Sasha Fierce is right! I need to rave about her killer cat eyes on this cover!
Beyonce looked sultry and sexy on the cover of the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar and we were just dying to know how she got her killer beauty look! Click to find out how YOU can get her smokey eyes!We spoke with celebrity makeup artist Alma Qeraxhiu of Alma G Salon and Spa in NYC and she gave us the how-to guide on getting Beyonce’s gorgeous eye makeup look.
- Start with an arched shaped brow. Use Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Brow Color.
- Next, apply your foundation, under eye concealer and powder. Try Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation and Stila Brighten & Correct Concealer.
- With a sharp eye pencil, starting from the front corner of your eyelid to the end of the lash line, trace the eye.
- Use a brush to apply black eye shadow on top of the line for a smoky look, and blend in neatly. Use Stila Eye Shadow in Ebony.
- Gently trace along the top of the eye with a liquid liner to get a clean edge. Top it with base eye shadow to tone down the thickness if too heavy. Try Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Carbon Black.
- Finish by curling eyelashes, then apply 3 thin coats of mascara, building the layers gradually to avoid lumps. Try Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara.
Try out these tips and tricks, HollywoodLifers, and tell me what YOU think of your very own Beyonce- inspired cat-eye!
See More On Beyonce!
- New Feud! Beyoncé Finds Lady Gaga ‘Tacky’ And Gaga Thinks She’s A ‘Hater’ — Me-OW!
- Beyonce Admits To Being A Feminist & Says Gwyneth Paltrow Is Her Role Model!
- It’s A Lacy Lingerie Battle: Beyonce’s Nice White Corset V. Taylor Momsen’s Naughty Black Get-Up!