Aria & Ezra V. Aria & Jason! Which 'Pretty Little Liars' Couple Has Hotter Chemistry?

Wed, August 3, 2011 3:32pm EDT by 44 Comments

Aria’s got a difficult choice ahead of her: Stick with Ezra or go with Jason? Let’s make her life a little easier by choosing for her!

Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale) and Ezra Fitz (Ian Harding) have been a picture-perfect couple ever since they first went at it like animals in the bathroom of a dive bar on the very first episode of Pretty Little Liars. But their love will be put to the test Aug. 9 when Aria has her first kiss with bad-boy Jason (Drew Van Acker.) Which guy do YOU think Aria should choose?

I know Aria and Ezra represent all that is beautiful in the world, but I’m going to have to give Jason my vote. The whole statutory rape thing aside, Aria deserves to be with a guy she can actually hold hands with in public. Ezra promised Aria they wouldn’t have to hide anymore once he left his job at Rosewood High, but other than their one kiss in the parking lot, they still seem to be dating in the shadows.

And I know what you’re going to say: “Hey, Jason’s a killer!” That has yet to be proven, and I’m inclined to think he had nothing to do with Alison’s murder. (The obvious ones never turn out to be the killers on this show.) Plus, he’s got that dreamy ’90s hair that girls can’t get enough of.

Or so I’ve been told…

If you need to review your choices, here’s Aria and Ezra’s first kiss from the pilot of Pretty Little Liars:

Loading video...

And here’s a preview of the Aug. 9 episode, which features Aria and Jason’s first kiss. (I’ll be so pissed if it turns out to be a dream.):

Loading video...

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Pretty Little Liars

Sophie

Posted at 12:18 PM on January 20, 2012

Jason, of course!

Arianna

Posted at 3:02 AM on January 5, 2012

Ezra and Aria, of course.

Team Ezria, forever ♥

Julie

Posted at 11:24 PM on January 3, 2012

Jason obviously. There is no contest. I’m actually voting for him despite his good looks. Has no one seen how sweet and caring and intense he is on the show around Aria? Ezra and Aria will always be an immoral relationship. It would be bad for the show to encourage that type of relationship. Jason and Aria forever. I refuse to give up on them. Jason! Jason! Jason!

PLL! xx

Posted at 11:23 PM on December 23, 2011

JASON&ARIA ALL THE WAY<3!!
Get them votes up!!;)

LOVE JASOOONNN!!

Posted at 5:53 PM on December 5, 2011

I LOVE JASON WITH ALL MY HEARTTT!!! VOTE FOR JASONNN, HE IS A LITTLE CREEPY BUT SI VERY CUTE AND SEXYY!! I LOVE JASONNN!!! (DREW VAN ACKER)

mariane

Posted at 12:21 PM on November 6, 2011

EZRIAAAAA DUUUHHHH??

Victoria

Posted at 3:18 PM on October 28, 2011

Jason!! <3 :))

Starmz

Posted at 2:20 AM on September 4, 2011

Obviously Ezra and Aria. I could state my reasons, but it’d fill this entire page :P so..

Trust me, Ezria will come out top. :3

just

Posted at 5:30 PM on September 1, 2011

Jason!!! He’s so hot!! <3

Passy

Posted at 2:29 AM on August 30, 2011

I just can’t believe this poll even exists!

Ezria forever! and if they break up, I won’t watch PLL ever again!

I soooooo love Ezra Fitz!!!!

Anna

Posted at 3:37 AM on January 3, 2012

They won’t I watched it today and they love each other even thought they broke up and Ezra went to her parents and said he loved her and the story and … Well I think they will. E together but then the bro came down stairs and then he bunched Ezra but I still think

EZRA!!!! He is hot and much better than Jason!

Kelly

Posted at 6:39 PM on August 19, 2011

Me and five other friends voted but accidentally for ezra! We got them mixed up! We meant to vote for Jason! Woops!

jessie

Posted at 12:52 PM on August 20, 2011

this is being stupid cuz i voted on jason an it said i voted for ezra. Jason is super duper very hottt

corissa

Posted at 6:12 AM on August 17, 2011

no! aria and jason make a cute cuple, jason hott and has nice abbs an ezra ugly and nerdy!

