‘Teen Mom’ Maci Bookout & Kyle King Already Have Baby Names Picked Out! And Kyle Wants A Boy Just Like Bentley!

Thu, August 4, 2011 9:40am EDT by 53 Comments

Forget about a breakup! Maci and Kyle’s relationship is stronger than ever — and it’s all thanks to her ex Ryan!

Maci Bookout has been facing a rough time as she deals with custody issues involving Bentley, 2, and his dad, Ryan Edwards, this season on Teen Mom. But thanks to her supportive boyfriend, Kyle King, she has been able to push through and look ahead to her future. And that includes more kids! The happy couple has ALREADY decided on baby names! Hint: Maci approves of naming her kids after cars…

“If we had a boy I would like to name him Royce, like Rolls-Royce, but I wouldn’t because [fellow Teen Mom Farrah Abraham] came up with the idea. Then I like Elle or Jade,” Maci tells Us Weekly.

“Maci comes up with new ones every day!” Kyle exclaims. “If it were a girl, I’d go with Jade. But I want a boy. With a girl I’d always be scared because you know how guys are,” he adds. “She would be wearing short skirts and I would have to make her stay home.”

So with all this baby talk, is there a wedding in sight? “I don’t think Kyle has anything in the works,” Maci says, with Kyle adding, “Most of the pressure Maci puts on me to propose comes from wanting to have another baby.”

“Honestly, if it were just me and I hadn’t had the experience of Bentley and Ryan, I would be fine with having a baby and not being married,” Maci admits. “But now I know things can change completely and I wouldn’t want to put another child through a separated home.”

Kyle says he’s not quite ready to take the plunge and wants to make sure he’s settled and has a stable, steady job. But if Bentley ever asked him to propose to his mommy, he probably wouldn’t refuse!

“That is an impossible question,” Kyle laughs, “I do everything he says!” Aww!

–Leigh Blickley

More On Teen Mom:

1. Jail, Drugs & Cheating — The 8 Most Shocking ‘Teen Mom’ Meltdowns!
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2? Stars In LA Filming Reunion Show — And Jenelle Got Off Probation To Be There!
  3. Do You Have Skin Troubles Like ‘Teen Mom’ Maci Bookout? Top Dermatologists Tell You How To Fight Acne!

tea

Posted at 2:42 PM on December 9, 2011

i don’t think its a good thing for them to have another baby because what if her and kyle break up she will have two babies to raise on her own so they need to wait awhile.But the marriage part they can get married but the baby ppart thaT’S A NO NO

Emmica

Posted at 7:41 PM on December 3, 2011

I think that they should get married, definitely. But, I don’t think that they should have a baby. She needs to chill with that. She’s only 19, and she’s having problems with Bentley and Ryan already. Like, just chill and enjoy Bentley.

Tia Marie

Posted at 5:37 PM on October 27, 2011

Maci isn’t perfect just as I’m sure the rest of you aren’t. I happen to think her and Kyle are cute and Ky treats her better than Ryan. Also to those of you making fun of the names she likes first of Bentley is an adorable name (car or not) and I know a ton of “classy” people with daughters named Jade. Half of you people just sound jealous of her. Get over yourselves people why are you coming on here to hate…you really have nothing better to do in life. Maci all the way :)

yeah

Posted at 10:31 PM on November 8, 2011

Y’all Tia Marie is not a stripper nor ever has been. And her daughter Grand Marnyee is not one neither.

Carol

Posted at 12:15 PM on October 8, 2011

The person who posted about Kyles appearance shows just how shallow they are. Looks are only skin deep and that doesn’t make them a good person or parent. Maci and Kyle should take their time and do what is right for them and Bentley.

Mathew

Posted at 4:53 PM on October 10, 2011

Maci and kyle all the waay!, ryan doesnt know how to treat maci.

uhhsorry

Posted at 2:50 AM on October 27, 2011

yeah i agree and saying someone isn’t attractive doesn’t mean your shallow it’s just an opinion. But Kyle is not hot at all nice guy but yeah gross!!

lili

Posted at 7:00 PM on October 4, 2011

uhh i dont mean to be mean but kyle is really not cute …sorry to burst your bubble luv yah

Conspiracy Man

Posted at 3:42 PM on September 30, 2011

My daddy, Chevette, is fightin’ with his baby mama, Jeep, over what they is gonna name my new baby half-sister. My own mama, Pontiac, tells my daddy that he should name the baby Camaro, but daddy says my mom is done ignorant and it’s none of her business anyway. My daddy’s baby mama is gonna make the choice, and she is partial to “Toyota” (and “Dodge” if it is gonna be a boy). If they gonna have twins, I think everyone can agree that we gonna call them Mustang and Harley.

Jorden Falknarre

Posted at 12:09 AM on November 11, 2011

I do not mean to interupt but I think what she chooses to name her children is her buisness not yours and if she wants to name each child after an automobile name she can. Its Her and the fathers decision
:p Jorden F.

