Kim Kardashian Wants Her Wedding Cake To Resemble The Royal Wedding Cake!

Wed, August 3, 2011 11:12am EDT by 7 Comments

Empower Network Compensation Plan

Posted at 1:30 PM on June 18, 2012

I am now not positive where you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.

Aces11

Posted at 5:20 AM on August 20, 2011

Yea I heard a few days ago the Wedding of the Universe, I WANTED to go THROW up. Their just WAY OVER the TOP. They WON’T be Married a YR at the MOST. Less than a YR ago she was still IN LOVE with Reggie. How can you know someone 3 months coming out of a 4-5 yr relationship ESP her and want to get Married. Everyone she goes out with she FALLS In love with. That MAMA Is the PIMP (Kris) of all MAMA’S. Now Bruce Is a Good Man, and the 2 younger girls are a Lot more grounded, and that’s all on Bruce…

Linda

Posted at 10:38 AM on August 19, 2011

This girl needs to get over herself – if she truly loves this man, she needs to make him a tad bit more important that her image and keeping herself in the limelight so to speak!! At this rate – I give the marriage a year!

zaria

Posted at 1:20 PM on August 5, 2011

No one cares about your stupid wedding.

Holly

Posted at 6:47 PM on August 4, 2011

If you don’t like Kim Kardashian-why are you giving her any attention at all? Why read and comment? It is kind of..I don’t know-sad? The reason I am commenting? I am getting married on August 20th on the beach at a national park. My florist just called me to tell me that there are no blush peonies left in california or alaska (who knew peonies grow in alaska?) Anyway, she said that the supplier told her that the Kardashian wedding took all of them. I mean, I really REALLY want those f’ing peonies! I based much of my wedding around them and now they are trying to substitute mine so Kim can have hers? I have this picture in my mind of my wedding-and that picture is full of blush peonies…

Zaria

Posted at 6:03 PM on August 4, 2011

I totally agree with you with you Winsome, she’s a worthless girl and is only has fame because of her tape. She will not have an American Royal Wedding because first off, she does not have the money and 2nd off she’s not important. So KIM KARDASHIAN KEEP DREAMING BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A COMMON WHORE!

Winsome

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 4, 2011

There is no way she can. The royals are a rare breed and the history surrounding the story of it all (the tragedy of Diana’s death, her sons growing up in the spotlight, and then William marrying) made people’s hearts grow along with their attention, and the royal wedding was a ray of happiness to the people who knew the story (which is basically everyone on Earth).
Kim Kardashian is neither endearing nor important to the people. She does no good for her country, does nothing to foster relations between nations, nothing to help the people, and yet she expects ANYONE to give her the same time of day that they gave to the people who rule and protect their lives with might and mien. Until Kim has sovereignty and commands respect, she will be nothing more than a fat megalomaniac midget whose father let OJ Simpson get away with murder.