Justin Bieber’s New Rap Song With Chris Brown: Do You Love His Verse?

Fri, August 5, 2011 7:15am EDT by 16 Comments

Justin goes straight-up hip-hop in his shocking new track — do YOU love it?

Justin Bieber loves to surprise his fans — and they will surely be shocked to hear him deliver a blazing rap verse on Chris Brown‘s new mixtape!

Justin, 17, raps as “Shawty Mane” on the track “Ladies Love Me” from Chris’ new release Boy In Detention, which just hit the web. Justin really commits in this song, giving a super-long verse which will surely divide fans. It took a while for us to get used to his style, but we have to admit it’s growing on us!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — should Justin release a whole rap album?

Loading video...

Having Bieber Fever? Click For More!

1. Justin Is Wearing A ‘F**k You’ T-Shirt! Do YOU Think It’s Appropriate?
  2. Justin Started Recording His New Album — We Wonder If The Songs Are About Selena?
  3. Justin V. Daniel — Who Looks Cuter In The Harry Potter Glasses?

BIG DADDI MADDY

Posted at 1:14 PM on March 29, 2012

Babbie boii ckant rap for shizzz!

andrew

Posted at 6:00 AM on September 5, 2011

justin bieber stop copying peoples styles like u copyed my cousin aarons hair style and peoples songs with different words and all that everyone hates it and bye the way my whole family hates you including me

Belieber(;

Posted at 1:29 AM on September 16, 2011

Mate, Im sure he didn’t COPY your cousins hair, for starters he doesn’t even know your cousin!
It’s called a remix when someone sings someone else’s song, and changes up a few of the words, all singers do it.
Who gives an f#@k if you and your family don’t like him… doesn’t mean anythings, people like you won’t get him down, at all!

WeBsTeRz ReVeNdGe!

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 23, 2011

IF U WANNA HEAR WHAT REAL RAP IS ULL LOOK UP !!CHRIS WEBBY!! GREATEST WHITE RAPPER… OTHER THEN EM OBV.!

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 11, 2011

OMCB win i first hurd this i wuz lmao, kuz lyk it jus sounded so different from what justin usally does, lyk baby, but that wus funnie… it sounds igh im glad hes starting ta do real music!! he shud rap sum more!

oneeightseven

Posted at 5:12 AM on August 6, 2011

i swear everything Justin bieber is doing, is the same thing Aaron carter has done. History is repeating itself again.

Omg

Posted at 11:00 PM on August 5, 2011

Srry I made sum mistakes in my Otha comment so let me fix dem now

He has a great voice

in stead of da letta h it was suppose to be HIM

So I corrected my self srry if it seems confusing

Omg

Posted at 10:55 PM on August 5, 2011

Omg I heard tht track Jb went hard in so did Chris I was lyk wow omg but I been knew Justin can rap he made Otha rap songs tht he goes hard on it’s on YouTube
Jb other rap tracks
– Bieber fever
– speaking in tongue

he go hard on these tracks in he has so much
talent he can sing rap dance play diffrent instrument
he is such an inspiration it’s good to see him bringing
new stuff along as he travel it’s good to want to hear his music
on his new albums he is a normal kid who is following his dreams
it’s great to see him living them to he is inspiration to all his fans
in people who Neva heard of h can listen to his music in can agree
tht he had a great voice I luv every thing bout h he Is growing up
in growing out of things lyk da hats I miss da hats but I kno he goin to
still wear them jst not tht much but I still miss alot of things bout him
but I still luv in i will for Eva luv him he can go frm singing to rap i will still luv him but I jst wanted to say I’m wit him thru anything in everything I jst dnt kno why my paragraphs be so long but anyway hopefully he sees dis
comment…..luv u Justin a fan for ever promise

Sarah:)

Posted at 8:29 PM on August 5, 2011

He sounds good!

monica

Posted at 11:34 AM on August 5, 2011

I luved it i mean he aint sayin he a rapper he was just havin fun with it lol

kik

Posted at 7:53 AM on August 5, 2011

OMG….JUSTIN, U’RE SOUND SO HAWWWTTTTT…LOVE IT SO MUCHHHH….

Andy

Posted at 7:20 AM on August 5, 2011

they make me wanna vomit

prince

Posted at 7:52 AM on August 5, 2011

Owhhhh really…poor you….

sarah

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 5, 2011

^agreed!

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 6:32 PM on August 5, 2011

haters now a days!! i luved it

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 11, 2011

WTF get off hyz dik nd chris brown ain gay, or a thug, girly voice or a fagget, or a loser!!