LucyHarding

Posted at 10:23 AM on February 14, 2012

Omg girl, what the hell did you drink? Ugly and nerdy? Really? You meant that? I’m just gonna guess you were drunk because Ezra/IanHarding is the hottest guy .
Jason needs to buy a new shampoo

Laura

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 27, 2014

So true OMG

Lilly

Posted at 11:31 AM on August 16, 2011

GOD
these polls should be forbidden.
EZRA of course! That you even have to ask.. phew.

illiy

Posted at 5:38 PM on August 14, 2011

Jason!!!!

pllfanatic

Posted at 12:24 PM on August 14, 2011

Ezra! who in their right mind would pick Jason over Ezra

Brunette

Posted at 7:20 PM on October 5, 2011

I would pick jason over Ezra he’s totally hot and a handsome bad boy…I love bad boy that’s way I vote JASON and Aria…if they spend more time together people will see the chemistry that can happen between both

A

Posted at 3:41 AM on January 3, 2012

I agree! Ezra is smoking hot! Who ever hates Ezra can jump off a cliff. Pray for Ezra!

-A

YoMama

Posted at 12:59 AM on August 13, 2011

Team Jason!!!! He is hot and sexy! I know for a fact that he did not kill Alison but his obsession with Aria is a little creepy…but thats ok because he is friggin Jason DiLaurentis (Drew Van Acker)!!!!

Philly

Posted at 6:32 PM on August 12, 2011

Team Ezra…by far. Ian Harding has no equal on this show!!

Amber

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 12, 2011

Team Ezra all the way! Jason may be cute but he’s creepy! He’s gives me goosebumps. Bad goodbumps. Ah!

arson

Posted at 4:09 PM on August 7, 2011

jason and aria together forever forget about ezra.

Melanie

Posted at 2:24 PM on August 16, 2011

you go girl

aria+jason= <3

Ali

Posted at 11:30 PM on August 6, 2011

I want Aria and Ezra to stay together. They are the retribution of a HOT couple. I like the sneaking around that is what makes itworth wtching they need to. Have the. Naughty. Bus2siness. Done

Ali

Posted at 11:25 PM on August 6, 2011

I want Aria and Ezra to stay together. They are the retribution of a HOT couple. I like the wheeling around that is what makes itworth watching they need to. Have the. Naughty. Bussiness. Done

kara

Posted at 1:52 PM on August 5, 2011

Wow you have bad taste. First u support Elena with a rapist and now Aria with freaky Jason.

Team Ezra. Of course he’s winning

Ashley

Posted at 6:30 PM on June 23, 2012

Damon never raped Caroline. I love how people try to say he did, which is b.s. The sex was willing. She slept with him, then afterwards she found out he was a vampire and he fed on her (that was the unwilling part), and then glamoured her not to tell. It was wrong but he never raped her.

And btw, Stefan has ripped people apart limb by limb for fun. People need to stop comparing bad deeds. They are both serial murderers, face it. The only diff. is we met Damon when he was trying to keep his emotions off and we met Stefan when his were on. We’ve seen what Stefan and Damon are capapble of, time to stop being a hypocrite.

And although I don’t care AT ALL who Aria is with on PLL, technically Mr. Fitz is a statutory rapist.

o

Posted at 10:23 PM on August 4, 2011

jason and aria for sure! and i dont think jason is a.

jezzyjason

Posted at 6:08 AM on August 4, 2011

Fo sho Aria should try Jason for the rest of the season. Please keep Jason as regular.

k

Posted at 6:59 PM on August 3, 2011

Jason isn’t ‘A’. Mona & Alison are.

sara

Posted at 3:49 AM on August 4, 2011

He could be A (although I think he’s a red herring). The writers have said A won’t be the same as in the novels.