Christie Brinkley Is Coming Out With A Skincare Line — Would You Try It?

Wed, August 3, 2011 9:49am EDT by 9 Comments

The actress, 57, looks absolutely incredible for her age. I would trust her skincare advice any day!

Christie Brinkley was very involved with the development of the line, saying on her web site: “I founded the company and have taken great time and care to bring together the beauty secrets that I personally believe have helped me maintain my youthful appearance throughout the decades.” The collection of products will be 100% natural, vegan and cruelty free. Where do I sign up?

The line is set to launch some time in the summer of 2011, but you can request free samples on her web site right now.

Will you try Christie’s skincare line, HollywoodLifers?

–Eden Univer

See More Beauty Products!

1. Get Sandra Bullock’s Pink Blush Flush For Less Than $10!
  2. 6 Top Editor’s Picks Beauty Products That HollywoodLife.com Editors Love Right Now — Here’s Why!
  3. Amber Heard Gets Frosty — Get Her Glam Lip Look!

Beverly Ailey

Posted at 10:22 AM on October 27, 2013

I have used Christie Brinkley’s renewal system for over a year but can no longer find where to purchase it. I have called the appropriate phone number but the mailbox for the service says it is full. Her webpage has been under construction for some time. I love the product! Do you have any suggestions as to how I can order more? Thanks. Bev Ailey

Poetry

Posted at 5:42 AM on May 1, 2012

I’m no longer positive where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I must spend a while studying more or figuring out more. Thanks for excellent info I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

Jenie Morewood

Posted at 8:08 PM on September 17, 2011

Christie Brinkley has had tons of plastic surgery and gets professional treatments and she’s selling natural skin care?. Its another way of a celebrity making more money of putting there name on something. It was also launched in 2011 a year after she tried a botanical skin care line made on Long Island her home town. Its not proven but she may have copy catted the idea. I don’t think if a celebs name is on a products its any better than another.

David Odem

Posted at 4:58 PM on August 29, 2011

Where can a person buy Christie’s products?

JustBetterAdjusted

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 8, 2011

Ever notice how nasty people feel compelled to go out of their way to write nasty stuff? Anyway, I too would trust Christie’s advice as well as her skin care products!! Her striking beauty aside, she has proven herself over the years to be a kind, honorable person and a very successful businesswoman so I think that wonderful combination will insure her success with this projuct too!!!

Margie

Posted at 11:06 AM on August 4, 2011

I find it hypocritical to promote a natural skin care line when you just had major cosmetic surgery.

Just saying

Posted at 6:55 PM on August 3, 2011

She is beautiful! However as much as I like her I think she needs to admit to the stuff skin care wont cover that she has done, like the plastic surgery. If she is up front about that, sure, I might think about buying her product. If not she is selling me something other than her skin care line, and I’m not buying.

Nathalie Jolivert

Posted at 11:54 AM on August 3, 2011

Right on. Remember Brinkley was named supermodel for a reason people not everyone can look like her.

disco

Posted at 11:07 AM on August 3, 2011

good skin comes from a good diet.