Kristen channeled old Hollywood glamour with this soft look on the red carpet, but take a closer look and check out how she modernized it with a sweet surprise.
Kristen Bell walked the red carpet at an event at The Pagoda in Beverly Hills on August 3rd and had some stunning hair! Not only did I think it was super feminine and pretty, but I was surprised at how intricate the style is in the back!From the front, her hair looked beautifully messy with wavy, loose strands framing her face. From the side, you can see that Kristen has a fabulous low ponytail that flows down her back, keeping her looking youthful and not too serious.
To get the look we spoke with Celebrity Hairstylist Natasha Sunshine of The Byu-Ti Salon/LA, and she gave us the how-to!
- Begin with an anti-frizz product such as Pureology Super Smooth Relaxing Serum before you blow dry hair smooth.
- Use a medium sized round brush like the Ibiza Medium Round Brush.
- Once the hair is dry, with a 1 inch curling iron, create soft waves.
- Sweep the hair to the back to create a loose ponytail and secure with a thin elastic.
- Finish with a light hairspray such as the Pureology Take Hold hair Spray to leave the movement in the hair.
Get More From Our BFFs @ Glamour.com!