree?

Kate Middleton always thrills the masses with her clothing choices, and even when she rewears items she still looks glam. But budding fashionista Kelly Osbourne would do things WAY differently if she were in Kate’s shoes!

Kelly, 26, was on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on August 3 when she dished about the Duchess.

“I’m sorry — if I had that job I would only wear it once,” she said. “If I am going to be the future bloody Queen of England I’m going to wear that dress once and that’s it because I’m giving up the rest of my life, all of my privacy, at least I can get a new dress every day.”

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — is Kelly being a diva or is she totally right?

– William Earl

More Royal Gossip Here:

1. Will & Kate Are ‘Down-To-Earth’, ‘Charming’, And ‘Humble’, Says Santa Barbara Polo Club President!
  2. Bonnie Says: Poor Pin Thin Kate Middleton Probably Fears Being Called ‘Princess of Pork’, Like Sarah Ferguson!
  3. Prince William & Kate Middleton ‘Go Under The Radar’ Until Christmas & Limit Public Outings! Will You Miss Them?

gvmfgocpgxeu

Posted at 5:44 PM on April 19, 2013

nhpodoeccvtu

voicing

Posted at 12:31 AM on October 21, 2011

it’s funny how now that she’s put off weight she acts like she’s a prima donna. She didn’t just gain confidence with her weight loss, she gained arrogance.

jf willis

Posted at 1:54 PM on October 17, 2011

Kelly is a rude witch, a rich spoiled brat who is too stupid to see how wasteful it is to wear your clothes once.
She is ate up with envy!

Jamie

Posted at 1:45 PM on August 6, 2011

since when do fat people have the right to an opinion?

oh dear

Posted at 12:12 PM on August 5, 2011

kelly should just STFU! who is she to make such remarks? what has she even accomplished in her life? other than being born into a famous family?

even the queen rewears! considering all their stuff is “funded by the english public” its very smart for catherine to be sensible and.. just like any other person.. to rewear stuff. especially in this economy! and when the stuff she rewears is actually pretty damn fine like that one coat, who would be silly enough to only wear it once?

so kelly, stop being a spoilt little brat and learn when to shut your pie-hole.

Gaia

Posted at 12:08 PM on August 5, 2011

I think Kelly is a spoiled, it’s good to see a person of royalty with their feet on the ground and not wasting money.

For Kelly’s comments we can see that type of person she is.

nellie

Posted at 11:45 AM on August 5, 2011

That’s Hollywood entitlement right there. I’m sorry, but you guys post all the time about how Kate re-wears stuff… who would actually know about things she wore back in 2006 if you didn’t post it ALLLLLLL the time. Who cares? She wasn’t born royal, and it’s nice to see someone sticking to a budget, where it obvious that most of the world can’t (including the US). I think it’s great, but it’s NOT news.

Seriously. Just like celebrities going to dinner, for a walk, shopping. Not news, it’s every day stuff. If you can’t figure that out, I don’t know what to tell you.