Chevy LOL

Posted at 11:25 AM on December 14, 2011

This is hilarious and so true. I think Maci is such a joke and could you imagine what that kid would look like. I would rather be with Ryan who is cute than a retard looking idiot! Who cares if he is nice…it is just because no other woman will look at him! The moron can’t even talk let alone figure out where babies come from! Maci needs to quit going into heat and take care of the one she has!

Conspiracy Man

Posted at 3:32 PM on September 30, 2011

I want to name my baby after cars or liquors or designer purse makers. I have zero taste or class, and I like to stick it in the face of other people. I also like to label my kids with my own lack of taste, so that they will be marked for life.

“Hi, I’m Lolita, and this here’s Tanqueray”.

RE

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 29, 2011

… HEY MACI I REALLY THINK THAT UR AH GOOD MOM. THE REALTIONSHIP AND THE SUPPORT THAT KYLE GIVES U IS EVERGIRL DREAM. I WISH U THE BEST AND I THINK YU SHOULD HAVE AH LIL GIRL.. LOL, HER NAME SHOULD B MARCEDEAZ.. TAKE CARE!

alexandria

Posted at 11:46 AM on September 27, 2011

RE

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 29, 2011

NO WHUD?

alexandria

Posted at 11:35 AM on September 27, 2011

yes kyle&maci

Sasja

Posted at 4:08 AM on September 27, 2011

You can tell when watching this show that Kyle does not want to get married or have children. But I can see that this stupid girl will get pregnant anyway, and say it was an “accident”. She is immature and stupid, and it is very obvious she would like nothing better than to get back with “BINTLEY’S” father. (I hate the way she calls him Bintley.) Watch and see. It will happen very soon.

P.S. Can she just get rid of that pacifier for that kid, too? He looks ridiculous! Way too old for it. And Farrah with her kid, too. Why do they think 2 and 3 year olds need them anyway? They can barely speak because of them.

jacki jean

Posted at 1:58 AM on September 22, 2011

that was so i cute ” But if Bentley ever asked him to propose to his mommy, he probably wouldn’t refuse!

“That is an impossible question,” Kyle laughs, “I do everything he says!” i wish i had some one like that

McKenzie

Posted at 10:38 PM on September 20, 2011

I think that having another baby is a crazy idea. To be totally honest I wish that Maci would get back with Ryan. It is obvious that he loves her and wants her back! And I think that he would treat her better this time cuz he knows how bad it hurts to see her with someone else.

ashley

Posted at 2:46 PM on September 20, 2011

i think Bentley is kyles baby . i mean bentley looks EXACTLY like him . DNA TEST (:

LetsBeRealistic

Posted at 6:17 PM on September 25, 2011

If it were Kyle’s baby then Maci would have already had a DNA to prove that Bentley is Kyle’s. There’s no way she would be putting up with Ryan if she didn’t have to.

Alyssa

Posted at 12:08 AM on September 26, 2011

Ryan’s mom already did a home DNA test on Bentley in an earlier episode, because she obviously had doubts. Ryan told Maci about it.

LIZ

Posted at 8:46 PM on September 19, 2011

Ryan is a punk and was clearly spoiled by his mother throughout childhood, which is why he has no respect for women. Macy found a real keeper in Kyle. I think he’d be a good step father, and I’m really just sorry he’s not Bentley’s actual father.

Di

Posted at 11:56 PM on September 16, 2011

Stupids I think kyle is bentley.s father amd not ryan

Allison

Posted at 1:29 PM on August 24, 2011

OMG I LOVEEEEEE MACI AND KY TOGETHER I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY GIRL AND NAME HER MACI.THAT WOULD B SOOOOOO CUTE! i THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE WORRRIED HIM BEING ANOTHER RYAN IS SOOOO CRAZY. KY IS AWESOME 2 MACI AND HE IS ALLREADY A GREAT FATHER TO BENTLY. IN A YEAR THEY WILL WOULD B READY FOR A BABY AND MARRIGE BUT DEFINETLY MARRIGE NEEDS TO COME FIRST AND BENTLEY BEFORE THATA THEN SCHOOL THEN HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!

scislandgirl

Posted at 11:52 AM on August 22, 2011

Duh! Maci, keep your legs shut and get a REAL JOB!! Kyle quit his job to move by you – BIG MISTAKE! Enjoy your time with Bentley and wait until you are in a better place before you bring another child into the world. Those big fat paychecks will not last forever.

jen

Posted at 5:01 PM on August 18, 2011

has there been dna done on bentley? he looks insanely like kyle and nothing like ryan….. i think kyle has been around longer than macy is willing to admit …if i were ryan i would want dna proof..

Lynn

Posted at 1:28 PM on August 13, 2011

I really think that as young as Maci is there is plenty of time for marriage and other children. Right now she needs to focus on college so that she can successfully provide for herself and Bentley in the future. The teen mom money will run out eventually. Once she is out of college she can think more about marriage and more children. I think giving it all some time is also wise as honestly I don’t see her staying with Kyle. It would be sad for her to have to experience divorce, and more child custody issues so young.

