Alexander Skarsgard Thinks Eric & Sookie's Romance On 'True Blood' Is 'Great!' Do You?

Wed, August 3, 2011 10:16am EDT by 8 Comments

Are you on Team Eric, like Alexander, or are you waiting patiently for Sookie to go back with Bill?

While members of Team Bill are busy fuming over Eric and Sookie’s relationship on True Blood, Alexander Skarsgard is enjoying every minute of it! “It’s great,” he said of the amnesia storyline during an Aug. 3 appearance on Live with Regis and Kelly. “You don’t want it to get redundent.”

As for any potential awkwardness between Alexander and Anna Paquin‘s husband Stephen Moyer, he joked that the tension you see on the show every week is “not acting.”

But much like an episode of True Blood, my favorite part of the whole interview came at the very end. When Kelly Ripa asked Alexander if he ever feels shy or uncomfortable having to take his clothes off in front of so many people, he simply replied:

“…I’m from Sweden.”

Watch Alexander’s full appearance on Regis and Kelly below:

Loading video...

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more True Blood

scarica film gratis

Posted at 5:18 AM on June 14, 2012

I like the helpful information you provide on your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check once more here regularly. I’m fairly certain I’ll learn many new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next!

Elen14

Posted at 3:23 AM on September 23, 2011

I don’t want to see Sookie and Bill back together ,I just want happy ending Eric and Sookie

Missouri58

Posted at 2:51 PM on August 3, 2011

I don’t want Sookie to get back with Bill because AB has written Bill’s character as controlling and obsessive. Bill truly loves her but it is not a healthy kind of love. His personality would have to take a complete turnaround before it would ever be a good relationship and that kind of personality change would be just to unbelievable. As for Eric and Sookie, only if Eric wants her, but I would rather AB and his writing staff bring in a beautiful strong yet human female character for Eric. Someone who really deserves him. I originally wanted Eric and Pam to get together, but I love the relationship they have now and would hate to see that change.

Tommie

Posted at 12:56 PM on August 3, 2011

As fans of the book we all know that Sookie and Bill are never getting back together. Although I like the fact that the show does not follow the book exactly I would be highly upset if they have Sookie and Bill get back together. Bill is barely in any of the books later on so Im sure they will find someway to keep him around… but at least not with Sookie.

Jenna

Posted at 12:06 PM on August 3, 2011

If Sookie is put back with Bill I would quit the show, The more AB tries to shove him down our throats the more I dislike his character.

Eric all the way-just like the books.

Laura

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 3, 2011

Why do you always have to come up with the whole team bulls*t; I am annoyed how paquins an moyers relationship has influenced the show, because in the book series you know that Bill is not going to be together with Sookie ever again!!!

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:15 AM on August 3, 2011

I’m hardly the only one who refers to the two “teams.”

And I agree, it’s annoying how they’re making it seem like Sookie/Bill is ever going to be a possibility. (Unless they do decide to put them back together, which I would hate.)

Tamara

Posted at 1:37 PM on August 5, 2011

Very true and I agree with you 100%. Paquin and Moyer’s off screen relationship influenced the show and all stories about it. I found it very unprofessional by every participiant of the show, with Allan Ball as the worse example. I think Alexander Skarsgard wants to throw up every time reporters come up with that fact or stupid questions about working on the show with Anna with Stephen on the set. Heavens, they got so much unnecessary attention regarding their marriage. I wish them all the best, but we don’t need or WANT to watch them playing lovers on True Blood ever again!