Supermodel Linda Evangelista Demands $46K A Month In Child Support From Salma Hayek's Hubby, Francois-Henri Pinault!

Tue, August 2, 2011 10:24am EDT by 7 Comments

The supermodel hasn’t received one penny from the billionaire since their son Augustin’s birth four years ago. She obviously wants payback!

That’s what happens when you two-time two superstars! Salma Hayek‘s husband, Francois-Henri Pinault, with whom she has a 3½-year-old daughter Valentina, better get ready to shove out the big bucks to Linda Evangelista. According to the New York Post, the French billionaire businessman fathered a love child, 4½-year-old Augustin James, with the supermodel and she’s demanding he pay her $46,000-a-month in child support!

“That would probably be the largest support order in the history of the Family Court,” noted Support Magistrate Matthew Troy of the Manhattan Family Court, in which Evangelista, 46, filed the request. Mr. Troy is expected to decide on an amount when both parties return to Family Court next month.

Pinault hasn’t sent Evangelista a cent since she welcomed Augustin “Augie” in October 2006. Funny, since he has more money than he knows what to do with.

“He’s just been sitting back, paying zero,” Evangelista’s lawyer William Beslow told Mr. Troy yesterday, Aug. 1.

While Pinault spoils and dotes on his daughter Valentina — he even spends $50,000 a month for a $12 million LA estate held in trust in the girl’s name — Evangelista has been burdened with the entire cost of caring for and watching after little Augie, explains Beslow.

The majority of the monthly paycheck would cover the round-the-clock nannies and gun-toting drivers, Evangelista explained. During a lengthy deposition last Tuesday, Pinault’s lawyer David Aaronson grilled her on just why she needs a team of drivers who are former police detectives — at a whopping cost of $175,000 a year. She also wants $80,000 for a full-time nanny, who would watch after Augie with her.

“She testified that she wants to have a 24-hour nanny because she does not want to be alone with the child . . . Miss Evangelista, you should understand, has a worth of more than $8 million, and she earned, last year, $1.8 million,” Aaronson stated, according to the Post.

“These are the extraordinary expenses that may be a part of the child’s life,” the judge said. “And if there is a trial [in the support case] with a lot of publicity, there will probably be a need for two detectives to drive this kid around.”

Evangelista claimed that when she is working, she’s gone on 16-hour-long days, and when she isn’t, she’s working on her “image.”

“On days when I do not work, I am working on my image,” Evangelista answered, in court. “I have to hit the gym. I have beauty appointments. I have to work toward my next job and maintaining my image,” she said, “just like an athlete.”

This is going to be one MESSY settlement — and pricey!
More Salma on HollyBaby:

1. Salma Hayek’s Billionaire Husband Fathered A Love Child With Supermodel Linda Evangelista!
  2. This Gorgeous Girl Is Already Speaking Three Languages! Do You Know Who She Is?
  3. Salma Hayek’s Daughter, Valentina, Is A Mini-Me!

M

Posted at 12:30 PM on December 20, 2012

i meant 2 say humiliation
that her kid is a bastard son of the concubine

M

Posted at 12:29 PM on December 20, 2012

@ cali, i agree this woman (Evangelista) she has to bear the idea that she was the concubine of the french bussinessman and that her kid is a bastard so her kid wont bear the humiliation when he grows up that why she requesting that amount. I feel bad for the kid she has since he will have to bear the consequences of his parents: greedy, calculated mother and a dog as a father. poor salama hayek my respects to SALMA.
(meant to write humiliation )
that bastard will be known to be the son of the other one the concubine you can see how

M

Posted at 12:26 PM on December 20, 2012

@ cali, i agree this woman (Evangelista) she has to bear the idea that she was the concubine of the french bussinessman and that her kid is a bastard so her kid wont bear the humility when he grows up that why she requesting that amount. I feel bad for the kid she has since he will have to bear the consequences of his parents: greedy, calculated mother and a dog as a father. poor salama hayek my respects to SALMA.

magnetic water softener

Posted at 5:11 AM on May 11, 2012

Excellent submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite experts of this sector do not notice this. You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & aid different customers like its aided me. Great job.

zuma,zuma games,play zuma,zuma online,online zuma

Posted at 6:18 PM on May 4, 2012

You recognize therefore considerably in the case of this topic, made me individually believe it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women are not interested unless it’s one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs great. All the time care for it up!

TN

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 4, 2011

She had it all planned out. If ask she wouldn’t sleep with a 9-5 average Joe period.

Cali

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 2, 2011

‘Burdened’ with his care? Seriously – cry me a river. Most people don’t earn that as a salary PER YEAR. MANY single moms don’t get a dime of support ever, much less 40,000 a MONTH! What kid needs that much support? Insanity and greed.