Sylvia

Posted at 3:38 PM on August 8, 2011

How would I get my teen pregnancy on teen moms

Conspiracy Man

Posted at 4:40 PM on August 29, 2011

Get some plastic surgery. Don’t get a job or go to school. Become incredibly self-absorbed.

Allison

Posted at 6:25 AM on August 5, 2011

I love maci and ky. They are so cute together and maci is a great mommy. I think kyle would make a great daddy, especially because he is so great with bentley

RT

Posted at 5:22 PM on August 4, 2011

I think her and Ryan should get back together.
And eventually get married and have another kid. :)
It would be the happiest ending because then Bentley would have his mom and dad together, and a REAL brother or sister (not a half brother or sister).
Also I think there is LOVE still there between the two. I mean on the show there is so much sexual tension between them.

Also Maci two children with two different guys? Both while unmarried…is just SLUTTY.

She makes rash stupid decisions. Just I mean this is only her second boyfriend. Why not try being single or try dating (without introducing the guy to Bentley).

Bee

Posted at 11:13 PM on August 4, 2011

You’re the biggest idiot whose comment I’ve ever read. Two kids with two dads isn’t slutty. When you grow up and put your big girl pants on, maybe you will realize that life isnt perfect.

me

Posted at 11:21 PM on August 4, 2011

A yeah…that is slutty…for real.

Alana

Posted at 1:05 AM on August 5, 2011

No it’s not slutty. So instead of her saying being happy with Kyle and have a family with him, she should go with Ryan and be so unhappy just to make sure her kids are with the same man. Slutty is when someone doesn’t know who there baby daddy is.

Conspiracy Man

Posted at 4:37 PM on August 29, 2011

You can say it is not slutty all you want, but the fact remains that it is. Just because people feel liek doing whatever they want at the moment does not mean that it is not destructive.

Cini

Posted at 6:52 PM on August 5, 2011

Yeah it’s trashy to have two kids by two different guys and not even married to either. Can you say WHITE TRASH?

stupid girl

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 8, 2011

white trash is far from what this woman is. She knows what she wants and her and her boyfriend are engaged. She had a child when she was younger and is ready to settle down and have a kid with her husband sometime in the future.

Kierrah

Posted at 11:37 PM on August 21, 2011

It’s trashy if you’re not married, sure….but where in the article does it say she doesn’t want to marry Kyle first?

CARRIE

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 26, 2011

I think yu are offending whoever has kids by more than one person.. Im pretty sure youre not perfect yourself

christina

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 28, 2011

She knows her and ryan cant be together,so shes moving on to bigger ans better thangs!shut the fuck up!!!!!!u must know what white trash is,hoe

staci

Posted at 10:34 PM on August 22, 2011

One there is nothing wrong with half brother or sisters all my siblings are my halfs brother or half sisters and i love them like their are not my half siblings. Two Ryan had two girlfriends since maci and ryan split and maci has had one. Three she did wait till she know it was right to introduce kyle to bentely so get your facts straight!

princess

Posted at 1:08 PM on August 26, 2011

Ok first of all there is NOTHING wrong with half sibblings! I have two little girls and a little boy on the way the oldest has a different dad then the youngest and the one i am pregnant with. And there is nothing wrong with having a child while not married that does not make you slutty or white trash. I had my second child without being married and a year later her dad and i got married. things never work out the way you expect it and cant call someone a slut or white trash just because they are not with the babies father especially if that father is an ass. instead of bashing on her how about being happy for her sense she is moving on and is happy. She is starting a life with who seems to be a great guy and who loves both her and her son and treats bentley like he is his own.

Casey

Posted at 11:49 PM on September 7, 2011

I so agree with you!! sexual frustration..yes! I think there is still love to be rekindled :)

Nikki

Posted at 9:08 PM on September 14, 2011

Why would you want her to be unhappy with a jackass who can barely take care of himself without his parents! and what sexual tension is there between them? she HATES HIM she doesn’t even want him to have Bentley! And she definitely said she wants to be married before she has another kid. ANd she happens to be one of the BEST Teen mom’s i’ve seen! and there’s nothing wrong with her Kyle being around Bentley, I mean he’s taken care of him more than that douchebag Ryan ever has!!! Really find the facts before you spout nonsense!!

amie

Posted at 3:57 PM on August 4, 2011

I don’t believe any of this lol even so, if they wanna pick out names for future kids, good.. nothing wrong with that but they r not gonna have a baby anytime soon.. that’s obviously how smart she is and he is smart enough to wait til he is ready and stable.

penelope

Posted at 11:11 AM on August 4, 2011

I love Maci and Kyle but since their moving so steadily along why bring marrige or baby into it while their soo young.

$. W. A. GG:)