I was dying to know how Amber got her dewy glow and frosted lip look at an NBC Universal event. Her makeup artist give you the details!
mark cosmetics celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh did Amber Heard‘s makeup and she’s telling YOU how to get the look. See her how-to and shop the products.
Here’s what Mai did:
- ”I prepped Amber’s face by applying mark See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer all over her skin, following with mark Primed For Perfection Face Primer. After hydrating her skin, I applied mark Min-A-Real Cream-To-Powder Foundation in Naturalusing the mark Foundation Brush. Next, I dabbed mark Good Riddance Concealer in Light/Medium around Amber’s nose and under her eyes, blending it with the mark Concealer Brush. To really set the look, I dusted mark Matte-Nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder in Natural Buff, followed by mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder in Pro Glo.”
- “To enhance Amber’s natural glow, I brushed on mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in After Glo to the apples of her cheeks using the mark Blush + Bronzer Brush. Then, using the same brush, I layered mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder inShimmied Up.”
- “I started by applying the bronze shadow from mark On The Dot Eye Color Compact to Amber’s inner eyelids and bottom lash lines. Then, using the mark Angled Contour Eyeshadow Brush, I added the dark chocolate color from the same palette to the outer creases of her eyes. I blended both colors together on Amber’s eyelids and then rimmed her lower lashes with mark No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Solid Gold. To make her eyes really pop, I applied two coats of mark Lash All You Want High-Volume Mascara in Black.”
- “For Amber’s lips, I layered mark Lipclick SPF 15 Color Shine Lipstick in Cupid for a gorgeous pout.”
Do you love Amber’s look as much as I do, HollywoodLifers?
See More Red Carpet Looks!
- Mila Kunis Does A Sultry Smoky Eye — Check Out The Gray Eye Shadow That Will Get YOU This Look!
- Dianna Agron Puts A Fresh Spin On Old Hollywood Glamour — Get Her Gorgeous Look!
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Shimmering Glow In These Five Simple Steps — Watch!